What motivates you every day to hit the gym?

What motivates you every day to hit the gym?

Attached: gym.jpg (1200x800, 196K)

I enjoy going.

post workout meals

Oh the usual.

Attached: 120425a9673d5fa062a9fd8e1822e84c.jpg (724x1023, 814K)

I would kms if I didnt as it gives me the feeling of progression that I need no matter how shitty everything else is if I reach a big PR I am smiling like the time I asked out a girl for the first time and she said yes. I imagine that is what life is for normal people all the time.

One day I won’t be able to
Also, the gains

It's my favorite part of my day and If I don't my mind is now conditioned to view all calories eaten as wasted because I didn't workout.

It keeps my alcohomism in check. Im down to drinking once a week.

Nothing. I have absolutely no motivation to train whatsoever. What I do have is a goal and a lot of discipline. If I wake up and I'm tired, I'll train. If I'm sore, I'll train. If things aren't going well and I'm sad, I'll train. Rain or shine, I'll train.

Sometimes I'll be motivated, sometimes I'll listen to music I like that uplifts me, but I'll train just as hard any day I'm in the dumps because I'm not taking chances. Motivation will never be a substitute for discipline.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1400, 1.33M)

lifting feels good and its a great way to clear my head after work.

>Motivates
Ngmi

I'm disciplined enough to do it. Motivates suggests I'm excited or keen on going. Usually I'm not. But I still go. That's discipline. Same as brushing my teeth or doing laundry or paying taxes- life isn't about excitement of the zoodly zam ping pow on your Nintendos. You don't have to be motivated in order to actually do something, so stop looking for motivation and instead seek discipline.

Its fun, it makes me look good, makes me feel good (usually), and time in the gym is better than spending money on some other shit

Ask me how I know you lost your virginities in your 20s

Reading both your posts rewired my brain and made me realise my motivation-seeking mindset has fucked me, thanks genuinely.

Same bud. Really helps, and makes you feel better

giant anime titties

When I look in the mirror and see how big my arms are.

Attached: 018.jpg (512x512, 26K)

Isn't this the same as just saying that your goals motivate you?

I was told I had high blood pressure, and I was fat( was 30%, now 24%). So I just want to be healthy and not die at an early age.

I did. I was obese in my teens, and got fit in my twenties. That's when I started feeling confident enough to get into relationships. What bearing this has on motivation and discipline eludes me, and it comes across as you being sour about other people valuing discipline more than you value motivation.

Not really; the goal itself doesn't assist me in any way, and that's usually what is meant by motivation. I think you're just conflating motivation and goal semantically.

>Being this sore that others know how to be adults and practice basic discipline

Living 50m away from it mostly.
Still only go every other day for now and do cardio on the rest days.

gets out pent up aggression also i imagine being able to snap someones every finger then knee cap him also snap hes arms backward then rape him

Not mad at anything. I just think its lame af for adult men to have to attempt to always dramatize their life in an attempt to seem better
>DISCIPLINE
ok cool. Did that really take the autistic paragraphs to say? No. You guys couldve just said you set goals and work to achieve them. Also you referred to going to the gym as training lol. For what exactly? A sport you dont compete in?

Well I can't say, but I have been this weekend in house cuz I get my wisdom teeth removed and fucking hell I just want to train tomorrow

Aside from the health/social gains I look at it as an investment in my career as well. Everyone subconsciously assumes someone in shape is more competent

this nigga knows whats up

girls.

I got nothing else to do.

So, you're saying that if I'm trying to convey my point to OP in an imageboard, the way to do it isn't by posting and image and then a paragraph of text he will have to stop and read; I should've just posted a one-line comment.

Yeah, I think you can't have it both ways. My comment was long, and it got attention. Some of that attention was negative, mainly from you. Did you stop to complain about the one-line comments? No, because you didn't read them because they are one-line comments and don't catch the eye. A paragraph isn't autistic, it's engaging enough to get someone like you to take note of it.

ur mom

These are correct
It's unfeasible to expect a constant stream of motivation to keep lifting
Only by building the habit and forcing yourself to go when you don't want to will you go long term

I was patient enough to force myself to the gym for 2 years. Then if I feel down or not like working out at all, I remove my shirt and look at myself in the mirror. I always like what I see, I feel energized again and always go.

The hardest for me was the first two years, when I looked like shit and had no idea if what I was doing was actually working or not.

If I become fat, I'll kill myself.

it's my golf

There are actual semantic differences you bitch

If I don't look good in the next year or so I'll probably an hero. And I'm scared of death

Depression and suicidal thoughts.

Overthinking basic shit like it changes anything then arguing against positive feedback. You're that negativity in life that requires discipline to overcome. They will make it. You will not.