/fat/ - chafed thighs edition

For fat fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 1499603408905.png (1000x748, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturesownbread.com/nutrition/carbohydrates-are-nutrient-rich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CONFESS

Attached: 1498824819086.jpg (1510x1099, 671K)

reminder to all fatty contestants, the cut off for weigh-ins is about 20 hours from the time of this post. get the fuck in here.

still need weights from:
hugo617
Colonel Gentleman
jimyeet
crono
Queef Chief
Fart Garfunkel
CountNickula
Brapper
Svullo
Snedecor

>tfw can't lift away the mcdonald's urges

Attached: 1562501088841.jpg (1095x1143, 246K)

unironically just get some
you'll be reminded of how bland and crappy it is
then you're free for a few more months

I have started to look at my body in the mirror and loudly exclaiming "cringe"

>don't mind if I eat 80 kcal over
>never challenge myself to eat under

>tfw at weight goal but not at bf% goal
what do I do /fat/? do I keep cutting or do I maintain?

Congrats, you're making it

giz a cheeky (You) and I'll tell ya

I couldn't wait for the frozen meat to thaw so I... ate it.. stone cold.
I guess I integrated some water too but I nearly broke a teeth

fuck didn't mean to quote

from someone who was in that situation- keep cutting
do NOT try and bulk

Chipping away at all this fat, hope to be at my goal weight of 150 by the end of October.

I'm hoping to speed things up after the few weeks of losing a lot slower than I had hoped due to diploma exams and a family vacation. I can't wait until I'm a normal weight again.

Attached: inconsistent.jpg (894x506, 59K)

man, where the fuck are you supposed to get calories from without pizza and cake?
a full plate of chicken, rice and veg with any sauce barely tips 500kcal

Is drinking a 1000 cal a day of alcohol a viable diet if that's all I consume

anyone know how many calories are in a slice of costco pizza if you just pick the cheese and tomato sauce off the top and throw away the dough?

that's confidential info lad

viable in what sense?
as in it can fulfill your nutrient needs for extended periods of time? of course not
as in it will keep you full and satiated? no
as in it will you lose weight if you can somehow stick to it? yes, CICO
don't be a retard.

I literally have no gym equipment but want to at least do some basic lifting while I lose weight so I'm not a total skinnyfat when I'm done. Is it enough to buy a couple of dumbbells and lift with those as well as doing basic excerices without weights like push ups, sit ups and squats?

Or should I just fess up some money for a gym membership?

Theres a guy who done this for lent and lost 44lbs in 45 days.

How the FUCK do you stop thinking about food?

Attached: F7361777-9FD5-4857-8DB3-116953F7E8D1.gif (600x527, 17K)

oh ok sorry

leave /fat/ for one

day 4 of zinc and biotin stacking to reverse the keto hair thinning. hope it works

thanks fren. I wasn't planning on bulking but I wanted to know if it was worth it to fall for the body recomp meme. I'll keep on cutting

Some guy here recommended playing an addicting videogame to occupy your mind, worked for me.

when I'm not at work I just go for long walks and listen to music
burns some calories and shortens the wait until dinner time, no drawbacks

Hunt for your food

I can feel my abs through my fat now... I'm gonna make it bros

Attached: frog (588).jpg (577x534, 195K)

drink water every time you're hungry. Youre not actually hungry just thirsty and bored.

I dropped because my dad had a stroke
no excuse though, I should go back now

the medium (MEDIUM, I'm 6'1) shirt my grandma got me for christmas now fits
i'll be wearing that on christmas day
[tears_of_joy_pepe.png]

Found some whole wheat bread that is only 50 cals a slice.

Attached: 1523291117779.png (600x600, 477K)

Had an 800-900kcal burrito today. It's the only thing I ate I guess at least, if I have anything else it will be exclusively fruit or an individual skyr

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Do chin ups/pull ups/hammer grips count if my hands aren't quite shoulder width apart? Does that make it too easy? I bought a bar and was very surprised I could do a chin up, and even more surprised I could do 3.

Attached: dwight.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

Keep strong and abstain.
Or; grilled chicken wrap, extra lettuce, no sauce, picante and pepper packets, water.

If you are serious score a silicone scalp massager, dermastamp and Kirkland minox from the net.
Stop using shampoo unless it's Nizoral. Cold rinse only.

Or learn a new hobby/craft. Welding, juggling, instrument, cards, etc.

This. Caffeine or nicotine gum is a godsend in the beginning as well.

Yes they still count. Work on varying your grip as your strength improves.

Plank until failure, right now. Post stats when finished.
>5'11, 202 pounds
>2 minutes and 40 seconds

Attached: point.jpg (914x720, 278K)

6'0
35 seconds

based american culture

Attached: 1562444357255.jpg (573x430, 34K)

I've come to accept the reality that even if i lost the weight and become Jow Forums, my body will stay being disgusting.

don't become fat

>went to the gym to see what the damage was after getting out of a 2 year relationship
>tfw 39.2% bodyfat
>rip

Hell no. Either she'll out for your own squat rack, bench, weights and bar, or get a membership.

5'11 178
2:36

Attached: 1401078392383.gif (300x168, 655K)

How many grams? I assume it's some flax and whole wheat concoction? Is it a brand name?

...that’s the point dude

Thats why you dont eat pizza and cake when trying to lose weight retard

Is it normal for my lateral raises to be super weak? Cane barely lift 15 lb dummbells. My ohp is 40 lbs + the bar. Am I doing them wrong?

President's Choice, Blue Menu (healthy) kind
One of the official brands of Loblaws who has almost a monopoly on grocery stores in Canada

>5'9" 160lbs
>1:37 before hips started to drop and form was incorrect

You sure y'all niggers are doing it right?

Yes

This is natures own honey wheat bread. Its quite good and even before I was cutting it was the only bread I would eat. Its still a sometimes food.

Not him but this is a good option if you absolutely can't get off bread.

Attached: file.png (224x644, 89K)

Wait is it normal or am I doing something wrong?

naturesownbread.com/nutrition/carbohydrates-are-nutrient-rich

>Fad diets that restrict carbohydrates come and go. An abundance of scientific evidence actually supports eating nutrient-rich sources of carbohydrate as an important part of good health.
>The food and nutrition information found in our Nutrition Center is not intended to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or substitute for consulting a licensed professional.

Based anti-keto company only half ass pretending its not to keep people buying bread

Attached: file.png (1115x536, 478K)

5'11"
256 lbs
40 seconds

Attached: 1561995457292.jpg (743x1204, 190K)

minox is only for MPB. not keto hairloss shit

Not defending keto, but most of those nutrients are in there because it's fortified and mandated that bread has to be by law...

What is keto defficient in that causes hair loss anyway?

if there's too much meat in the diet, could be a biotin deficiency. could also just be the shock of switching to no carbs that shocked your body into losing hair. apparently it happens a lot with sudden lifestyle changes

>was just over 240
>would eat several times a day, and basically just whenever I was hungry or bored
>would always eat way too much every time I ate and felt too full and gross
>lots of late night eating
>would eat tons cereal and bread
>if I bought donuts or somebody else brought donuts I could eat 4-5 no problem, and then eat more the next day if any were left

>finally changed diet
>try to eat only 3 meals a day
>way smaller portions
>no more sugary shit
>lots of veggies like broccoli and spinach
>dont eat anything past 8pm

>down 5lbs so far
>already feel better because Im not all gross and full of food all the time, as well as better quality food going in
>actually look forward to meals because I feel hungry instead of just stuffing my face all day long whenever i felt like eating

When I move into my new place Im going to set up some weights and other stuff. I dont want to go to a gym and look like an idiot and not know what to do. But Im gonna make it bros. I know I will. I hope you can too.

Attached: fat riker.jpg (325x396, 16K)

It's normal. It's an accessory isolation exercise of a small muscle. Why would you think you'd be putting up big numbers?

How do you guys calculate how many calories you burned from exercise?

You don't

I don't. I give myself an eating target based on a sedentary life style, and anything burned from exercise is a bonus, not something I get to eat back.

Makes sense, cheers.

>instant ramen
Actual yikes

Attached: 1563076941962.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Finally made it past my plateau, down 4 pounds today. Not a confession, but thought you should know, padre.

>5 cents has been deposited into your account by Monsanto

Should have been lifting

185lb, 5’9, 5 minutes. Stopped because i was bored. I have been doing weighted planks as part of my workout

Biotin. If you eat only meat and cheese and shit, you will be deficient, but it's easy to avoid if you eat intelligently. Broccoli is a good source, organ meat has like 5 times your daily need per serving, a single cooked egg has 33%, and you could also just get a multivitamin.

It's very rare as you might expect, I'm pretty sure most of the posts talking about it are trolls, since they only started appearing shortly after someone mentioned it as a possible, rare side effect, and all the posts are basically "my hair is thinning, Keto sucks" with no other details or followup.

Side delts are a tiny and weak muscle. You arent going to be lifting much weight on lat raises

>started counting calories
>started doing cardio
>started doing calisthenics
>completely forgot I'm supposed to be working on my phimosis too
>3 months of penis-hole gains lost and I can't fully retract my skin over the glans

Attached: 1512278786272.png (482x436, 216K)

Blog/status report:
101kg to 91kg since May 1st.
OMAD without calorie counting. I've broken it a few times having wine with colleagues after work on Fridays and when visiting my parents on weekends.

Work canteen where I eat my OMAD for lunch is closed the next two weeks and I'm still considering if I should use that as an opportunity to do a few short fasts.

5,9 225
23 seconds. Hardwood floor sucks.

idk if this is a question for here or qtddtot,

what do I do when I feel hungry but don't want to go over my caloric intake? is this what protein shakes are for? cause idk shit about how those work

No. Protein shakes have calories obviously. Drink water and/or develop will power. Occupy yourself with something

Wtf. Top ramen is only 190 calories

Thanks that makes sense
Didn't realize how much I would struggle at it

Check again user. I bet you're in for a nasty surprise.
>serving size: 1/2 of package

>fried cheese and fries

put on 2 kilos in one day.

Will taking steroids help me lose weight?

weight in
snedecor
93 kilos

Unless you ate 15.400 calories above your TDEE in one day you should be good

6'0 and 294 lbs, how do I into strongfat mode? should I bulk or cut to start my journey?
don't know my bf but i basically haven't muscle except for calves

Attached: 264210_183260.jpg (450x382, 61K)

bulk until you're closer to 400 lbs, 294 lbs isn't enough for real strongfat mode

Brapper here 328

you cut while lifting heavy on a strength program and eating enough protein

Is losing 12-15 lb in 6 weeks reasonable/attainable? Im 5'11" 232lb right now. doing calorie count and low carb diet but hit a plateau. I have an event coming up in 6 weeks and ideally would like to be at the 215-220 range. Any advice?

Doing pretty well actually. After about 7 months realized that this vegan shit is stupid and quit. Too complex to get all the nutrients I need and impossible to stay full or reach my protein requirements and stay under my calorie limit. Ate chicken breast and veggies and I feel pretty good. Probably not gonna eat dairy tho cuz that shit gives me acne

>dairy gives you acne
what

Yeah bro I’m pretty sure it’s a common thing. Milks full of hormones and shit that fucks up ur system

good morning. nice work this week!

Very reasonable and attainable

Good luck I started at 245 lbs in February and it took me 6 months of CICO to get down to 198 lbs.