Hello Jow Forums I got gyno, looks just like pic related. Do chicks notice that shit? Should i get surgery?

Hello Jow Forums I got gyno, looks just like pic related. Do chicks notice that shit? Should i get surgery?

Attached: b2ap3_thumbnail_gyneco-b1.png (467x480, 240K)

if you flick your nips they go hard, not a cure but a good treatment

I had gyne surgery on thursday and it's fucking life changing. If it bothers you often, the surgery is 100% worth it .

Before

Attached: IMG_0937.jpg (1868x2139, 628K)

it's just not bad enough to be passable

if it gets any worse then consider surgery

Thanks for the advice, do that constantly already tho. Some user here said that it increases your estrogen levels if you do that but he was probably an autist so whatev

After

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

just imagine that white, creamy, ever flowing nectar being pumped out of those magnificent milkers

Attached: 1548548597033.jpg (480x608, 28K)

and this pic was only taken 2 days post op. + they give you hella percs for the pain. Zero pain so far

JUST

GIMME DADDY'S MILKIES!!!

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

I live in Sweden. Would it be a good idea to try to get the state to cover it? Has anyone succeeded with that?

OP wtf that looks completely normal. Dont be such an autist and take this Jow Forums culture out in real life... Specially not to doctors.

how much did it cost and are you in USA?

wrong. this is gyno which prevents you from reaching PEAK ALPHA AESTHETIC

op, go for surgery. godspeed faggot

It costed like 7,800 USD. Including the anesthesia and all that other shit. Surgery is a breeze, they knock your ass out and you wake 5 seconds later with the surgery over.

isn't it possible for the gyno to return, even after surgery? or am I misinformed?

Not him but no. They remove the gland so it's impossible

it returns only if you fraud, because of all the hormone imbalances. if you don't believe, ask your doc

Unless your hormones are fucked up somehow, there's no way it'll regrow. A lot of times ppl think scar tissue is their gyno coming back, but the subsides in a matter of weeks / months.

I have gyno and my girlfriend says she really likes my chest and she enjoys licking my nipples while we fuck. Not gonna lie it feels pretty good and is really hot

cool beans, thanks boys

Do I have gyno?

Attached: 20190505_094339.jpg (933x900, 113K)

can you get gyno from bulking and drinking a lot of milk or it's just fat?

I can relate to this. Despite having some puffy ass nipples and dad bod (above pic). I got more female attention than any of my fitter friends. I ultimately got the surgery because gyno was preventing me from having a "manly" chest I wanted. TLDR: if u are handsome and tall, females don't care about gyno.

no, but you do have crippling insecurity to even think this is gyno

Are you retarded?

>Have small lump directly behind my nipple
>no signs of gyno
Am i just not fat enough for it to be noticable?

Attached: dam.png (178x200, 65K)

Tell us more. How much did you pay, did it take long to recover, does it look normal now?

Are you sure it wouldn't have gone away if you had just lost bodyfat? Yours looks pretty high in this picture so you probably would of looked better if you had just fasted for a while

no but i want to lick your chest

I have 6 years old big gyno. I've been running high dose raloxifene for 4 months now. I'm about to add proviron, exemestane and tamoxifen.

After an year gynecomastia becomes fibrous and it's much harder to be eliminated through medicine, if possible. I decided to try it for science instead of going the easy path of surgery. A month ago I was on 120mg raloxifene daily and stopped decreasing, but then I bumped it to 360mg and the gyno is once again very slowly decreasing. I'll bump raloxifene even further.

Don't worry bro, it's just breast cancer. :^)

I paid almost 8k for everything. I'm on my third day post op and totally chilling. The only pain is a slight soreness like a tough chest day or someone socked u in the chest. Yeah I'm very pleased with the look, and it'll only improve as it heals more.

I'm not very knowledgable about fasting. I'm just the type of dude who tries to eat healthy and goes to the gym daily and does 30 min of cardio and 45 min of weight training. While the real "boob" appearance can be reduced with lower bf, the puffy shape of the nipple cannot change because of a hard gland underneath that doesn't respond to exercise.

Compared to other cosmetic surgeries are the gyno surgery risks higher?

But you're still pretty chubby. I bet it wouldn't have been bad enough for you to dump ~8k on it if you would have put in the effort to lose some weight.

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

fuckin christ autist skinnyfat dyels actually getting gyno surgery because of fit lmao

I have gyno no girl has ever noticed/said anything about it. They don't pay attention to this shit. Don't let Jow Forums meme you into self esteem issues.

Ya I used to be quite overweight but I dropped down to 185 and I'm 6'1. I know I'm skinnyfat and I'm working on it. But the gyno had to go, my nips were just too puffy for my liking. After I recover enough I plan on training to change my body composition.

Nah gyno surgery is very superficial to the skin and doesn't put your organs at risk or anything. The general anesthesia is prob the riskiest part

I'm not bodybuilding or anything brah. I go to the gym to do cardio and be healthy. I only contributed to this thread because I have recent experience with gyno surgery

No. I have it too and I have no problem with girls. Only if it's really big consider surgery.

Why didnt you just lose weight and fix your hormone balance in the process.

Attached: 1562530751075.jpg (456x456, 27K)

I've had my hormones tested and they are within the normal range. That's why the gyno hasn't changed in size. I've had this gyno since early puberty and it never went away. It happens like that sometimes. Losing weight (which I did), doesn't remove the hard tissue already there.

Guess i'm the unluckiest man in the world then if i have it in both tits

>I've had my hormones tested and they are within the normal range.

>dem sloped shoulders
>dat lack of muscle definition
>dat fat allocation to the hips
>dem wide hips
>dem thin forearms
>dat split-apart chest insertion
>dat complete lack of hair for the most part apart from your happy trail leading in to your pubes

Your hormones are not normal lol, I recommend thorough lifting for the next year or two and plenty of meat, start taking creatine too and get your protein up

>Chest insertion
How fucking gullible are you

Nig I'm 19 and have been focusing on weight loss. Made some big weight loss gains. I know I'm skinny fat because of no training. No men in my family have a ton of body hair either. Are u saying that if everyone had normal hormone levels they'd be shredded and extremely hairy?

Well, at least now you can't say you weren't warned. Good luck

Well once I sufficiently heal from gyne surgery I'll get back in the gym and start seriously training. Because now I mainly do cardio, arms, and legs. Again this is my first time posting on fit. Thanks for the advice

Reminder that a lot of guys who think they have gyno actually dont - they just have too much fat

that doesn't look like gyno, it's just too high body fat and genetics
this looks like gyno

>Losing weight (which I did), doesn't remove the hard tissue already there.
What if fasting with 0 protein. There has to be some protein loss, what if the body killed the gyno for the protein?

are you retarded

Ikr. This nigga thinks everyone who doesn't train consistently should automatically look like Wolverine based off of hormones alone

Attached: 1539926328318.png (250x273, 21K)

hej

wondering this as well. fellow cucks, can you put this under like anxiety-related ro some shit?

The state will fuck your titties up. Their medic teams are not experienced. Go to a private one. Costs about 30k SEK.

I have pretty severe gyno from being morbidly obese as a teenager and I’m looking to get surgery sometime towards the end of next year once I hit my weight goal. Any other anons have the operation? How was it?

Tjenare
I saw some Canadian dude here who claimed he got state to cover it by lying and saying his titties hurt and it affected his sleep

You have insecurity. Much worse

Gave me a flat chest in exchange for a deformed nipple

You guys call being a little overweight gyno for whatever reason. OP if you look like your image try cutting body fat.

I have it a bit worse than you. I think guys notice more than girls.

7.8k? wtf that's a lot for a tiny cut

Any way to make insurance pay for it in the US? It's actually painful for me, is gyno supposed to be like that?

No fucking way. I'll tell you about my experience trying to get this covered by insurance and you should also note all of this took 2 years to do (from hopping around to doctors, referals, etc). It started with my normal doctor who then gave me a referral to an endocrinologist. The endo monitored my hormone levels, and also sent me to get an MRI done. Went to get an MRI, and then the radiologist said, "Yeah we see something, so we need to do a mammogram to be sure." Get the mammogram done, radiologist says the same thing but this time requests a biopsy. Get the biopsy done, gets cleared for non-cancer and pathologist agree's that is gynocamstia. Go back to endocrinologist, who then refers me to a cancer center, and then the cancer center referrals me to a plastic surgeon. Since the beginning this has been marked down in my file as something that has been causing me tremendous pain and is not psychological related at all, and in the end it STILL WOULD NOT BE COVERED. Insurance fucking refused citing that anything with liposuction is cosmetic.

Just save up for the surgery man, save your time and energy unlike I did. Still want to put a bullet in my head for going all through that and still not getting covered.

stimulating them is going to make them grow bigger retard

Do any gyno bros out there feel like marijuana has an effect on the gland size / sensitivity?

I used to be a daily stoner but after having a surgery with great results I'm considering abandoning that lifestyle.

Ya it is a tiny cut but in most cases they have to liposuction a ton of shit out as well. And going under general anesthesia is expensive

You have an undeveloped chest. No joke, go do some bench presses & dumbbell pullovers

Yes. Go to any doctor, endocrinologist, surgeon/plastic surgeon about gynocamstia and they will all ask you the same thing: "Do you smoke marijuana?". There are tons of literature out there about marijuana use and the correlation of gynocamstia, especially in adolescents

just don't be a faggot and grow boobs

There's that autist again! Hi! You're claim has absolutely 0 evidence, retard

Attached: download (4).jpg (117x120, 6K)

L O N D O N

What the fuck are you talking about? Stop being insecure or youll develop full on body dysmorphia

But if you do get breast cancer and take them both off, then you wont have to be worried about gyno. Its a win-win

Nobody cares or notices unless theyre really protruding out of your shirt. Just lose some weight and lift and youll be fine. Dont waste your money

Don't do this. If manga are to be trusted, this will only give you megamilkers