Chimps are known to be from twice to thrice times stronger the average male

>chimps are known to be from twice to thrice times stronger the average male

>orangutans tend to be from 4 to 5 times stronger the average male

>gorilas go from 8 to 10 times stronger than the average male

Humans werent mean to envolve, we are SAVAGE, being part of the system, going to college, being civilized, having a job, dressing, having CULTURE, makes you literally a total KEK lm@o at your life, you will never be alpha status, if you didnt take the ape pill you will never get to your full potential

>How do i go apemode ?

>not showers
>not clothing
>not home
>eat nothing but fruits and vegetables, maybe small insects
>naked 24/7 SKERE
>living on the trees, always hitting those pull ups and muscle ups for MAXIMAL ancestral strenght gains
>sprint and jump over people for domimance gains
>masturbate as much as you can, impregnate as many women as you can
>no money

the only way you can get beastly strong and full alpha is taking the apepill, otherwise enjoy being that 30 year old guy at the gym doing lat pulldowns and dying on the geriatric with your pants shit

Attached: 7165685493_ee9d686a89_b.jpg (1024x683, 315K)

Post body, post non-existent home, post fruit and vegetable diet, post outfit, post pics of all the women you have impregnated.

Attached: 1562225240772.jpg (750x720, 55K)

this

>>chimps are known to be from twice to thrice times stronger the average male
false, stop perpetuating this 1920s myth coming from shitty research and kill yourself cuck.

Isn’t that a gibbon in the picture?

if we're so closely related why can we not gene edit their muscle growth with ours and increase Strongman bests by 10.

>Ape mode
>Taking pictures of yourself
NGMI

with what? you think he has a smartphone camera? he probably already got animal control called on hin for trying to use a public library computer.

>orangutans tend to be from 4 to 5 times stronger the average male

>gorilas go from 8 to 10 times stronger than the average male

Even if humanity brain mogs them by far. You only really need enough strength and endurance to maneuver your way to your firearm, aim, and pull the trigger. Stop stressing not being stronger than a literal chimp.

maybe, but gibbons are great apes so I'll let it slide

daily reminder that humans dickmog ever animal on earth

What kind of ape is that. It doesn't seem to be a chimp.

its a gibbon, they can weight up to 130 lbs and vertical jump 3.5 meters

Cringe
I saw a an article showing the claim that chimps are 8x stronger than alphas is bullshit, and they're only about 2x stronger (0.5x stronger than me)
and that's p4p, so considering they're shorter than me (5'7) they're probably not that strong
most of the people who die from chimp attacks are weak old women and shit
I honestly could to take on a chimpanzee
hell probably two on a good day
I'm a big guy, I deadlift 400lb and I weigh 240lb so I'm way stronger than you, also I train MMA so I could probably grab the fucker's neck and choke the fuck out of him like rambo in first blood,
and with his small skull, and my big grizzly hands one right hook of mine would pulverize his little chimp brain because I'm obviously very strong (see my lifts above).

Attached: typical chimp attack victim.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Yeah but they suck at throwing stuff

Most of these stats are bro science what's make wild animals scary is that we lost our wildness along the way

how ? explain

based and apepilled

>3.5 meters
lmao trust me, they don't get over 1.5 meters up

Not lifting for banana
NGMI

The average male can bench press like lmao 1plate. Any experienced lifter is easily 3-4 times stronger than an average male.

>(5'7)
>I'm a big guy
>I'm obviously very strong
user....

If one were to approach life from only a biological perspective, meaning knocking up as many women as possible and producing as many offsprings as possible, how would be the best way to approach this? Should i still work or not? I might need money to attract women, but as i'm getting more and more kids i'll have to pay lots of child support. Also rape is not an option, you cant breed inside prison and women will abort it. I would love to hear your take on this guys

Best thread on fit

>implying 1.5 meters isnt a fucking much

>corded steel

>nd women will abort it.
not in Alabama now bro

1.5x (pound for pound) is the real number, google it.
>not showers
great apes groom and bathe extensively, retard
>not home
orangutans make elaborate nests and beds on tree tols out of leaves and branches, gorillas also make beds on the ground out of leaves.
>eat nothing but fruits and vegetables, maybe small insects
Chimps eat anything they can get their hands on, including a variety of small mammals
>living on the trees, always hitting those pull ups and muscle ups for MAXIMAL ancestral strenght gains
the only fully arboreal great ape is the orangutan. chimps are only partly arboreal and gorillas are not arboreal at all.
>masturbate as much as you can, impregnate as many women as you can
humans are the most sexually active great ape, only bonobos come close

gibbons are lesser apes

every primate, not every animal. Horses, elephants and whales dickmog the fuck out of us.

Their joints and body proportion aren't the same as us. Chimps literally lose their balance and fall over if they try to mimic human throwing skill. Our ability to chuck spears into prey from a distance is what got us to the top of the food chain.

Attached: 1562277644120-int.jpg (1200x800, 212K)

Based vegan threads critique
If apes are vegans and we are apes, we must be like apes