Grip is the governor of overall body development

Attached: 71i8RbEAp6L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 128K)

mogged

what are those?

I bought the originals. They arrived this week. Not had chance to use them yet. Mainly got them for deadhangs. So I can beat pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (607x1080, 97K)

you put them on your dick for more girth

I ain't fuckin that

Aren't these rigged somehow

They freely rotate and the bar is wider than a pull up bar but not rigged. 2 minutes is just difficult unless you weigh nothing or train for it. Rock climbers and children do well usually

yes, some bars have an outer casing that is loose and you end up in an non-optimal position to dead hang

The bar rotates so you end up having to hold with the middle of your fingers, and without your palms

That's why I've also made one of these

Attached: 555c92b693ce6143225af43ee47a2dce.jpg (268x400, 14K)

exactly the way I deadlift, lmao
but I can dead hang normally because I'm not heavy

I don't get it. How am I meant to fit my dick in it? Why is the hole the same size for all of them?

This makes no sense

Are these for fucking?

There’s a rubber slit that runs the length of the tube to accommodate any girth

nice onaholes

Can you just use one arm with a rear facing grip and one with a forward facing grip? Never tried a grip like that but it would keep the bar from rotating.

You should work for NASA unironically

Where I live part of the rules is that you can’t do mixed grip and you can’t use your thumbs

those always look so bad for your hands

That's... how you're supposed to grip the bar for deadlifts and pullups.

not quite. what that poster meant to say was that your metacarpals (the "hand" part of your hand) is totally not touching the bar, and the weight is rotating further down your digits (the "fingers" part of the hand). essentially, you're hanging nearly by your finger tips, but not quite.