How badly are the anti-nutrients in vegetables, fruits, ans grains affecting my performance in the gym?

How badly are the anti-nutrients in vegetables, fruits, ans grains affecting my performance in the gym?

Attached: intro_cream_of_crop.jpg (493x335, 223K)

>anti-nutrients

Here's this meme again.

How is it a meme? Please post studies

how about you post some anti-nutrient studies

I am not the one calling it a meme. The burden of proof is on you

Hey nigger you're saying that vegetables have anti-nutrients. The burden of proof is on YOU you FUCK

There are things in some veggies that somewhat prevent the absorption of some nutrients like iron and some vitamins; however they do not stop the absorption all together. Over all it’s not that big of a deal. If you want to get all your nutrients eat meat, veggies, dairy, and healthy grains like oats and you will be fine

Thats simple fact.

>oats
Why would I eat peasant foods?

idc, it's got ELECTROLYTES.

Attached: itsgotelectrolytes.jpg (1200x495, 97K)

Fiber, minerals, and good for heart health my nigger

Its peasant food though

Post body

What is considered an anti-nutrient?

phytic acid inhibits the absorption of vitamins and minerals. this is why you should get white rice instead of brown rice at, say, chipotle. the phytic acid in brown rice will inhibit the absorption of the micronutrients in the meat you eat with it.

Fiber is bad for us

t.

Attached: b2ap3_thumbnail_gyneco-b1.png (467x480, 240K)

>Claims that vegetable anti-nutrients exist
>Now you have to prove they don't
That's not how this works, faggot.

Oh jesus christ it's another Stan Efferding acolyte.

Not him, but even if they did exist, the differences between eating less vegetables would probably only be noticeable over more than a years time. Lifting heavier and eating more would probably make up for this many times over.

Too many nerds overthinking diets instead of putting in the work and just eating healthy. Shut up already you sound like a fruit.

go back to Jow Forums you retard. I swear to fuck, you guys would sacrifice hundreds of threads to aushwitz archive just to start this shit again

>anti-nutrients
No such thing.
Stop making stupid excuses and eat your goddamned vegetables, you faggot.

How about (You) post some peer-reviewed-and-verified University and NIH studies that show beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're not a faggot spouting stupid bait?