How low can you drop calories for three weeks to lose fat while preserving muscle?

How low can you drop calories for three weeks to lose fat while preserving muscle?

Attached: 41B71F54-B98B-4426-89FC-67D5A9B5DE22.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10574520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really don’t know either. I suicide cut and lose both fat and muscle. Why do we have threads for cutting for fatties but not for fit people? All fatties have to do is literally eat less, they have little to no potential muscle loss

Define suicide cut; for you is that eating nothing? How big is that deficit

We do, it's called /fast/ but retards like you can't be bothered to do their research and always whine if they aren't spoonfed like mongoloids

Fasting isn’t muscle sparing, next

If you want to keep muscle you'll want to stay 10% below maintenance but also burn 20% of your daily calories on cardio, so probably 500 calories on the stairmaster.

keep lifting the same weight faggot

you can't do anything in three weeks

t. on a slow cut from January and finally seeing the results of three years of lifting.

Fasting will be way healthier and preserve more muslce mass than dropping to stupidly low calories

The only thing that's more muscle sparing than fasting it's fasting on roids, have fun spending 2 months cutting what I cut in a week lmao

the healthiest way to cut is to go on a small caloric deficit. Fasting or not, it doesn't matter. It's all about calories. If you cut way more than someone else who is at a caloric deficit of let's say 200 calories, then you are way below that, and you are pretty much fucking up your gains, assuming you had any to begin with.

Show me a study to back up ur point pls

Ofc he can burn fat in 3wks wtf? Are you dyel?

This is only true if you’re a fat fuck which you presumably were at the start of your cut. If OP is already relatively lean then he could make good progress on three weeks, 6 pounds of fat is nothing to sniff at

what are you on? Tren/test?

t. both dyels

Mad piggy, the fact you’ve been on a cut for over 5 months shows you were (and probably still are) a fat fuck

enjoy being a weak twink while I get to enjoy all my strength gains from the bulking season

>Healthiest
No
>Fucking with your gains
No
Do your research
Go on /fast/, I don't have any material on me, but anyone that knows how insulin works can tell you that fasting is way more muscle sparing than regular cutting
Shark semen

Is that guy natty?
Think I just found my goal body.

Not very. Pic related was on a gram of test a week

Attached: pre-competition-bodybuilding.gif (490x379, 32K)

Unironically post body fatboy

>intentionally restricting calories
>ever
Cringe and bluepilled

>drops to zero

when you fast your body starts to produce growth hormones which will help your body preserve muscle mass

>When you don't eat at all, you magically become bigger!!!!
GENIUS!

Attached: 1505480354467.jpg (350x322, 13K)

Hahaha ur such a faggot just parroting what /fast/ retards gawk about.
Nobody ever posts body in /fast/, and nobody has ever gotten ripped from fasting.
If you’re a fatass ofc it’s the fastest fucking way to drop weight but once ur already somewhat lean that shit is NOT effective.

You forgot to mention how it doesn’t help them learn to eat properly despite the cope they parrot about it resetting taste buds and shit

>inb4 post study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10574520

you are retarded
to all the people that could not read, growth hormone is produced under a fast to PRESERVE muscle mass
not increase it