BYE BYE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Bye Bye Evolution. You had a good run. Man has finally devised a way to cheat Mother Nature. Through the development & implementation of social, economic, and physical infrastructure (including so-called Artificial Intelligence), as well as the means to enforce it, man has ensured that the weak, the incompetent, and the downright STUPID not only survive, but thrive. If you are a perverted, dishonest, lying, cheating, degenerate, backstabbing, low-IQ, unskilled lowlife, you are rewarded. Women no longer select mates on the basis of strength, intelligence (or even wisdom), integrity, reliability, or even good looks. But rather, it’s the criminals, the gangsters, the drug dealers, the pedophiles, the cheating, murdering lowlifes whose only strength is numbers (MOB behavior) who are rewarded with money, power, and women. You will get by very nicely in this (global) society if you are comfortable with being a TRAITOR to humanity and habitually turning on your fellow man / woman, AND finding a niche among others like yourself (for, as an INDIVIDUAL, that kind of “person” is absolutely USELESS).
Personally, I don’t give a shit. I’m just curious to see how all this plays out.

Attached: EC4F6B5D-6C57-4009-A950-96D0EFB55E64.jpg (2592x1936, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/94/16/8380.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 7C175BA8-3DDD-4490-A0E6-5EE53904A45C.jpg (1936x2592, 1.62M)

Quit being a loser and give a shit, if enough people wake up and act to improve the world through art, positivity and spirituality, humanitiy's path can still be righted. We don't have much time bros, get Jow Forums in all forms or die with the weak masses

We still have Darwinism, except I human society it favors social traits now.

What social traits?

“Art” & “spirituality” are among the things that created this mess in the first place. It’s too late. But I agree with your advice: GET FIT OR PERISH.

we've gotten to this point because man has put his faith into evolution, when in reality it has always been man who was the master of his own destiny. he's taken on a passive role. he refuses to build and to fight fight his way upstream, as he has in the past. decay is the law of nature, thats entropy for you. only man has the power to deny that because man was made in the image of God, who formed the world from nothing, who formed man from the slime.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

Attached: 20893E44-ED17-45BC-9457-3E08DD5018F9.jpg (1936x2592, 1.73M)

Based.

i'm drunk

Attached: DBF173FE-629A-4690-ABE2-BDD8CEE941D4.jpg (2592x1936, 907K)

Attached: AFE0A166-CEA8-45E6-93B0-6EEDDA8C1E08.jpg (1936x2592, 1.11M)

>survival of fittest is gone
Wrong. Fitness has simply changed

Yeah. Fitness has become UNFITNESS. LMFAO

truth. i'm a fucking dyel and everytime i try to get actual lifting advice i just get shit on or ignored.

Try heavier weights and fewer reps per set.

Be careful not to injure yourself tho.

As I wrote in OP, the “social traits” favored now are actually ANTISOCIAL traits.

You could say SOCIOPATHIC / PSYCHOPATHIC / NARCISSISTIC.

>2019 and still believing in evolutionism

The Law of Large Numbers makes microbes-to-humans evolution impossible. As pnas.org/content/94/16/8380.full notes, “Since most mutations, if they have any effect at all, are harmful, the overall impact of the mutation process must be deleterious”.

The Law of Large Numbers states that as your number of trials grows, the average in your sample will grow closer to the true average. Since mutations overwhelmingly erase genetic information, over time their effect will only be deleterious. Even if you have one that adds information (and, keep in mind, we’ve never observed this despite the untold plethora of mutations we’ve seen), it will be a fluke that cannot compensate for the much greater loss of information.

If your average is that you subtract more than you add, then you will inevitably decline as the process continues.

Darwinian processes can select and filter, but at the genetic level they can never make.

Attached: Vc6O_Dc65xzG356kfS0T9Z0AUFg0Uzz3jVm1EqqfDn4.jpg (640x455, 50K)

ITT: Idiocracy 2020