Lipstick on a Pig

Muscles attract attention.
Why do ugly dudes and manlets think it's wise to draw extra attention to their disabilities?

It's like ugly chicks who get big implants.

Attached: eek.png (481x608, 585K)

Warning: This is a lvl 2 >>>COPE

Jow Forums pls go

Whats your point OP? Im honesty confused what disabilities? Being short? Be specific or delete youre trash thread

>Trigger Warning

Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 11K)

Struggling getting out of lanklet mode huh ?

If bagel manlet worked out and did Tren would his life improve?

Attached: 1563060903708.jpg (1449x1398, 452K)

Looks like kaid from r6 siege on the right

When did Jow Forums turn into an incel forum?
Is this some kinda psyops bullshit?
What motivates someone come to a place where people are trying to better themselves and post discouraging shit like this.

If you want to give up then give up you weak willed faggot. Don't try to drag others down with you. You ain't stealing my fucking gains you subhuman scum.

Oh great god of cope, bless this humble thread with a glimpse of you masculine physique

>implying I wouldn't fuck a fit, big tiddy girl with an ugly face.

>you can do anything you want
>encourage everything! everyone is equal!
Jow Forums is realistic and objective.

Attached: be honest.jpg (474x266, 16K)

5'6", 5'11

Imagine having lower willpower and appreciation for life than an fucking quadraplegic.

Have you considered ending your miserable existence?

If an 75IQ guy wanted to become a neurosurgeon would you blow smoke up his ass and feed his delusion, or give him honest advice?

Attached: Astrophysicist.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>WE ARE ALL EQUAL
>WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL

Attached: EQUALITY.jpg (337x400, 29K)

This is the last (you) you'll get from.
We may not all be equal but we all must strive to the best versions of ourselves. Physically and mentally.

Defeatist scum like you are the only subhuman cowards worth persecuting.

But all of this is lost on a beta mindset like yours so the only advice I have for you is: consider rope.

unless you are a faggot that cant add muscle or cant get fit, Jow Forums can help you get (guess what) FIT. everyone can get fit and this thread is fucking autistic and your "argument" makes me believe you are the guys with the 75IQ

>Why do ugly dudes and manlets think it's wise to draw extra attention to their disabilities?
You made this thread, tell us.

>We may not all be equal but we all must strive to the best versions of ourselves. Physically and mentally.
Your intentions are good but you're retarded and not thinking clearly.
And if you're a manlet that doesn't mean getting muscular, it might mean becoming a Horse Jockey, or a Circus Acrobat or a BJJ expert, ever thought of that? Maybe "Physically Fit" isn't a One-Size-Fits all equation that equals "getting JACKED"?

Same goes for mental fitness, not everyone should force themselves to learn high-level mathematics, maybe some are better suited for literature or politics or painting....

>adding muscle to a manlet frame makes sense
In what world? Lol
Your rage is blinding you, be honest.

>You made this thread, tell us.
Peer Pressure and lack of self-awareness.
There's a big push to get fit and jacked these days, but it's not appropriate for everyone.

Just like girls who might make excellent mothers and kindergarten teachers get duped into becoming hyper "career women" and end up climbing some corporate finance ladder, then turn into miserable alcoholics in their 40s.

If you are born with a feature that society deems "less than" you should compensate by developing what you can. Leaning into it and accepting your fate makes you a loser.

If I was a manlet I'd develop my brain or finances or personality more than usual. If I had an itch to do something PHYSICAL I wouldn't try out for the NBA or Worlds Strongest Man, I'd do something conducive to my frame. Work to your advantages.

If you're blind, don't become a photographer.

Your idea is that manlets should become circus acrobats instead of lifting, and you're calling us retarded?

Your thinking here is fundamentally flawed. Lifting weights is beneficial to virtually everyone living in a first world country. Even disabled retards should lift because muscle mass and a healthy body fat percentage is always a good thing. So fuck off

cope
have sex
dilate
reddit
robot
incel

Attached: getaclue.jpg (513x703, 173K)

based

good eye

>Your idea is that manlets should become circus acrobats
That was a joke, settle down little dude.
Point is there are better physical things for manlets than getting jacked and looking goofy.
Getting big and jacked is for normal guys, like 5'10 at least (AT LEAST) (im being generous).

Attached: manlet.jpg (306x584, 29K)

you can get health benefits from lifting without changing your appearance much at all. That's fine for manlets.
Im talking about manlets who want to put on like 30lbs of muscle and do roids, they're goal is to "LOOK AESTHETIC" not be healthy.

They should do calisth

Calisthenics are fine for manlets as long as they don't change their appearance too much.

If you draw extra attention to your tiny frame what does that say about you?

this thread is big pile of cope
thats a lot of cope
did a manlet hurt you at the gym "big" guy?

>big guy
he is most likely a selfhating manlet

Keep striving so hard to be funny on a Tasmanian butterfly catching forum.
user that you replied to gave some really based life truth.
You just have unoriginal b8.
>InB4 "COPE, manlet!!" I'm not, but my best friend is and he's honestly stronger than me physically and mentally.

No one looks good roided out.

I know a couple jacked dudes 5'7" and below who do just fine with girls. Maybe if you went outside and met people you wouldn't be such a retard. Height matters, just not as much as Jow Forums autists believe.

>I know a couple jacked dudes 5'7" and below who do just fine with girls.
I know a dude who is 5'4 and doesn't lift and has a beautiful wife the same size as him. What's your point?

If a guy is 5'7 "or below" does fine with girls, it's not cause of his biceps or how much he benches, lmao.

anyone can get a girl, what are you even saying? Girls aren't unicorns, this topic isn't about getting chicks.

Back in my day manlet threads would be full of hilarious memes and green-text stories.

the meme got stale with the spam and only spergs manlets or lanklets make these threads now as a coping mechanism
its sad cause i love the memes

it’s literally just Jow Forums

I understand what you’re saying but then why do turbo manlets like Lee Priest get a lot of fame? They may look dumb in person but their physiques are still no joke and command a lot of respect

if you’re honestly advocating that not all people should work out, lift, and get stronger than you can fuck right off.

All i’m hearing is “stay the same, never improve!”

Jesus is this tumblr? you know it’s possible to be fit without overcompensating for something but apparently not for you if you’re projecting this hard

this gurl is smoking hot

Do you not know any girls under 5'2"?

>Shut the fuck up, Boomer.

>I live for quasi-humorous .jpegs concerning height differentials

Re-evaluate your existence.

>love a meme
>I LIVE AND BREATH FOR THAT MEME PLS GOD DONT END IT I WILL DIE OH NO GOD PLS HOW WILL I EXIST
Re-evaluate your response

No its not its like an ugly chick getting fit

>user that you replied to gave some really based life truth.
It's not based to tell everyone to get jacked or to become a football player or martial artists, different people have different strengths and weaknesses.

A jacked manlet is lipsticks on a pig. That's the based truth.

>anything is possible! everyone is equal! men are women and women are men! the TV told me I can become anything!
Dude youre posting cringe and it's awkward.
We're not all equal.
Kids shouldn't be on roids and lifting to get jacked, same goes for women and manlets. Know your limits little dude.

it's worse than an ugly chick getting fit, because we expect men to be more self-aware.

>Why do ugly dudes and manlets think it's wise to draw extra attention to their disabilities?

This is true. Why aren't the ugly dudes getting triggered as much as the manlets in this thread?
If you're going to peacock, you should look the part.

Attached: good-guys-the-social-man.jpg (800x400, 345K)

I think what OP is saying is if you are a super ugly dude, don't lift "for looks" you'll just become delusional. Same if you're a manlet, don't lift for "looks" you'll be disappointed and constantly insecure, you'll be like Lee Priest and get face tats and be permanently on roids forever and have small man syndrome.

If you have one leg and bad vision, don't abuse yourself with Kickboxing Championship dreams.

You play with the hand you are dealt.

Based

A fit ugly person is always still less ugly than a fat out of shape ugly person. They are still improving their life and dating prospects . Just because they cant become chad or stacy doesnt mean they cant reach their genetic potential for attractiveness. This whole thread smells like its made just to shit on people, not to be ‘based and redpilled’.

Is there any way to predict manletism and force their mothers to have an abortion?

WHY ARE YOU LOOKISM RETARDS EVERYWHERE GTFO MY BOARD.

Attached: C611FBC8-6BFD-48FE-8132-C96AB5C5F96C.jpg (686x447, 10K)

why can't you ignore OP though? is reality too hard to swallow
the based thing to do is to agree with OP because it's fact but you keep lifting anyway

Yeah so based dude just let yourself go bruh dont you wanna be BASED

If you're a manlet getting swole might not be ideal, but a six pack is always nice to have. Plus the alternatives (skinnyfat, skeleton, fat) are all way worse. If you're 5'8 or below, do bodyweight and cardio and become ottermode.

Post body
Have sex

This thread is dumb af.

Obviously if you are ugly and get fit, your SMV won't be as high as someone who is attractive and fit but it will be higher than someone who is ugly and unfit.

Do you not even know what looksmaxxing is you fucking pleb?

Im 5’9 am i good to become a roid ape?

So you can become the best version of yourself. Better to be short and fit than short and unfit. Same goes for people who are considered objectively "ugly". Work with what ya got.

You could just try not having sex

>colorful shoelaces
Are back in 2007?

I honestly hope this is simply an act and you don't show this behaviour IRL as you would come over as the biggest sperglord ever. Like holy shit how can you cope with yourself knowing your mind is constantly filled with putting others down?

that's the blackpill, if you're ugly then getting jacked will make you look even less approachable unless your life goal is to be a repulsive ogre

also if you don't look like Skywalker then what the fuck are you even doing, it's 2019, stop being ugly for fucks sake lmao