Is this look achievable naturally?

Is this look achievable naturally?

instagram.com/p/Bz5RU7xFCRC/

Attached: 3e8744159d318c33ef6f3542bd4345c0.gif (270x396, 2.44M)

yeah but you’ll never look like you lift in a shirt unless you wear the faggy right v necks with your tampon in

>Instagram

No. And importantly, you'll never look like this without taking steroids

cope

Really? Is he that big?

Attached: 17125767_1808754349341916_6271967319606427648_n.jpg (720x900, 80K)

you don't lift

Natty goal body

nope you'll have to take steroids eventually.

You literally don't lift. Kys you fat larping neckbeard.

That body is achievable, literally natty limit for that bf% and peak genetics.

please tell me you're joking

Its literally not possible to build muscle as a natty

wtf does he even lift

This, I'm 155 lbs at 5'11 after my cut and I don't look like I lift in clothes, I look pretty good on the beach tho.

Nah, i think you would need 2g tren per week to maintain this

This is just ottermode

Are you joking?

haha, seriously bro ?

That’s just ottermode with Chad structure

Why post such a blatant lie? kek

>Chad structure
What do you mean by this?

>all these people look like shit
Really makes you think the big thoughts.

Yes that's achievable natty OP. Now go lift

how do I get hair like that?

Be born with thick hair.

Attached: F2AFA235-71AC-4D0C-88DF-15FC1F0375F9.jpg (1534x1312, 263K)

I have, it gets too thick and poofy

Holy shit, guys stop trying to look like supermodel tier men. You'll never look as good because he only looks so great because of his face and great insertions as well as structure. Even if you take steroids you wouldn't look half as good. He's like modelling what it means to lift. You just think getting moderately buff will make you look good because he MAKES IT look good

Attached: 20190714_135938_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 3.91M)

If it was actually thick, it wouldn't be poofy, dumbass.

it's thick hair, every stylist I been to says so

That’s called curly hair

yeah ok, Mr. jewfro. Learn to style your hair.

It's hilarious seeing noobs propping up fake natties. You will never look like him sans roids and he's not natty.

Noobs like to pretend that taking steroids is a binary proposition- you either don't and you look normal or you do and you become Xbox mega hueg Ronnie Coleman. In reality it's entirely dose and diet dependent, and while a fraction go super freak size, plenty of people just run one or two light cycles a year to reach extra low bodyfat of to look extra juicy, with muscles that pop.

Basically one of two things happens. Usually noobs give up, or never adhere to their lifting/eating schedule enough that they always can imagine "well maaaaybe if I trained perfectly and didn't get distracted by work/school/whatever I'd totally get this jacked. That's it, that's the difference"

OR they finally do put in 100%, realize they're still nowhere near these guys and then realize it's roids that make the difference. Yeah they still need to train and eat pretty decent, but they can still get away with a cheat or three a week and be fucking yoked- which fucking makes sense because their idols aren't shut ins and still get our to party

>I need to believe
>I need to believe
>There must be good looking natties

Attached: 1539641346495.png (1000x800, 285K)

No roids needed, that’s pretty much my body
Natty baby

Attached: A18D809D-8893-4ADE-89A4-79C5C5F00ED1.jpg (1126x2002, 315K)

nice cock

>Learn to style your hair
that's what I'm asking about

Thanks it’s a pencil though
Sometimes I feel like I’m just gonna disappoint the next girl
They’re gonna expect something more than 6x4.5

tfw 5'8 with 7.5' dick but no one is going to be disappointed because no1 will see because everyone assumes miniature from height

What are your proofs that he is not natty?

If I had a 7.5 inch fat cock I would actually make a Tinder and send dick pics very quickly into conversations
Small dick syndrome fuckin sucks

You can get something close enough to that look naturally, but the way his shoulders look compared to the rest of his body makes me think he probably used roids to get there. Not a giant IFBB pro drug stack but somethung. Shoulders generally look a bit "lacking behind" even with people at the natural limit

Can sort of confirm but i also believe it has to do with genetics but having that much definition on such a low Auschwitz body weight is impossible.

The easiest way to spot fake natties are the shoulders and traps, you can't be that skinny and have tennis balls for shoulders unless you are cutting which means it won't last that much anyways.

He’s not even that big. Just very cut.

Attached: AA4ECED2-7AB2-4680-976B-B6C393F696DD.png (800x448, 489K)

155 lbs is tiny bro. You need to bulk for the next 12 months straight. Srs. Get to 200 and then cut.

Attached: 02B81628-D2AA-41A8-88DB-A552091C5FF0.jpg (800x640, 73K)

Post body

you are way fatter than him

Nah this is easily achievable with some consistency and a good diet.

>t. guy who looks like shit

Sure it is, 6 years on a strict program and diet with no cheat days, or 3 months on roids eating whatever

I'm natural and I got to that size and leanness with bigger legs after 3.5 years of training hard and eating autistically. You lazy genelet defeatists need to go back to Jow Forums.

Attached: WIN_20190513_11_11_05_Pro.jpg (712x1055, 82K)

For once, yes. He's not big at all.

But he is super lean

Yeah, but it's completely possible to be small and lean as a natty.

You don't need roids to get lean kek

REEE JANNIES THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

>doesn't post front

do you really believe anyone thinks you or OP are roider bodies?
lmfao the delusion

Attached: WIN_20190513_11_06_39_Pro.jpg (700x1061, 90K)

height/weight?

now the back :)

Obviously I don't think OP or I are anywhere close to roider bodies. You underestimate how low some people's standards are though.

Blessed image

yes, depends on your current state 3-4 maybe even 2 years of lifting AND MOST IMPORTANTLY eating according to your goal should be enough
t.loser

6'0 187lbs in those photos

3-4 years of consistent lifting with a good program and outstanding dedication to diet or one cycle/4 months of roids.

Attached: WIN_20190513_10_50_49_Pro.jpg (840x1063, 99K)

David laid looking gay

That long hair and facial hair makes him look like shit in his newest IG posts

LOoked way better when he had shorter hair

Attached: lols.jpg (1080x1349, 199K)

he's not handsome

nice jaw but he looks like a woman.

Fuck. Mirin' hard. He's got a center ab line so deep you could lose your car keys in it, and he's got some decent size.
Dream physique right there

routine breh?

Currently a bastardized PPL split with two workouts per day:
Push/Quads, Calves and Abs
Arms/Shoulders and Forearms
Pull/Hamstrings, Calves and Abs
I did that because I have the flexibility for twice daily workouts and because leg exercises are the hardest so it’s mentally easier to split it into two days.
Just follow a good PPL routine (e.g. Jeff Nippard’s PPL or the Reddit PPL), eat properly (1g/lbs bodyweight of protein and a 250-500 Cal surplus) and sleep properly and you’ll do fine.

nice job dude mirin

you gay

Thats every 18 - 24 year old prettyboy without a beard