Women’s only area

Why?

Attached: 8CEA857A-1CCC-4911-A1A5-8D1600C26CC1.gif (650x493, 196K)

I've never seen a woman do the bench press in a gym.

To do otherwise would be haram brother

So they can take some pics for instagram and tinder, talk about SLAAAYING IT YAAAS QUEEN I LIVE AT THE GYM, do a few sets on the pussy machine and the glutes machine, and then leave

Pandering to women to get subscriptions

>women's area
>not all cardio machines and assisted dip for them to leg press on (let their bodyweight do the work)

Im fine with chicks having their own places, but men should be allowed too as well which you know damn well we aren't lmao

I'd be okay wtih gyms have women-only areas if there were also male-only areas. Over the past few years the weightlifting rooms have increasingly been flooded with wannabe instagram thots, and then that problem compounds because all the fuccbois make sure to come in at the same time so they care stare at the instagram thots too.

SO, women will feel more comfortable working out, without haveing a bunch of gymcel virgins staring at them.

woman need to be protected from dangrous incels

The men only lift area is the default lifting area

>women's gym
>215lbs loaded on the bench
sure

Cuz all the cute girlies like to les out when no men are watching

Attached: 1561430517925.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

Men can be women too you bigot

Attached: 1552029801486.png (616x666, 472K)

Except it's not men-only. As I said, more and more wannabe instagram thots are clogging up the weightlifting area.

>Being surprised by the actions of neurotic human beings who all believe themselves to be oppressed victimized magical disney fairy princesses

Nope, no surprise here, in fact I blame men for not acting like men and not telling them they're full of shit. Pandering faggots, the whole lot of you.

>cringe motivational quote painted in cringe cursive
>pink
That's actually more offensive to women. Women-only gyms are a meme and only old ladies and fat moms go there to do yoga stretches or walk on the treadmill. I'd never set foot on that room unless the rest of the gym is full. People justify these 'safe spaces' so girls can work out without being stared at by creeps. It's actually easy to avoid unwanted attention in the gym. If a guy approaches or stares at me, I stare back until he's uncomfortable. If he approaches me, I just tell him up front that I'm not interested and go back to work.

t. girl

show your tits cunt

>more and more wannabe instagram thots are clogging up the weightlifting area.
I won't say I don't understand the problem, but just how prevalent is the issue in your gym?
Is it in a big city?
If I'm away from home and have to use a public gym, I hardly see any women in the weightlifting areas, bar maybe one or two doing squats, and no women fiddling with their phones outside of the machine areas.
Just to clarify, I'm not saying it doesn't happen, because obviously it does, I just find it curious that I've never seen them.

Really funny how the progressives who rebelled against traditional/religious values (separate men and women in gathering places) are now slowly crawling back to these values 'in their own way'. It's like a teenager who rebels against his parents only to realize how fucking retarded he is.

Commodity fetishism

They are great. The only "women" I ever see going in and out of those are unfuckable landwhales who don't want all those dirty pigs to stare rape them (yeah, as if...). On the other hand, fit qts rarely ever go in that room, so I can get test boosts looking at them.

ironically only people being mad about this are the one never setting their foot in a gym

so that hijabi sisters can work out of course

I have been in a gym like this during travelling. Even tho thots(womans) had their seperated, far better equipped part of the gym, all of them were still in the "male" part of the gym, doing fuck all, just their retarded ass exercises, in our faces. Really makes u wonder.

cuz women literally never grown, they ill be more or less brattys but still brattys

1 in 4 woman was molested in her lifetime. Men don't stop raping women, so women need their own places where they're safe.

>islamophobia

>mysogyny

>b-but what about men bullshit
>transphobia

this

I'm utterly disgusted already and just read about half of all comments here. This site is such a shithole.

If a thot works out at the gym and no one is there to see it, did she really workout at all?

Attached: 75732070812771.png (600x535, 32K)

yikes

top kek

sure
pic related

Attached: [email protected] (254x26, 684)

This right here..nothing more

Egalitarians fuck off

So they get the fuck out of my gym. I love the idea.

I bet you think you're funny you slut

Women are subhuman and need to be segregated

I've seen it once in 1 year. 55lb for around 5 reps.

>This site is such a shithole.
well fuck off then you bint

You are approx 5-6 years too late with this comment.

Attached: yeah_i_read_theory.jpg (1753x2831, 337K)

Essa da direita é moh lidinha estou xonado kk XD

There's no such thing in any gym I've ever been.

i hope this is bait

based

crossfit is fucking retarded lmao

Not him but if you live in an area that only has chain gyms you will run into this a lot. I live on the east coast of Florida in a pretty touristy spot and all we have is planet fitness, LA Fitness, 24 hour, and a local chain one. The LA fitness locations have this happen all the fucking time, but I still go there because its better then everywhere else.

because we, aka men rape them constantly.
they are getting hit by invisible/visible cum buckets all the time.

boring

Gym owner installs cameras there, makes it easier to sort out the footage from dudes later on.

This! So much this!!

Thank you kind sir

I saw a girl benching two plates once and only once. It was really hot to be honest, I still think about her when I fap sometimes.

I don't see this as being profitable. One of the main reasons why most women lift/run, even if it is babyweight, is to be noticed by men.

It's not necessary. Just remove any dumbbells that are under 20lbs, remove machines, and remove cardio equipment. Done. The only women who would still show up are actual dedicated lifters and anavar queens.

Same, I can't envision going to something like this and still taking myself seriously.
The vast majority of women I see in the gym are fully decked out in thot-wear anyway; if get harrassed or stared at was a legit problem, they wouldn't be wearing it.

>reddit spacing
>egalitarianism
>lgbtq militantism
get
the
fuck
off
my
board
NIGGERFAGCUNT

Because vagine

No woman I know would be caught dead going to this hideous monstrosity. They just lift where everyone else does.

Now, women only gyms are a different thing, and I can understand the appeal of that, at least. But a women's-only section? Never even heard of it.

My cousin and her wife go to a women's-only gym and it seems to be working pretty well for them. IDK what exercises they do, though.

because there is a demand for it and businesses like selling things to people that want said things.

my gym has a womens room, which is pretty much for fat women and old women

it's still illegal-ish and they need to have a mens only area

>MUH SECRET CLUB
people have been using that spacing on Jow Forums before reddit was even created.

Attached: 087.gif (326x281, 170K)

Does it look like that overly garish eyesore in OP?

In 24/7 gyms, it increases possibility that women will sign up because they "feel safer"
The massive downside is that most women's only sections only have machines and no free weights. If they have free weights, it might only be up to a 10lbs dumbbell
I'm not gonna lie though, I used to go to a mixed gym and was ok but when I did back squats, some guy started recording me. Held up his phone the whole time, confronted him, then I got kicked out for causing a scene.
>t. grill who works out at home now

Lol

Feminists will seethe because >muh pointless gendering.
Feminists would also seethe if there wasn't a women-only room.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Because it would be illegal to keep them out of a normal gym, so you create a trap to draw them in and keep them away from the adults trying to work out.

Because women are tired of men staring and making sexist comments. Only women can judge and make comments about other females.

I feel bad for the girls at my gym, cause they're always getting interuptted by dudes trying to talk to them. No pervy shenanigans (that I know of), but yeah, I'd hate to be a girl working out at a public gym and have fucking thirsty older men interupting my pump when I'm trying to get in the zone.

I also support having a thot corner of the gym, filled all the machines and weights thots need to build their instaslut figure, along with signs that have visual cues on what to do, and lots of mirrors. That way, they can fuck off and let everyone else do their workouts distraction free.

Attached: gym_thot_uniform.jpg (640x1139, 72K)

Someone actually spent time making that image.

>muscular

How many reps did she get? Was she a big gal?

Srsly look at the 2 girls on the right, wtf are they even doing with that 5 pounds sandbag. If we can get rid of them I'm fine to have woman only gyms, that'll make less of them in the regular gyms.

Attached: 1557659676019.jpg (715x560, 113K)

Islam IS misogynistic, homophobic (and transphobic, same thing anyway) you stupid fucking faggot. Go back to plebbit

>t. Actual devout Muslim who unironically believes women are made for men and that homosex is a sin

4u

YAS SLAY GIRL

I do think the fact they painted it all pink is so fucking stereotypical. It's insulting.

I once saw a woman ohp 55lb pretty good

>assisted dip for them to leg press on
this actually makes my eyes bleed

I wasnt counting but she was getting reps in, at least 5. Average sized but very well defined arms.

Safety/comfort.

Attached: 1542746868208.jpg (376x434, 127K)