Is this thing based and good for crunches?

Is this thing based and good for crunches?

Attached: big_1338844.jpg (800x800, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

decathlon.co.uk/100-abs-exerciser-id_8491075.html
youtu.be/DHD1-2P94DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He does crunches

Attached: 1562877231747.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Then what?Is something wrong with crunches?Like i lift and run too

post body

I mean nothing wrong with them per se. It's just that hanging leg raises and such are superior imo that's all
Here, now you can kindly piss off

Attached: IMG_20190701_115512.jpg (2182x3461, 1.13M)

Nice hips, faggot

Thanks, you forgot about shitty ab insertions though

what is it?

Then i can use this thing at something else,better exercises than crunches i mean leg raises and maybe others?

decathlon.co.uk/100-abs-exerciser-id_8491075.html this one,abs exerciser

I don't even know what the thing you posted is honestly. Does it have a name of some sort? If we are talking strictly excercises then all the bar ones (leg/knee raises/windshield wipers etc) are pretty good. L-sits are pretty nice as well. I also heard good things about the ab rollers but haven't tried one myself. Instead of doing a single excercise you can always do something like the 7min follow along Jeff made, it's pretty nice and challenging

Alright this looks pretty pointless too me. Is this supposed to hold your neck in proper alignment or something?

Ye reduces neck pain,after 50-60 crunches,my neck begin to hurt and i want to do more without pause,that why

You don't pull on your neck I hope? It's plain not healthy but people tend to do this when they get tired. In my opinion if you don't have to do crunches/situps for an army or something you shouldn't really do them considering there're better alternatives desu. I used to do hundreds of them but they got boring and not all that challenging pretty quickly

So as alternatives i should do leg rises?Or something else?And how many a dat?

As I said leg raises are nice as they'll keep you in the lower rep range due to being substantially harder than crunches. I'd treat them as any other excercise trying to reach 12-15 reps per set with good form (which might be quite a challenge if you've never done them before) alternatively you might try adding this youtu.be/DHD1-2P94DI at the end of your routine

Ok thanks for the tips dude,i will try them,i'm just a beginner that start that routine 2 weeks ago because i want to improve myself,lifting,runnig and jumps on spring board

Sure, I hope you manage to find something that works for you.
>Springboard
Sounds fun but what is this supposed to do otherwise?

Works legs and burn fat,i'm skinny fat and i want to get better

just do a fucking sit up

>2k19
>not doing cable Namaz