Were you staring at at the girl or Mac during his interpreative dance?

Were you staring at at the girl or Mac during his interpreative dance?

youtube.com/watch?v=3J6urFp8YZ0

Attached: 07-always-sunny-mac-2.w700.h467.2x.jpg (1400x934, 72K)

probably not tbqh

Holy shit Mac looks great. I haven’t watched the show in a few seasons and last I recall he was super fat on chimichangas.

Attached: 66691F8F-2A72-419C-BA08-0253036209FB.jpg (375x281, 78K)

mac obviously.
that was HIS fucking moment.

and WHY the FUCK would i ever grace a dirty goblina thot with my Gaze???

Neither as I did not watch that gay video

Attached: GZUZ RIM.png (918x662, 1.53M)

Did you see those girl's thighs holy hell I'm surprised bird girl let him do that I'd have a boner the whole time lmao

He went from that to OP's pic in about six months.

BASED

thats what happens when you cultivate mass

i was too busy cringing. i couldn't believe The Gang had the audacity to pander this much to the fag community and use their """anti-establishment""" fucking COMEDY show as a soapbox to preach their liberal agenda. And in such a faggy way... interpretive fucking dance. God damnit.

You can dance ALL YOU FUCKING WANT. Homosexuality is a fucking disorder and absolutely a goddamn choice made by freaks, misfits, over-aggressive, low-self esteem weirdos.

GAS THE FAGS. END OF STORY.

>freaks, misfits, over-aggressive, low-self esteem weirdos
So, Mac?

>Hating interpretive dance
No taste

I bet you think jazz is gay

>seething this hard

Neither, just staring in disgust that such a great show got cucked so hard by SJWs.

Based

I have the mac body type, both fat and after cut,
not jacked as the pic currently

also how the christian man was secretly homo. i hear the hand rubbing

you revived an almost dead topic... just to say that, even though no one asked, and you don't even post a pic?

What girl?

Is this b8 or did the joke go right over your head?

Attached: IMG_0144.jpg (500x500, 22K)

I'm not gay, but Mac is more aesthetic so him, obviously.

God, I hope this is bait. Otherwise, I'd neck myself out of embarrassment if I were you.

>Deserved quads

>y freaks, misfits, over-aggressive, low-self esteem weirdos.
projecting just a little user?

Ofcourse. Also I cried.

*take steroids

based

God this show has fucking sucked dick for the last 4 seasons. Im glad I stopped watch this

B&R

Attached: 1560515155605.png (500x750, 692K)

It's a joke from the show

His reasoning for getting ripped was because now that Mac is official gay in Always Sunny, they didn’t want to portray a gay guy as a fat tub of lard.

i thought it was good up until the very last season. i just cringed too hard when they fucked up the Jow Forums memes. no one actually calls people "soiboy betacucks." they were close, but they still fucking got it wrong like the boomers they are.

nope he did it in 5-6 years

It was a cringy season finale and felt so out of place.

The contrast is what made it hilarious.

I'm gay and I didn't find anything interesting in this video. Mac is just very lean, now, but I don't see anything in his physique worth admiring. Really flat chest, small delts, and his abs look weird.