What are your guys thoughts on chest,tri/shoulders+traps/back,bi/legs 2x split...

what are your guys thoughts on chest,tri/shoulders+traps/back,bi/legs 2x split? a ppl routine doesnt give me enough time to recover but i dont wanna settle for a bro split. my concerns are i have to hit traps whwn doing rear delts but i do a lot of rows on back days so it might be too much, im also wondering if i should add a bicep workout on chest day so i hit them every other day

Attached: 1561768181678.jpg (443x591, 38K)

>black people killing each other totally affects me personally, 13/50

Attached: 77B7A9F7-83F2-4933-B59C-5BCA79CBAE3A.png (201x250, 5K)

(You) need to go back

Attached: 1563040507848.png (1056x869, 73K)

are you attempting to unironically state that high crime rates in an area have no far reaching consequences and only affects the parties involved?

Attached: 1476128709337.gif (500x348, 478K)

Not him, but now that you say it, how does it affect others?

You posted a racist ass image so im not going to answer your questions.

implying the issue with blacks is that hey kill each other too much
that's not the issue user. vehicle thefts, home invasions, local/small business robberies, drug dealing. crimes predominantly and disproportionately committed by blacks...and latinos to a slightly lesser extent. mostly blacks
theres a reason nobody wants to send their children to schools with a high black student population.

based nigger

>theres a reason nobody wants to send their children to schools with a high black student population.
cuz they racis'

rent free, user
rent free

I mean realistically? Huge swaths of prime city real estate are shitholes from crime. The terrible school systems that also result massively drive up home prices in areas with good schools or force private education. Even Liz Warren once pointed that out in discussing the “two parent trap.” So it affects the whole society in significant ways.

And OP if you can handle the volume that could work OK.

not hime either, but
>taxes go up to pay for more police
>taxes go up to sustain the prison system
>taxes go up to pay for tyrones welfare and jaquishas baby
the entire black population s being sustained on the labor of the white man and all they do is murder and get high. how could this not be a detriment to us?

high crime rates = decreased demand in residential and commercial markets = lowered property value = lowered tax revenue = decreased funding for public utilities and infrastructure = decrease in overall quality of life and prospective futures for everyone = increase in likelihood for families to stay in poverty = high crime rates

that's just one.

The only reason niggers kill each other is because of immediate vicinity. Nobody will live around niggers except other niggers. So whites will flee the area and rest comfortably in the knowledge that they're safe because the niggers are killing other niggers way over there. It doesn't affect them... Until niggers start moving into the nice neighborhoods... Then the crime rate starts going up, the property value starts going down, and more niggers move in... Time to run away again!

You are right anons, thanks you. You cute

what the fuck you happened to my thread i just wanted to put a random meme i had on my phone you guys are all fags

>my thread

shut the fuck up. the reason it derailed is cause your OP is dogshit lazy "pls someone make me a routine cause i'm a brainlet"

Attached: 6EB12D49-85E7-4C93-9CCB-7B8A66AFC527.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Attached: 0CE4BA51-48AF-48AB-A5CE-4767F74A00C9.png (430x379, 26K)

fuck i'm sorry man. what can i do to make it up to you?

I had someone unironically say something like this to me once. I said Sudanese don't belong in Australia and they shouldn't be here to stab us. She said
>well they mostly stab each other
>mostly

It's not racist if it's true

Lmao its racist BECAUSE its true. Thats what rasicm is numbnuts

stop posing racist images on Jow Forums.

based