How do I get to this mode?

How do I get to this mode?

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-014609_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (720x1280, 458K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1111.png (625x641, 132K)

Thanks Pucci

star platinum and the world are cool as fuck. are they some of the only stands that have actual normal looking eyes

Das mean dawg
Genetics

>wanting to be the twink version of ZA WARUDO

Come now user, you can do better. I believe in you. Wryyyyy

he looks so much better though

It looks like a barrel chest with low bf but somehow no visible abs. Look at those noodle arms man, the size there is all in the gauntlets. Original za warudo is overbeefed like all part 3 characters, but a midpoint would be best imo. I disagree that this one looks better. Best of luck to you jojoanon.

Get shot by a stand arrow x 1

>THE WORLD part 7
Based taste

Need a president of USA to get you to a parallel universe first.

Attached: Screenshot_2301.png (666x666, 755K)

>tfw gf broke up with me when she found out I had a diary with about 50 pages of a gay Jojo anal prolapse fanfic

It was a gay fanfic based on part 4. Scenes included

>A scene where Josuke anally fucks Koichi until his anus prolapses, then heals it with Crazy Diamond. The idea was that he'd keep healing his prostate but each time bits of his cum would get caught in the healing process and Koichi would get taller, then be tall enough to fuck Josuke
>A scene where Kira cuts off Rohans hand and fists himself with it but the hand activates Heavens Door and uses it to write 'you will prolapse' causing his anus to Prolapse, then Rohan comes and rapes him
>A VERY long scene with Jotaro putting the stand rat up his bottom and getting it to prolapse him, then he stops time and plays with the prolapse in stopped time

I'm not gay, but I find Jojo men sexy.

Attached: dio.png (234x226, 78K)

is this OC pasta? I have never read anything on Jow Forums more based than this

Please say sike

Attached: 5B7A929A-E57E-473E-9F8F-0C431C412EE3.jpg (568x581, 107K)

Two can play at that game, schlomo

weebs think this minin looks cool

Holy body you stupid fucker

Jesus doesn't just hand out stands user

That's the dio from a different universe that didn't have the holy coprse user

>I'm not gay

Attached: 1561608916812.gif (480x270, 885K)

sbr aesthetics are the best

Same fag

Not a same fag but thanks for the (You) to brother

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: Kars.png (540x1025, 629K)

Two's company, three's a crowd.