Women like built gu-

>Women like built gu-

Attached: wonho-01.jpg (851x1277, 115K)

>k-p*p
Fun fact, Koreans have the smallest penises
Cope harder you incel filth, right after you post your body with a timestamp

>not all women have the same taste

wow user. anymore nuggets of wisdom to share?

>all women are a hivemind and like the same thing
Let me just cherry pick some guy who has a different body than him and use that as an argument on why women actually like a different type of body

i guarantee i have a bigger benis than you user

Attached: 1484696439394.jpg (640x633, 124K)

>Mentally damaged cat ladies like K-Pop idols
Fixed. Go fuck yourself.

>9.66cm
OHNONONONO

P-post body :3

because oriental men who've undergone cosmetic autism let girls tap into their self prescribed homo thats supposed to contribute to their identity

fucking someone of the same sex to upgrade your gay personality trait pool is like training runecrafting where tweaking about azn boy band twink is like an 80 20 split on woodcutting and runecrafting

Newsflash dick face, women dont know what the fuck they want, hell they don't know what they wanna eat.

Post body.

Lifting is a fall back aesthetic for guys who aren't attractive. Aside from money the guy in the photo is probably tall and androgynous which is a aesthetic that some women are into.

Attached: 1537131506901.jpg (768x576, 48K)

Is that Asmon?

He's a dyel by Jow Forums standards, but he very clearly lifts.

Unless you want to attract acne ridden slightly overweight 15 y/o weeaboos, this body is not for you.

he has good body

thats obv sanza

Go back to /fa/

>51582018
lanza* fuck

woof woof woof is all i read

>a tall Korean
I'm only 5'11" and I've never even met an Asian taller than me in real life. Keep trying, retard

Nah bro tall koreans def a thing

Koreans also all have 3 inch dicks (legit, this isn't even a joke)

>penises
What does this mean though? This doesn't mean anything. Nobody's worth is determined by that. Also nobody knows the size of it til you're already that far and by then you're already fucking

Post face, home address, phone number and where you want me to kick the life out of you

Asian chinks are gay and make for good twink fucking

as opposed to black chinks

Attached: large (2).jpg (750x927, 99K)

it's actually young fertile girls

Yes Jow Forums you have finally discovered it before anyone else. Women prefer fame and money to everything else.

anyone else dicklet here? 2.5" flaccid but 6.5" erect

Looks better than most kpop faggots

>working out for women
user we had this talk already...

Social status/face/fit, shocking right. Amazing how we are the first and only ones to figure this out.

How do I ask our the cute asian guy at my gym? I posted about it before, but they deleted my thread and banned me...

That's not really dicklet, besides, your flaccid length doesn't even matter

Guys that look like this would steal your girl, if you had one.

Attached: 1546404789945.png (750x495, 504K)

Fuck, they looks extraterrestrial as hell.

>twink faggot who can't speak English, looking like Moe Howard on HRT stealing anything from anybody

Attached: img.gif (268x268, 2M)

Attached: cheeky boy.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Christ thats terrifying

sometimes i wonder what i'd look like if i had as many people putting full-time effort into my appearance as k-pop stars do
i'd probably just look like an ultra-twink tho

Attached: 1547103358905.jpg (382x592, 36K)