Bald feels

>have homer simpson hair
>sometimes see teenagers point at it and joke
>see my bald self at the gym mirrors almost every day, motivation dead

Is the wig pill really effective? or a hair transplant?

Attached: what she sees.png (1370x1148, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking shave it bro, go all the way, and stop holding on to what was.

If its really fucked, shave it and own it. I had long hair for a long time and it started looking shitty, so buzzed it off. Ygmi

if i shave it all, ill be an even bigger joke, have you seen how people make jokes out of bald people who aren't the rock?

its fucking up my mental state, I need something, anything to cover it, even a bandanna or skullcap

Get big and formidable and shave your head.

Just always wear a hat if you're insecure about it.
Or just stop acting like it's middle school and why care what other people think?

Attached: 1560066040793.jpg (294x256, 7K)

thats gymcel mentality..

yeah, i was thinking of a skullcap or bandana to be cool. a hat seems to be faggotcore

Attached: ungabunga.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Get big grow a beard shave what’s left of you hair and wax it. Most importantly stop caring what others think and being such a beta bitch

have you got a fat head? otherwise shave and grow stubble

If you're willing to put in the money for a decent wig it will fool 99% of people. Wigs and toupees get made fun of a lot because people only ever notice the bad ones.

>have you seen how people make jokes out of bald people who aren't the rock?
No. Most people don't give a fuck.

Dermastamp weekly, minoxidil twice daily, head massages daily, rosemary oil daily (with a carrier like coconut oil), b complex, d3, zinc. Repeat regardless of results, see how it looks after 2 years.

>a skullcap or bandana to be cool.
lol...

I am also going bald and it is getting noticable but what weirds me out more is that idgaf about it anymore. I am so fucking dead inside I really dont care at this point, no matter how much work dedication and other ressources I pour into it I was always ugly or average at best. I just dont care anymore I am just gonna shave my head and possibly start roiding. Was one of the things holding me back so now it just feels like a decision has been made for me and I am cool with that.

The only path to salvation is to learn to love yourself

ricardo milos looks amazing with it

Oh, okay. It was bait all along. You got me.

Ive been bald since high school and i don't even think about it
Stop being an insecure pussy, your hair isn't the problem, you are

bald for 5years or so, couldnt care less now
my main complain is that im a necklet

first few month/year of beign bald is hard as fuck tho, forget attention from wamen since you will feel like shit

I thought it was peppermint oil ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

dude, it kind of is

Blast roids then instead of wasting money on hair regrowth products

How does saw palmetto work? Some sources say it blocks type 1 and 2 dht (basically close to finasteride but less intense, so it wont regrow but allow to keep what you have) others its innefective, any consensus on it?

This

It supposedly contains some compounds that inhib 5a reductase (which converts testosterone to DHT). Less effectively than synthetic inhibitors like finasteride or dutasteride though.

>skullcap or bandana to be cool
You're fucked. I makes me happy to see stupid cocksuckers get dealt a shitty hand. It reminds me that sometimes life is fair.

Attached: korean hair transplant .jpg (1244x457, 298K)

People will make fun of you because you're bald either way. A fully shaved head embraces the masculinity of baldness. A bald head clinging to scraps of hair looks like a pathetic cuck.

>"j-just shave it bro..."

Attached: brainlet.png (579x411, 263K)

Hair > Clean Shaven > Balding > Horseshoe

An half bald head is the worst, it's like a neckbeard, it shows one doesn't put any effort into their appearance and looks ridiculous. Clean shaven can look quite good depending on your face some people do look great with no hair, but no one does rocking the Danny DeVito haircut.

Wrong, Mitch Pellegi. You still have to be buff though

Meth is the answer to everything.

Attached: methbald.jpg (480x270, 63K)

>Mitch Pellegi
I'll give it to you that it was well kept, but I still think he looks better shaved

Attached: pillegi-season-10-promo.jpg (600x338, 18K)

Just shave it all user, if theres too little left itll just look like pubes on your head

No it really isn't

bigbetaboi

black dude here, i'm probably going to go the opposite way when i start losing my hair. I just saw what was possible way back when.

Attached: amasunzu-traditional-rwandan-hairstyle-3-58bd14d0a4454__605.jpg (605x874, 58K)

Just shave it.

Lotta cueballs at my gym.

Bald dudes either look sickly or scary. If you don't want to look sickly then do this

Literally nobody cares and if theyre going to make fun of someones appearance theyre assholes anyways so ignore them. My friend went more bald than homer at 18 and I never cared nor has it ever stopped him from being him

I had long hair for a while and I really enjoyed it. But when the hairline was pushing the N2 limit and going full N3, I just shaved my hair. I was terrified of windy days. Always checking my hair to see if I needed to cover something up. That's fucked up. It's too bad to know that this is gonna be my "hairstyle" for the rest of my life, but it's waybetter than a comb over, wig or any other hideous crap like that.

that's legit