How much will I regret bloatmaxximg to 2/3/4/5?

How much will I regret bloatmaxximg to 2/3/4/5?

Attached: 1561140211498.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Strong or not fats are gross

you'll just be fat and weak

FAT

Steve Carell aged like fine wine

You don't need to do a crazy bulk to get those numbers, but of course it'll help. Without getting fat, you can get those numbers with consistency and time, perhaps lots of time.

Out of everybody on The Office, Steve Carrell and John Krasisinski are the only ones that had a career afterwards

Quite a lot. 2/3/4/5 isnt even strong to be honest, and you wouldnt need to bloatmax to get there. If you get to like 3/4/5/6 you will start to get eyes on you, and at 4/5/6/7 is when there is no way around it, youre fucking strong.
When you gain weight, you will gain a little bit strength as well. Eventually you will come to diminishing returns, which means that for eventually you just get fatter and not stronger. Take your current body and lose the fat until you got a 6 pack. Maybe thats 0 lbs, maybe its 5 lbs you need to cut, maybe its 20? Just take an approximate.
Take your body weight when you would presumably have a six pack, and add about 20-25lbs to it. This is the ideal weight to have when youre going for strength.
This is also a weight where you wont be disgusting to look at, you wont be super unhealthy, and if you decide to cut it will only take you a couple of months instead of several years.

A lot. I bloatmaxxed once and everyone made fun of me for a really long time. Now my muscles are finally starting to show after I've cleaned up and found Jesus and its slowed down a bit.

>Ed Helms
>Mindy Kaling
>Ellie Kemper

Why would he need to eat like a rabbit to get to 10% bf and bulk up after that if he could just measure his bf% and find out how much his weight would be at 10% and just work from there?

How will he be weak mongo lol

How deluded is this board?

>2/3/4/5 isnt even strong to be honest
Go outside.

why does he look so attractive now like wtf how did he do this

he won't get to 2/3/4/5 and will just be fat

It depends on your bodies ability to get stronger. I hit 4plate squat bulking from 165 to 185 and it only took 9 months.

This is a green light to bulk for people. If you gain 10-15 pounds and dont get any stronger you need to stop right away.

You clearly misunderstood what i said. I said he should be 20-25lbs over what his sixpack weight would be.
This means that if he got a six pack, add 20-25lbs. If he is about 5 lbs away from a six pack, add 15-20lbs. If hes 20lbs away from a six pack, stay where you are or maybe add 5lbs more.

Fair point, not many people actually have the genetics to get to 2/3/4/5

Elaborate?
The 5 plate deadlift is pretty good, not going to lie. But the squat, bench and OHP isnt anything significant.

2/3/4/5 is strong especially the first lift, and if you don’t think so you need to go outside

If youre a female its fucking impressive, if youre a guy its decent, but nothing spectacular.
If you actually put time into improving your OHP you will find how easy it actually is.
Very few people treat OHP like other lifts, and think that they can get away with treating it like deadlift and doing it once a week. Start OHPing and benching 6days a week in total. Maybe 4 bench days and 2 ohp days, or 3 ohp and 3 bench, or 4ohp and 2 bench, and you will see how quickly and easy it is to get stronger on OHP. Assist your muscles with weighted dips, and you got yourself more than enough triceps stimulus to do it.
I have fairly narrow grip on both bench and ohp, and 2 plates and 3 plates are very easy feats i think everyone can achieve.
At different rates of course, someone can reach 3 plate bench after a few months, other will spend 5 years chasing it.

A 2 plate overhead press is legitimately strong provided you don’t weigh like 350 pounds so I’m not sure what’s else to tell you, very deluded

I'm doing 3 days of OHP(5x5) and 3 days of bench(5x5) with 3 days of inc bench to assist it. Both my inc and OHP are going up quite well but my bench has been really stagnant.

Post a video of your 2pl8 OHP then

>literally a nobody
>literally a nobody
>literally a nobody

No female can do 2/3/4/5 (and be no, I mean like fewer than 1 in a million).

Some guys will find the deadlift and squat hard to achieve, others will be lagging on the press. I feel like most people have a head start on the bench, so that one will likely be achieved first.

Do a cycle of Smolov jr. I have done smolov jr ->maintain/focus on other lifts for a month or two -> another cycle of smolov jr -> focus on other lits for a month or two -> repeat.
Everytime i have gotten a 10lbs increase on my bench, but this time i will probably "only" get a 5lbs increase.

Im 6'2 weighing 220, its not hard at all. Im not at the gym now, and even if i was i wouldnt post a pic/video of myself on Jow Forums.

Basically every strength coach agrees OHP is the hardest of the major lifts to improve.
2/3/4/5 is, statistically, extremely strong, especially the 2 plate ohp. I suspect MAYBE one attendee of your average commerical gym would be anywhere near 2/3/4/5. 3/4/5/6 and 4/5/6/7 we're getting into "legitimately in the top 10,000/1000 strongest people on the planet" tier. Your standards are delusional and I doubt you even hit 1/2/3/4.

they're all successful and you're braindead

Yeah, i agree that OHP is hardest to get stronger at, but the 2 plate OHP is not hard. 3plates and beyond is really hard to achieve though.

There are millions of people who can bench 4pl8 brah

>2/3/4/5
>3/4/5/6
>4/5/6/7
Those aren't even close to being balanced, the heavier you get the less balanced they are, and basically you're fucking retarded.
FYI, a 6 plate squat and 7 plate deadlift are about as good as a 130 kg OHP. A 180 kg OHP is more like a 400-450 kg squat, and you don't exactly see a lot of those around.

What’s your OHP then?

Yeah, based on a 3pl8 ohp, the others would be closer to 5/7/8

>Mindy Kaling

Attached: YIKES.jpg (634x1024, 98K)

Not even a little

2/3/4/5 is close...if you are at 2plet OHP though, your other numbers will probably be a little better than 3/4/5

Whoa is this a shop?

>Steve Carrell
Steve Carrell had a career before the office.

Nope - she looks like a bloated goblin now

honestly you can only be considered strong at 5/6/7/8. 3/4/5/6 is maybe like a few months in the gym for the average person

How many ppl with visible abs visit your gym? How many ppl with 2pl8 ohp visit your gym? As far as I observed getting 2/3/4/5 is harder than getting abs, therefore it is a bigger achievement.
>t. 1/2/3/4 weakling with abs

I can agree. 1/2/3/4 is pretty real, 2/3/4/5 is also pretty real, i would say that the deadlift may be 4.5 in this scenario instead of 5.
3/4/5/6 is pretty fair, i can see a 2.5/4/5/5.5 maybe 6.
4/5/6/7 i agree is pretty unreal. Getting over 3 plates on the OHP is not very realistic, and i think that you would have some stronger and weaker lifts at this point (depending on your body type)

2,5 plates, and its not like i have done anything significant or crazy to get there. I can 100% get to 3 plates natty, as for more than 3 plates will be very hard and i dont think i ever will be able to hit 4 plates natty.

Depends on the person, im built like a brick house when it comes to chest tri and shoulders, but my back and legs are lacking quite a bit. I can see lanklets with naturally smaller wrists and forearms having a better deadlift, but weaker bench and ohp.

Thats a shame, she used to be cute.

>5/6/7/8
>strong
pick one
14/15/16/17 reporting in

Attached: 1518645817293553.jpg (500x500, 27K)

You will never ohp 2 plates. Maybe if you weigh 2.5 pl8 yourself

2 plate ohp is so much harder than anything else on that list its not even funny

>At different rates of course, someone can reach 3 plate bench after a few months,

Woah nice b8 you got there

Are you kidding bro that’s bush league

Its legit, im not talking about your average 185lb kid starting to work out. Im talking about people who have worked out a lot when they were younger, they now weigh like 260lbs. Had some 260lbs 40 year old guy come in to my gym a few years ago. It took him just two months to be able to do 3 plates for reps on incline bench.
There are also the big nigs who can just walk in and do like 260lbs for reps when they start working out, however they usually weigh very close to what they are repping.

+ most people are fucking retarded and SHIT at benchpressing. WRONG form/technique, and they do it like ONCE or maybe TWICE a week, not realizing they can bench with high intensity several times a week.

How many times a week do you ohp and bench? And whats your assist work?

This might be the worst, most LARP thread I've ever seen
Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to this board?

>4 pl8 OHP
>Implied Natty, as the person is worrying about bf%
>Oh yeah dude, you don't need to be that heavy or bloat that much (with no height reference, that might mean about 200 pounds)
Larry Wheels' days are numbered

I mean if hes over 6'4 then yeah, figure it out.
I assume hes between like 5'8-6'3 in which 20-25lbs over your six pack weight is a very fair weight to add. I also dont assume hes a midget either. When people on this board make threads i assume they have AROUND AVERAGE genetics, you fucking mongo.
Why the fuck would i assume people are part of the 0.1% of the population in general? I dont. Thats why people say shit like "Black people are athletic" or "There are only blacks in NBA" or "Black people cant swim well" then people point out shit like "BUT THERE IS A WHITE GUY??" or "BUT THIS FAT BLACK WOMAN ISNT ATHLETIC???" or "THIS BLACK GUY IS REALLY GOOD AT SWIMMING???"
Im fucking generalizing, why is that so hard to realize? Why would i assume that this guy is a midget or 8 feet tall? Why would i type 8000 words to describe how a 8 foot tall man should work out and eat, a 6 foot guy should work out and eat, how a midget should work out and eat, how a guy with downs syndrome (you) should eat and work out?
I wont.

I also said earlier that a 4plate OHP is highly unlikely doable for me, unless i start doing steroids. And i have pretty good pushing genetics.
I just assume everyhone i talk to here is natty unless they say other wise, as its more common than steroids users - who also will be following another ruleset when it comes to working out, and they tend to have a lot of experience working out anyways.
Again; I dont assume people are out of the ordinary, even though some people are, its not normal. Thats why its extraordinary.

It just amazes me when downies like yourself cant realize that a 2plate ohp is very doable and normal for the VAST majority of men. Maybe it will take 1year, maybe it will take 5? Who fucking knows, but its highly doable.

post video of you OHPing 100kg. Your form is probably dogshit and you're actually doing a standing bench press 100 kg yet you think you're doing a "2pl8 OHP". OHP requires strict movement unlike push press.

You're either trolling or go to some crazy powerlifting gym and are in a bubble. At my commercial gym and at my college gym I have only see one person do a 2 plate OHP, and he was a D1 offensive lineman who weighed 300 pounds. It might be "doable" but its definitely not normal for the "vast majority."

>not even sting until 4/5/6/7
>4pl8 ohp
Dude you are the most retarded and delusional person I’ve ever seen post on fit

you don't need to bloatmax to get to 2/3/4/5. Just takes dedication and a long time.

5plate DL is the easiest of those. 2plate OHP is the hardest.

Damn Steve Carell looking good.

That's literally not true though kek. He's arguably the best actor out of the cat though. You do realize some of the cast also write and direct outside of the show, right?

That’s okay, have you just gotten off your novice linear progression? 25/35/45/55 is a safe intermediate range I’d say, but barely can be considered strong

Post body

So still less then 1% of people can bench 4 plate

Holy FUCK this can't be real

M8 I’m honestly having a hard time believing that. In my experience I have only ever seen two people bench 4 pl8s in person and they were probably 250+lbs lads. I’m one of like 10 lads that I’ve seen that can bench over 2 pl8 at my gym, though there are probably more, but most of these lads have been going for a while. I’ve only seen 1 person OHP 2pl8 there too. Most boomers too I find are incredibly weak and love to half rep their way to 2 pl8 but never get much further. So I don’t know where you are training, but out of the 4 gyms I’ve been to I have never seen what you have said

I'm getting close. The 1485 squat is the biggest grinder for me.

I thought you were supposed to do SS + GOMAD until you hit 100/200/300/400.

My 1488 Squat always delivers

That’s how you know you’ve made it, when your pl8s finally are greater then the six gorillion

Bullshit. I couldn't do a single pushup before I started lifting and I got up to a 200lbs OHP, a 375 bench, a 530 deadlift and a 440 squat natty.