We can't blame dumb people/normies for lack of empathy

Because they unable to recognize how situation X suit their already encoded ethical/moral system. Everything (opinion), including emotions is subject to logic, When you lack the understanding, which require logic, you can't make sense of the things you experience thus open no possibility to create any emotions for the thing.

Inspired by the bagel guy story.

Attached: findleylyl.jpg (1080x1325, 221K)

>manlet cope
lmao when will they learn?

How

Bump

i don't care, all i know is you faggots ruined this board with your disgusting lesbian roided sluts.

How new you're? Jow Forums always was a gay board

When did the normies become the ones with a lack of empathy?

Attached: Autism Cat.png (500x522, 145K)

They only empathize with pre-approved minority groups

You lack understanding friend

>Everything (opinion), including emotions is subject to logic
Have you ever spoken to a normie?
They don't reason themselves into opinions with logic
They have very strong emotions and opinions on things without logic

>Everything (opinion), including emotions is subject to logic
The other way around. We'll always use the façade of logic to rationalize our purely emotional judgments. People are not rational by nature.

>canned NPC response

But how emotions are created without understanding in the first place?

This

No one in any big city give a fuck about anyone, people simply were not meant to be as overpopulated as we are. Can't really blame them for their lack of empathy when they had no chance of understanding their surroundings, fucking insectoids.

>i think the bagel rage manlet is morally right because i am way smarter than everyone else and definitely not because i identify with him being a manlet/incel
Is this real? Lmao

Attached: 1560800372501.jpg (398x376, 37K)

You don't get OP's point, he doesn't (i think) take moral stance, he see how badly normies treated the manlet in this story yet failed to see how this exact thing is similair to subjects that considered taboo by most of them, OP just gave explanation to why is that.

Know your place

Nornies have no moral/ethic system. They just parrot MUH DIVERSITY and related shit from news/kikebook

When Trump was elected.

Emotions are primal and are the effect of cognitive processes that precede what we call "thinking". You feel before you think because the subconscious works much faster than the conscious. The understanding you speak of doesn't stem from logic - it's a different, simpler, automatic type of understanding, which we have little to no control over.

>You can't blame normies for lack of empathy they're just NPC's who can't use logic.
The irony is eye-watering.

So magic? Interesting, any books/articles recommended on the subject?

Also, I think you can use logic to influence/change your "pre-determined" emotions, if not then what's the point of the conscious mind?

They don't lack empathy, this board is just filled with people that lash out the moment their lives aren't the main focus of everybody around them.

>being a normie means being progressives

youre a moron

Ask any normie to justify their moral position. I guarantee they will not be capable.

>magic
Wow, dude.

Describe it in other word

when virtue signalling became a thing

He already did. The subconscious makes decisions before your conscious mind is aware of them. When he said it would precede thinking, he ment that subconscious decisions precede the internal monologue that one typically associated with thought, not that they precede any brain activity at all. "Thought" is a colloquialism, evidenced by him saying "what we call thinking."

>The understanding you speak of doesn't stem from logic - it's a different, simpler, automatic type of understanding, which we have little to no control over

What is the "thing"/"laws" that the subconscious mind operate on to come to understanding if not logic and emotion

It's very hard to empathize with bagel boss because you can tell his rage is unjustifiable most of it stemming from his insecurities. He only lasted two minutes in a interview with a tall women because he felt short. He has a YouTube channel filled of him raging in public and sticking his phone in people's faces

yes we can

This

I suspect we don't really know. That's why we have the idea of souls and whatnot. It's more likely that I just don't know.

If you're freudian its the id. Specifically the eros aspect for the most part. The instinctive desire for pleasure. With the id it operates without morality or reality. The ego offers the latter and superego the former.

sound like magic

Never got into freud but this look interesting

>How new you're

When (((society))) began deciding which groups deserve empathy and rewarding adherents with social brownie points. This one is an example.

Freudian theory is pretty interesting for the most part. When you get into his application on to his patients it gets a bot wat teir

It's animalistic. Biology. Neurology. Some would hate to admit it, but our brains still have much, much in common with the brains of non-sapient animals. Our emotions are more complicated than theirs, but they operate on the same underlying rules.