When do males peak? according to various incel sites the average is around 25 but some also say 20-22...

when do males peak? according to various incel sites the average is around 25 but some also say 20-22. literally nobody thinks a male peak is 26 or above

im asking Jow Forums now and see if there is a difference in opinion

Attached: 1563050843289.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

I'm 26 and I have never made as much progress in the gym as this past year. I don't believe in peaking. I'm guessing a lot of kids on these "incel sites" masturbate, losing energy through the act, so there's that.

>literally nobody thinks a male peak is 26 or above
Pretty much all the evidence for a peak male smv is 30-35 retard.

From what I've witnessed, it's around 40.

How TF does that hold her tits in?

Males peak physically ~24

This

The peak doesn't matter so much, because the drop-off in desirability is very small.

>peak
What do you mean by peak?
Males peak physically in their 20s, mentally around 28, absolute looks in their 20s, looks relative to females 30+. Many different peaks.

SOFT

Wtf do you define as "peak"? Because if you are talking about understanding yourself, being financially stable, having an education, being a well rounded individual who has hobbies and can hold a conversation with most anybody, that shit isn't likely to hapoen until you're nearly 30, and even if it happens earlier, say at 25, I would think it would only get better for the next decade. If you are talking about purely physical, then I don't know how to answer your question, because I don't think in primitive, "pack of apes" mentality where the only thing that matters is how physically capable I am.

Personally, I'm 31. Definitely in better shape than ever before, and have much better success with women, even women than I was when I was hitting on them. Young women seem to like older guys. Once you're older, you have a character, and physical assets that make getting women easier. Body, nice car, your own house - all assuming you planned well.

Also, you said various incel websites? Wtf. Stop going to that shit. I can't name a single one, but you have been to multiple. Knock that shit off dude, you are poisoning your mind

Witchcraft

>implying 4channel (tm) isn't an incel website

this
the slope down is more than compensated by the benefits of knowing yourself better and what works
I have an easier time cutting at 32 than I did at 22, despite my metabolism being objectively past its prime
youth is wasted on the young, driving a ferrari with their eyes shut

31 here too.
Better endurance and injury recovery was in late teens.
Self confidence now MOGs all before

>Projection

ISHYDDTIRL
31 Boomer again, I turned down sex with a trad Braphog so I could dick around, lift in a couple hours and hit church.

Good point. I definitely am more hesitant to do shit that could possibly injure me, like jumping off ledges, or trying to lift something if I can't tell it's weight. That's for sure. But the confidence I've gained as I've gotten older and learned to not give a shit? I wouldn't want to be my 21 year old self again. These are absolutely better years of my life.

Glue.

Agreed.
I no longer feel like I have to prove myself to anyone but myself.
And I actually feel like my opinion matters.

You don't seem to know what projection means, fella.

Need Boomer meme at the bar talking about how easy it is to pick up chicks.

>Looking good tonight!

I peaked at like 10 or so. Hope that helps.

Tom Brady is 41 and just threw a football 61 mph and beat his 40 yd dash time so I guess it just depends

>when do males peak?
30s and 40s. The problem is that most people stop moving and living by about their mid-20s, they get fat, they get depressed, they get sick, etc. This isn't an age-related problem, though, it's a cultural problem. You are EXPECTED to be "over the hill" by 30 at the latest.

20s? Your brain or skeleton isn't even grown out during your 20s. But most athletes are that age (because coaches don't know shit about sports science) and so this myth gets propagated.

However, human instinct is still the same, so an action hero on TV in his 20s is not believable. They are always 30s to 40s, because instinctively, we know men are at their peak then. Back before the youth cult started, action heroes on screen usually were in their late 40s and even 50s.

Depends on what you mean. Physically a man peaks somewhere in his late twenties. The number I often see quoted is 28. If you mean when does a man peak in terms of SMV, its completely individual. Could be 18, could be 50. In general I would say its usually in the late twenties or early thirties.

Are you b8ing?

i peaked at 19, i will never be able to train as hard as i trained at that age,i trained a lot more while eating less without burning myself out

now at 22 i eat more and train less but take less rest days...my intensity at 19 years old remains unmatched, of course im stronger and bigger now, but hell i had insane traininh sessions that i couldnt replicate right now

no but you're a retard

In terms of looks probably early 20s. In terms of overall social value probably later unless you're a slob.

Strength peaks at 30-35

Eloquent and persuasive, user.
You unironically exceeded my expectations of you.

Asking the real questions here

Holy shit she's ugly. Why would she even attempt to pose for a camera when that ugly? Why would anyone photograph that disgusting face and body?

>because coaches don’t know shit about sports science

Ya ok gramps

stop drinking retard maybe your brain can regenerate

>Cannot into capitalization and punctuation
>Accuses others of intoxication

Stay unbased, friendo.

I'm 25 and have never been able to train as hard as now / feeling as high test as now. So not yet for me luckily.

I'm not accusing you of intoxication retard, I'm saying that drinking has rotted your brain
seeing your reading comprehension or rather lack thereof it might be too late for you though

You're getting better, user.
YGTMI

Personally I think from 25 to 35
>mentally grown up
>financially stable
>made some life experiences
>close to parenthood
>body is neither young nor old
Men peak in early 20s is a meme, you are just a college goofer, not a man
t.24yo

I feel like I started to peak in my mid 30's.
At 42 now I'm holding the peak and plateauing, I think I can plateau all the way into my 50's if I stay in shape and my face doesn't dramatically age too much.

At 20-22 I was a fucking tard with no money, confidence of life experience, still at base camp very far from the summit.

Male peak is about 35 to 40 and then even after that you've still yet to reach your wisdom peak

Im 29 and ill probably not peak until 45 since I'm 6'4" and broad as fuck.
My dick peaked at 7 tho

Men peak between 25-35, after that it's up to you how much you want to "maintain" your image. (Most guys have kids at this age, stop going to the gym, stop eating healthy etc) Those men that are 35+ and STILL go to the gym 4-5 days a week, still care about what they eat etc, pretty much swim in pussy, since most females looking for guys around that age, can only attract fat men (beer belly, shitty hair, doesn't really care anymore etc)

Now, females pretty much stop peaking at around 26-27, they can stay fit but their face starts looking older, and unlike men, it doesn't add "character"

>females pretty much stop peaking at around 26-27
You are baiting or being extremely generous.
Females peak before 23
>Christmas cake

Not bait, but you might be right.

My point was that men have a long time to "peak" and if anything the older they get the more "manly" they look = will attract women (THIS REQUIRES YOU STAY IN SHAPE)

Women is on the clock

Energy wise, nothing beats being late teen to mid twenties : you can bounce back from pretty much anything, hangovers go away quickly, you don't put on weight as easily and you feel like you have the potential to do or become anything. But men this age ( I was no exception) usually don't take care of themselves, have shit grooming and fashion sense, don't stick to lifting and avoid responsibilities (manchildren).
I'm 29 and I started very clearly maturing in my head after 25, and this year by sheer confidence and sense of responsibility alone I've established myself as the Chad at the workplace (got hit on by 3 female coworkers aged 24-28 over the span of 10 months but I'm a faithful moron) : I've clearly peaked in that area.
Men, unlike women who run on looks alone until TheWall and then have to struggle to make it, have much more time to make it : you can be at your best physically and mentally (self confidence and whatnot) between 25-35 and then you can keep your social status gains well until your 50s.
We can all make it.

>financially stable
I don't think I'm going to be mentally or financially stable for another 10 years
T. 24-year-old bloomer
I do admit I've been ill since I was 17, so things haven't gone my way

Attached: 20180818_FBC544.png (1280x672, 112K)

>missing the point

It's difficult to pick a specific age bracket because male attractiveness is relative to the age of the female observer, unlike female attractiveness which is universal and objective.

The only way you can judge this is by looking at the age bracket during which men will be attractive to the widest range of women, which is clearly late 20s. Mid 20s and early 30s are a close second.

>Personally, I'm 31. Definitely in better shape than ever before, and have much better success with women, even women than I was when I was hitting on them. Young women seem to like older guys. Once you're older, you have a character, and physical assets that make getting women easier. Body, nice car, your own house - all assuming you planned well.

I really fear that I will reach that peak age and still be alone.

Please guys, sage this fucking roastie trash

Depends on what you mean, really. But if you mean an overal general sense, people think it's 20-25 because that's the last time they looked ok without much effort. But if you maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle, it's more like 35-40. At 35 you're probably at your strongest, most dependable, and most mature point in your life, if you've put any effort into life at all.

>>financially stable
This is a pipe dream unless you go for really low hanging fruits.

im 28 and look the best i've ever looked, have all my hair. I think I'll peak at 35. I look young still.

haha he runs like a granny its not hard to beat his dashes even if it is by brady himself HAHAHHAAHA

Attached: 1438227864501.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>because coaches don't know shit about sports science
haha stopped reading right there

Attached: 10153941_652433804855764_8953830311140581971_n.jpg (204x225, 9K)

Attached: 10631045-large.jpg (380x253, 20K)

Look at the average age of Olympic athletes

Evolutionary, it makes sense for our physical and athletic peak to coincide with attractiveness. So 27?

Beyond that you lose physical attractiveness, but can more than make up with it with resources. It’s a balancing act at that point between deteriorating looks and the wealth you have generated

most athletes peak physically somewhere between 22 and 27 for most sports, so probably around there. For men there are a lot of factors playing into attractiveness, so its hard to pinpoint. For example stuff like early balding, being short or having low income can wreck your attractiveness immensly, for woman its not really a factor.

Obviously 28-30z. I heard along time ago strength peaks at 30-31

Stop measuring your worth in female companionship. Friendships are much more valuable and last longer : pursue these instead.
> yes but muh dick
Then fuck your friends you idiot. It's not gay.

looks and strength, endurance 20-25, after 30 it's all quick downhill =D

Attached: What-happened-to-the-old-man-on-pawn-stars-Is-he-dead-1.jpg (770x410, 29K)