Daily reminder to not only tell people you don't lift, but also to demonize lifting and healthy eating

Daily reminder to not only tell people you don't lift, but also to demonize lifting and healthy eating.

Let's practice a conversation with a normie

>Hey user, you looking great! Must been hitting the gym hard!
>Thanks man, i don't workout at all actually. I heard it destroys your body and joints. Also seem really boring and a waste of time. I just do some yard work from time to time. Buddy of mine is in a wheelchair because he lifted too hard. It's very dangerous.
>Damn you must have some good genes, user.

Now on diets
>Hey user, how do you keep in such great shape? Must follow a strict diet.
>Nah, all diets are fads. I just whatever i want, had 2 large pizza's and some soda last night. It's just my metabolism i guess.
>WOW user, you must have some good genes.
>Just lucky i guess haha

Pros of doing this
>Normies will think you are a superhuman
>You are seen as humble instead of vain
>No snide remarks from jealous lards
>Nobody pressuring you into eating unhealthy
>Less people will lift, less competition

Normies act like they are happy for you when you get into shape and tell everyone you lift hard/eat healthy etc.

But it destroys them inside and they will either hold a grudge against you or try to destroy you.
The nature of normies is fucked up.

You should always tell them what they like to hear. This will make them not only like you, but they will sabotage themselves.

Attached: 1449487023237.jpg (470x595, 47K)

this sounds pretty gay dude
i want to share my success
>We are all going to make brah

t. roastie

I do this at office parties all the time. Bunch of fatasses in the office constantly talk about how they want to lose weight but then proceed to eat 10 donuts a day with a bunch of Heavy Cream Wet Dream coffee.

Everytime we have a party where the office buys pizza and beer I fast for 2 days beforehand then proceed to eat 3 XXL pizzas in front of all the fatties. When they ask me how I manage to eat so much and stay lean I just say "fast metabolism I guess haha".

Doing this not only makes people like you more, it also reinforces the fatties bad habits so they eat themselves to death.

Based and redpilled

you sound like a weak faggot.

Based

Cringe

T. Low iq otaku who never goes outside and only imagines social interactions

This is incredibly based and redpilled.

People who think this is bad advice simply have not gotten fit enough.

Normies LOVE encouraging fat people who are now less fat. BUT once you move from chunky to superfit (and better than the normies) they HATE it. They HATE being reminded that what separates then from you is just a series of choices. They will do EVERYTHING to label what you do as extreme in order to justify their own inadequacy. Then they will continue to attempt to undermine your attempts at fitness and tease you FOREVER

Haha yeah I do this all the time.
>at the gym, hit a new bench PR
>scrawny dude comes up to me and congratulates me
>tell him "Oh no dude, I actually don't lift at all haha"
>he looks at me weird and walks off
Haha trolled him hard.

you're saying this as a joke but the reality is that normies already think about lifting this way

>nah man, i don't want to lift because i won't be able to walk when im older!
>all diets don't work, it's about your metabolism! some people eat junk and they stay lean!

Extremely redpilled, very advanced level. Denying you lift even while lifting

But that is the point. A fit person channeling normies' standard thought flows encounters no resistance

>Normies act like they are happy for you when you get into shape and tell everyone you lift hard/eat healthy etc.

>But it destroys them inside
Why should I give a shit about how they feel?

>and they will either hold a grudge against you or try to destroy you. The nature of normies is fucked up.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

>You should always tell them what they like to hear. This will make them not only like you, but they will sabotage themselves.

No, you should never aim to appease the corrupt and disgraceful moral system of those people

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world."

Your pic is very related spawn of satan

god not real LOL

I never admit what I actually do to people who are clearly oblivious. Just go with something "ah, just some whole body twice a week" while actually on a 6-day PPL

how are you able to do that. Wouldnt your stomach shrink too much for even 5 slices?

i do similar when carnitards and ketotards post. i purposely encourage them to continue with their dangerous diets so they end up dying early or wind up with erectile dysfunction and cant pass on their low IQ genes.

Attached: pepesmugslug.png (420x387, 11K)

I don't go for the whole God song and dance, but this user is right. A strong man accepts sacrifice. A strong man accepts hatred and opposition. Because his actions make the world a better place, and that is worth more than anything. Now, this is Jow Forums. I thought we were all trying to be strong, my friends.

bro i swear i eat so fucking much but cant gain weight cuz of my fast metabolism XD

There are no atheists in hell, just sayin'

Honestly the most based Chad on Jow Forums

he's full of shit user, that's how

reminds me of when i was doing IF every day last year and i dabbed on my overweight pre-diabetic uncle by making gigantic evening breakfast and late dinners.

I've literally been doing this for years

Do you have any idea how much people hate people who are in better shape than they are?

Whenever I go. Oh. I'm not feeling so good. Kinda tired haha everyone's like OH YEAH ME TOO LOL LIFE SUCKS

But if I go

Oh I'm good. Slept 8 hours and my diet has been immaculate for the past 3 years. Might hit the gym for 2 hours or so

People all of a sudden realise they're retarded and wasting their lives eating garbage

I just hide my power levels and let the filth walk on by

meal mogging is the best part of omad desu

I fucking hate normies. God thank you for all your gifts. And I love all your children.

Even the fat stupid ones

Why is the average person so degenerate?

Because Shekelstein Inc is happy to push a purchasing lifestyle that's totally unsustainable and unfilling morally.

Have a delicious sausage wrap and a bowl of Jew flakes! Haha, please drive in your well appointed vehicle to buy sugar coffee milkshake then go to work! Oh please help yourself to some donuts in the break room, you earned it. Ooo time for lunch, how about a nice bacon cheeseburger and some french fries, a nice soda to wash it down! Now drive home. Oh it's time for Shartlebees with coworkers! Yes, it waaaas a long day, how about a thick stack of ribs, extra fries, Ooo how about a fried chicken tenders appetizer? And some nice drinky poo. Ooo tooo tired now? How about some nice Netflix and a bag of Oreos?

This is an appealing narrative that everyone makes fucktons of money on and normies like to hear. No one makes money getting people to do otherwise.

Fitness people who are the most honest with these truths are minimally successful and never acquire mass followings. And that's why

Based and blackpilled

>You should always tell them what they like to hear
C U C K

>You should tell people what they don't want to hear so they resent you and perpetually attempt to sabotage you in future encounters regardless of whether you ever mention this again

Yeah really thought that one through

I really needed to hear this.

I regularly eat one meal a day and fast 24 hours at a time. An extra day isn't really making a huge difference. The only time I notice my stomach shrink is if I consistently eat very little for weeks at a time.

Your welcome man

Have sex.

When you take a fatty home you then have to reveal a throw up kink and you throw up the pizzas in her mouth. And then nut in her mouth, creating a pie of semen, vomit, pizza chunks.

Based. Father of Lies BTFO.

Based and natural selection pilled

Based^(based)

Incredibly based

I was gonna say because it's easy, but I like too

I always tell people to take the day off and have that cake and shit.
I love ot when they give up.

>Normies will think you are a superhuman
>You are seen as humble instead of vain
>No snide remarks from jealous lards
>Nobody pressuring you into eating unhealthy
>Less people will lift, less competition
I am noit a bad person but this is pretty based

But fitness business is about making money too

>Fitness people who are the most honest with these truths are minimally successful and never acquire mass followings. And that's why

Cole Robinson is doing really well by being so blunt and direct to fatties addressing all this stuff. I'm shocked his YouTube channel hasn't been targeted yet.

You just rang the dinner bell on his channel with that comment

does This work on women as well?

this, but s/christianity/stocism

Especially on women

bump

Based

I tell them I do Pooh Bear's exercise regime. everyday for 3 years.

Attached: source[1].gif (656x396, 1.39M)

What are you, a Gains Lich?

hypnotic spine animation

Yeah but you make money selling people what they want, not what's true.

Why is 90% of fitness stuff horseshit like 8 minute abs, gimmicky exercise programs and EASY diet programs that let you "eat everything you want and still lose weight"? People LIKE these comforting lies and BUY these lies. "Eat basic staple food 95% of the time in reasonable portions, lift 3-6 times a week with heavy weights that hit your body parts and get some cardio" is NOT going to work

Amen.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

5There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
-psalm 14

Attached: I_Am_the_Whey.jpg (735x715, 161K)

its the same people that feel like they MUST own a new car, even if it means drowning in debt. they have to drive that new 4x4 mom car to impress the other cretins.

t. drives 30 year old reliable vehicle.

fuck i rarely even buy new clothes. normies are retarded and wind up in massive amounts of debt for no good reason. then i have retards asking me how i have so much money for food, a home gym and international travel.

meanwhile i know bugman numale cucks that earn more than me yet seem to live a poorer life style. literally skrawny and living off crappy artery clogging meals and wasting their goybux on video games, alcohol and cigarettes and 'eating out". pathetic sub humans.

I do this except for certain foods

>oh hey bro how did you get your arms like that?
>like what?
>like they're big and when you flex the tip of your muscle sticks out
>oh yeah man that's the extraneous layer of muscle created by eatinh foods high in isoprotein, you get it from portebello mushrooms
>how long have yiu been doing that?
>oh about 2 years on and off

>user says he wants to try meme bullshit like nofap and keto
>I tell him it worked great for me knowing fully well it didn’t do shit and made me feel like a horny stressed out retard
>tell him it works anyway

You ketotards are so gullible

Attached: F869E8BA-C054-42EC-8595-1BD3221AA04C.jpg (470x595, 81K)