Does openly displaying your fitness essentially make you a male thot?

Does openly displaying your fitness essentially make you a male thot?

Attached: 409324382094820298098.webm (480x534, 771K)

No. Being strong with a shirt off does not make you that. But being degenerate means you're acting like one. Doing it just for attention is weak, and thot ideology.

You could never be a thot, thots barely work to enjoy all of life's pleasures, you worked your ass off, diet, and train consistently for years just to get a body worthy of praise. It's your fucking masterwork, you're allowed to be proud of it and show it off.

Any open display that rewards you with attention is thottery, regardless of gender. You either live as a monk or embrace the lifestyle.

If you want to walk the righteous path, then you are fit but don't brag about it, you wear fitting clothes, people will be able to see that you look good.
You will be able to attract a moderate girl, work things out with her and have a loyal wife that is very happy about your physical condition.
No need for vapid display of what could be a treasure for only the one you choose to give it to.

No, there is no such thing as a male thot, slut or whore.

Sexual promiscuity is wrong for women, not for men. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Males do not bring their bastards home. The double standard is just, and is implied by our nature.

Attached: wojak 16.jpg (645x729, 73K)

Of course, but incels here don't have the amount of self-criticism required to understand that. also, hipocrysy.

Well, normies would probably think you're a douche but the thing is it actually works. If you want the female attention, then show off your physique and fitness, the only ones bitter about it are ugly sluts and weak, skinnyfat men.

absolutely. though Jow Forums will never agree, it works both ways. feeling the need to showcase your narcissism tends to be seen as repulsive by some people, yet attractive by others. generally these type of creatures tend to stick to their own kind, which makes it stand out more and kinda fun to observe in the wild.

>male
>thot
Pick one. A man can't be a slut.

Fit men should behave with dignity. Your clothes should fit the situation. Also adult men should always wear a shirt that has at least 3 buttons. If you want to show your muscles try a stretch polo or a tailored button up.

T. Adult

Attached: 22c88d53d9b40d93b72165477e7516bb.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

You don't have to choose between looking dyel and looking like a clown.

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1999, 406K)

This dude looks like a complete clown.

Rules for thee, not for me, eh?

le both sides are bad!

Attached: soynic.jpg (203x248, 8K)

Quite so. The war of the sexes, though not a literal war, is very real, in the way the war between host and parasite, or predator and prey, is real. The point is not to be fair, but to win.

>2020-1
>wearing a fucking TIE like a boomer because Mr.Goldberg expects you to wear a literal noose around your neck to show how devot you are

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (540x540, 88K)

lock vs key, faggot

Or, to put it differently: the biological interests of men and women are antagonistic. Our sexual strategies (in the evolutionary sense) are opposed. We must impose our sexual strategy on them, or they will impose their sexual strategy on us. We must be patriarchal, or they will be sluts. We must force them to be chaste and faithful wives, or they will force (most of) us to be incels, and those who are not to be nigger non-dads.

Here is a redpill 202 level question, somewhat relevant to this thread:

Explain, in your own words, why Dating Is Gay.

its not.

if the girl is fun and interesting you can have fun on a date an maybe get insight in her personality and strike a conversation that expands your understanding of the world a tiny bit more.

if you date a uninteresting thot you can fuck with her mentaly for giggles and later physical.
You can abuse her, choke her and make her bag for your cum and after you throatfucked her you can simply stand up with out a word and never speak a to her again

its win win

Attached: 1562926884229.png (723x666, 163K)

Dating is gay because dating is what homosexuals in the 1930s were forced to do because society was disgusted by them and didn't let them marry (Rightly so). So they would go to movie theaters, dark alleys, parks and shady places at night to hold hands, kiss and sodomize each other when no one was looking.

When straight people date they are acting like faggots, they go to movie theaters and kiss, they go to dark places to have sterile sex that produce no off-spring. Then they got bored of each other (just like homosexuals do) and break up and look for someone else to repeat the process, so it leads to polygamy and self-abuse.

Get engaged, get married, start a family.
Dating is for faggots.

Attached: b9904ba161c98ebcc4533923399e870952a0799d6d572b179fca3952b62765e4.jpg (1748x1200, 789K)

objectively, yes. if you're a guy who walks around in basketball shorts (male equivalent of yoga pants, designed to show off your buldge like theirs is to show off their ass) and a tank top or other sleeveless shirt (male equivalent of the sports bra as a shirt designed to show off ever part of your upper body) out at the gym or in public then yes you are a male thot

Yes, dating is fun. It is whoring. The ability to send a girl away when you no longer want her does not make it gay. But the inability to compel a girl to stay when she wants to go off and cruise for an upgrade, does make it gay. The sexual behaviour of gays - promiscuous, sterile, without lifelong bond under male authority - has been imposed in a top-down manner on straights. It is illegal in our society to wield old-fashioned authority over a woman, to own her. Thus modern marriage is dating, and dating is gay.

Exactly so - except that even marriage is gay nowadays. You are not allowed to discipline or wield authority over your wife, that is violence against women, domestic abuse or psychological abuse. The law allows her to nuke the marriage for cash and prizes at any time. You are legally required to be a cuck.

I recently found out how fun it is to post shirtless pictures on my instagram.

Without fail I will lose anywhere between 3-5 followers.
The real bros will comment or dm me saying I look good.
Every once in a while a stacy will comment or dm me asking to train her.
Sometimes dyel or fatbois will ask for my program. I went through the trouble literally once before realizing these people don't want to hear me say it takes work.

I feel like a massive douche but my thinking is I worked for this shit, I am proud of it, and there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to flaunt it. And I don't consider myself a male thot because I curve every single girl. I have made the decision to be celibate until marriage and girls talking to me after getting horned up by my picture just crosses them off the list of girls I'd want something real with.

Also I love mogging girls. I know that I look better than 90% of guys or girls in my social circle and my inferiority complex really feeds off that tiny achievement.

>You are not allowed to discipline or wield authority over your wife, that is violence against women, domestic abuse or psychological abuse.
>the only way to discipline your wife is to physically harm her
t. social retard

>tfw no asian gf

Attached: 5b50d6b490212.jpg (798x990, 105K)

who cares

Yes. And that's a good thing.

No, it is not the only way, but it is a last resort. Not all women like being physically harmed, but all women rather like the idea that her man could physically harm her if it came to that. It is sexy to them. If you are forbidden from physically harming her, she will be more likely to engage in bad behaviour that demands physical punishment, in an attempt to force you to prove your capability.

In most situations, physical harm is a last resort, but there are some situations in which it is absolutely required. If I come home and find my wife in bed with another man, somebody is going to get hurt, and perhaps somebody is going to die. If the law forbids me from exacting justice in this manner, I am being cucked.

Good for you my man, you made it

Bullshit.

>A man can't be a slut.
HAHAHAHAHA you're hilarious.

>adult men should always wear a shirt that has at least 3 buttons
LOL where do you come up with this shit?

Based and slim-fit pilled