Would feel insecure dating a girl who's more muscular than you?

Would feel insecure dating a girl who's more muscular than you?

Attached: 1202047.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

nah, id smash.

I'd be insecure in the sense that she might come to think less of me as a man and partner, but certainly not in the sense of being ashamed to be seen with her on the street or anything like that.

Attached: strong and smol2.webm (640x800, 2.9M)

not beeing closed homosexual isnt "unsecurity", Mr. Bergstein

No that's my fantasy, the problem is that women are so narrow and "chinese" minded that almost every girl lifting heavy still want a men that lift heavier.

A girl like that wouldnt give me the time of day

>almost every girl lifting heavy still want a men that lift heavier.

But don't you dare turning her down for being too muscular!

#bodyshaming #misogyny #male entitlement

Lol always some incel who doesnt know how to play the game

Anyway both girls in this thread are extremely feminine. Ofc the majority of men here are fine with that. Someone post some big brolic bitches and see if yoh get the same result

yes but she would have to try REALLY hard to be...

she would be fucking massive if she was bigger than me, so yes, I would feel insecure

No. It's perfectly normal to want to have sex with women with unusual features.

No, my ideal gf is stronger than me

No because I probably possess qualities she completely lacks.

Not with my constant erection and her high sex drive.

I'd feel gay...

No, but I would make sure to maintain normal gender dynamics so she doesn't get turned off

Attached: 1128155.jpg (1080x1149, 47K)

No, if she's attractive it's all good.

It's permissible if has benis- what you don't want is a gf (male or female) who works harder than you- which a female gf would do IF she was more muscular.

>that camel toe
How come her pussy is so fat, when she is so lean...makes me suspicious of benis.

nah, i'd even let her fuck me

Some girls just have a really fat pussy, user.

Attached: pineapplebrap.jpg (750x1334, 148K)

Umm, pretty sure that is a (failed) tuck.
Still, I'd smash.

hahaha imagine her shoving it in your face and demanding you to eat her out hahahahahaha

Its not

>((()))

I dont date roiders sorry

She might be a real girl wearing one of these things

Attached: small vagina.png (739x824, 893K)

You don't date anyone

There is no hump in this pic.

But it does seem that (?she?) is wearing something...perhaps she's into diaper play.

>more muscular than you
not a matter of insecurity, but rather because i want a woman with a fertile uterus that hasn't been ruined by steroids.

>that hairline
every fucking time with niggers.
maybe they can scape 1 curse (nose) but never both of them (hair)
funny enough the ones who are beauty are always mixed, to erradicate those 2 traits

A world-class female bb/pwl has a 190kg squat/ 220 didly
For a man, those numbers are achievable natty in 2-3 years.
If you can't lift more than your crush, regardless whether she's natty or not, you're a twink who wont make it.

A girl more muscular than me wouldn`t attract me in any way and would be a man according to her hormonal balance.

Based user, you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: 1537191728625.png (1000x1000, 679K)

making it for me is being physically weaker than my gf

Attached: UseTheForks.png (1024x576, 523K)

>So what are you ordering, honey?

Attached: 1559303425759.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

You, back into the kitchen.

someone post that cute girl with big shoulders in a black dress sitting in a restaurant

Not at all. I'd feel proud. It would also motivate me to keep working even harder in the gym.

Not sure, its just a hobby right...I have large vehicles that speed past me driving to and from the gym and some of them get quite close and I don't like that very much..so I don't think it would be as much of an issue..its more im looking at you but thinking im deceased. If we had teleporter instead to get to the gym my thought would probably be different or if we were on a deep space station and there was gym there and I only had to walk a short distance..it would be different. I don't like this meme that much.

Attached: CFB0E3EF-F2FA-4768-A59A-827B4181D76D.jpg (828x812, 433K)

Nah I could beat the shit out of any woman. Full stop.

Question was would you be insecure, which you clearly are

Insecurity is weakness and I hate that trash.

I'd say it's the opposite buddy. I fucking believe in myself. I'd date a big muscle cutie anyday.

Got a name?

DELETE

Imagine dicking this negress down and calling her a little chimpanzee as she is moaning on your cock wouldn't that be funny haha

No. But if a girl was more muscular than I am, I'd be concerned she wasn't being fully honest with me about what she is.

Nope, I might even like it.

I wouldn't mind dating a boy weaker than I am, but I know some of the ones I like night not like that fact or look. I purposely stay in cardiobunny shape and mostly only work out my legs and booty for this.

I only want a natural woman, no steroids. I'll massage her chest with protein powder and lick it.

Can we get a photo of your biceps?

So if you found a guy that were into you being big and strong, would you start working out to get big like pic?

Attached: 58146C3F-D33D-4BB9-BFF6-21E6C5D64585.jpg (455x995, 107K)

I would fuck the breaks off of her

Fucking hell, Quimmah is sexy as fuck.

Shut up, you nigger faggot

Are you making a proposition, user?

Initially I asked out of curiosity, but now it is a proposition : )

Those are fake tiddies right.

I love fat pussy lips. Puffy labias with just a bit of fuzz makes my dick hard as fuck. No problem eating a girl out if she has one.

I don't really have anything there other than muscle tone... I normally do stuff like squats, hipthrusts, and cardio.
Maybe...but all things equal, I'd prefer a guy who didn't. I don't even mind a guy who's indifferent, but to prefer it seems weird and almost fetishy.

>seems weird and almost fetishy
Thats because it is weird and fetishy. Why're you so against a guy admiring your physique by having his head squeezed between your strong muscular thighs?

t. roiding women
you're not wrong though :(

Imagine the pineapple juice

>Why're you so against a guy admiring your physique by having his head squeezed between your strong muscular thighs?
I'm not. My legs are pretty nice, and I want to ask out this one guy from my gym and do that to him. I just don't think girls should have too much upper body muscle.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: HA!.jpg (771x920, 231K)

Oh I wasn't necessarily talking about huge upperbody. More like huge deadlift and squat numbers. I think maybe teenage boy upperbody and then roided powerlifter lower body is basically my goal gf's body.

I'm not in the UK. You would just call me a roastie anyway, especially since I'm currently interested in a man from a minority race (not black, don't worry).

>I think maybe teenage boy upperbody and then roided powerlifter lower body is basically my goal gf's body.
I have a flat tummy, but my lower body is more fit than roided powerlifter. I do have a nice bubble butt though!

>I do have a nice bubble butt though!
Post for proof

I need to see this, for research purposes

Hell no, I’d be like:
>damn mami I’ll do a cycle just for you

Attached: 1560193153013.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>my lower body is more fit than roided powerlifter. I do have a nice bubble butt though!

So basically like pic related?

Attached: 1202764.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Uh huh

I'm not posting my pics on here. I'm not so easy with my sexuality, and I don't want the possibility of some creep trying to track me down. If it makes you feel better, it's no different than most other girls' asses that put effort into their health. My bone structure helps the shape too.

You live in the midwest? I'd probably call you a roastie but I'd call all women that aren't virtuous lithe christian virgins roasties, so not that big of a deal.

To be completely honest, her butt is bigger than mine. But I'm thinner (without being anorexic) and my boobies are close, maybe also slightly smaller.

Attached: GO-DAMNIT.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

No cause I don't date men
Effeminate or bust

>To be completely honest, her butt is bigger than mine.

Do you want her butt or do you think it's too much?

how about a dyel with a baby face?

"chinese" minded?

THICC wheyfu

If I happened to get that butt through the course of working out, I wouldn't mind having it. I might even be proud of it, but it's not a goal, especially if I have to "bulk" to get it.
I'm in the southwest! I don't sleep around though, and I'm hoping to develop a relationship with the guy im crushing on.

Beaners will leave you with short, ugly, low iq kids.

bitch look like a pale gerudo with dat nose the fuck

Do you think he's intimidated of you?

I do know some girls end up developing 'square ass'. I'm unsure how to feel it tbqh.

Attached: 879237.jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

>crushing on a spic
I hope his family, who undoubtedly are criminals, skin you.

Girls worry bout puss moggin now

What is your goal then? If you took impressing guys out of the picture what type of body would you want the most?

Reminds me of my gym hookup story

No one cares

I do

Based, anti-semitic and checked.

A lot of things make me insecure. I still do it though. If we get along then we get along.