Is Murph the final boss for bro-fits?

-Hey user look at this biceps
>Can't run a mile
-You really should buy whey isolate or you will never advance in the art of bodybuilding
>Can't do ten fucking pull-ups without swinging
-I go to the gym 6 days/week, I'm stronger than the 99% of the mankind
>Tries 1/2 Murph and fucking dies

Attached: Murph-3.jpg (700x487, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0lDE3TIMGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>100 pull-ups

Attached: nervous.png (500x502, 140K)

100 pullups is a lot.

>Murph
why would you destroy your body like that?

Did it
Best way to survive is break it up as 5/10/15.
Fucking sucks though, especially pull-ups

He never even made it to SEAL Team 6 Delta boys are the true Chads.

Attached: Jtsfv6h[1].jpg (432x393, 30K)

I did that workout a couple of times back when I did cross fit. Took like an hour and a half. I'm in much better shape now tho. It's not as killer as it looks like, 100 pull ups is a bitch and the last 100 push ups feel eternal, but its just body weight. You wont even be sore afterwards if you're fit enough.

most people who do them do the 'butterflying/kipping' pullups
not strict pullups
so it's much easier
running 2 miles is easy
the advice ive heard from a friend of mine who does it all strict is that you break it up way earlier than you think

that's not hard if that's all unweighted.
more tedious then anything. especially since the body that can do that would look like a slightly muscular marathon runner.
aka a skinny little rat shit

Didn't you mean, ZERO pullups?

and he still got btfo by some goat herders

100 pull ups? in a row? Lmao

Yeah let’s see you get shot and survive with your purely look muscles

The typical split is 20 rounds of 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 15 squats, and you rest, idk, 1 minute?, between rounds

How much time do I have to finish this? Squats and pushups should take 30 minutes max, when I used to run a lot, I had sub 20 minutes for 5km, so 2 miles should be doable in 15 mins easily. The pullups though. Last time I tried it took me 40 minutes to get to 75. So i dont know, if you get 2-3 hrs it should be possible.

The world record is 35 minutes I think, but they do retarded pullups so It doesn't counts. Less than 1 hour is a great time

youtube.com/watch?v=v0lDE3TIMGQ

I used to do it 100-200-300. No rest. I mean I had to rest cause doing 100 pull ups in a row is insane, but rested as little as possible. If you do 5 series of 10 and then 10 of 5 if shouldn't take that long.
It seems insane on paper but try it someday. It's totally doable on practice.

What kind of rest do you get? Because I'm not Jow Forums (5'9, 190lbs down from 220) but my bodyweight workout I do 200 bodyweight squats in like 6 minutes minutes (20x10 with 30 sec rest between), and 100 pushups in similar time (10x10 with 30 sec rest between). I can't run a mile cuz muh knees and can't do a single pullup yet though.

Where do I stand?

The pull ups are tougher than the rest combined. So you're pretty fucked at the moment.
Lose some weight. Every kg is noticeable when it comes to pull ups.

I really expect that these squats are 10 rounds of 20 squats, but the pushups are pretty good.

Work those fucking pullups btw

this type of training is for them malnourished skinnyfags who got endurance but no strength which is why this guy got BTFOd by Taliban

unless there's a time limit this is easy, you just break it up into sets

Youre missing out the important point that the 'true Murph' is done with a weighted vest simulating a plate carrier and plates, roughly 15-18 kg. If you cant do a naked Murph (no weight) in under 50 mins dont attempt it with the weight.

Which one will impress the normies more:

1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run

Or

1 mile run/jog
20 sets of 5 pull ups
10 sets of 20 push ups
10 sets of 30 squats
1 mile run/jog

Attached: 1539988384107.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

2nd one too hard to read

Flipping a bottle desu

Militaryfags are so fucking insufferable holy shit

this desu

when i was in the army we did the murph like ones a month with plate and it fucking sucks, and its barely a fucking workout.

most respect to the actual murphy guy but theres no way this would be 'his favorite workout'. Its like that anime you guys keep quoting with 100 push ups 100 squats and 10km run.

a skinny person can do the challenge, but not everyone who can do it is skinny
stop coping, please

>100 pull ups
Reminder that pic related is a """""pull-up""""" in CrossFit.

Attached: hlxjgwy(2).gif (434x347, 497K)

>CrossFit faggotry
>Complaining about swinging in pull ups
>mfw

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Attached: Laughing Joshis.jpg (500x485, 69K)

At my peak I could do around 25 pull-ups, in a row, with perfect form and complete drop in between.

Now I could do maybe 2 and that’s pushing it.

Why did I let it get this far :(

wow that has to hurt the spine

Imagine being this asshurt over someone pointing out that he got killed by desert nomads who had no training.

Pretty much anyone who takes cardio seriously can do that no problem. 100 pull ups does kinda suck though so that part would be a slog.

Holy FUCK WHY DO I NEED TO COMPLETE TEN FUCKING CAPTCHAS TO POST THIS FUCK.

try updating your browser. captca gets really stingy with me if i forget to update pale moon.

Of course there's a time limit, what, do you have no stamina?