No matter how much you lift in life, you will end up being an old senile in a wheelchair...

No matter how much you lift in life, you will end up being an old senile in a wheelchair, crying in pain and sobbing till your final days, and then, you will die, like everyone else, and no one, will remember, that you existed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HO OH HO HOHOHOHO HIHIHIHIH HAHA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: joker-killing-joke-art-silk-poster-24x36inch.jpg (1200x848, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFvh3qCTsQo
youtube.com/watch?v=W1v1WrSBQsc&list=WL
archive.org/details/mortalityfromca00hoffgoog/page/n150
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/strength-training-muscle-stronger-live-longer-life-expectancy-increase-a8511491.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Live fast leave a beautiful corpse rip zyzz

>incel posting
Cringe, yikes, have sex, dilate, cope and post body

>people die so why not die sooner
I wish Jow Forums had mods that did their job

nah they are going to be inventing anti aging drugs in our lifetime

reality is even worse: the ride literally never ends

No, the ride ends when you get to the emergency exit, and the emergency exit is madness HAHAhahaha

I'm gonna go down a warrior in my absolute prime in the coming civil war, fuck you, suck a dick, I'm never even gonna reach 30.

Jokes on you I'm gonna get strong enough to crack the world open like a giant kinder egg
Can't wait to see what toy is in the core

>*teleports behind you"
>nothing personal kid

I can tell you how to be like this guy and live until your 90s, but if you don't want to wait me to translate it:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFvh3qCTsQo

Attached: images (5).jpg (218x456, 32K)

Fuck zyzz. Real ones can be found doing 8 hour arm workouts

Sorry OP but we are immortal. Not existing is not so easy.

Hmmm...
Being a fit Chad all my life and dying
Vs
Being a loser bitch and still dying
Wow what a hard choice

Defeatists get the rope.
And then get eaten for protein.

Old people and boomers are fat and in poor health because they stopped working for a single day and sat and ate sugar for the rest of their lives. Plenty of geezers in good condition

>No matter how much you lift in life, you will end up being an old senile in a wheelchair, crying in pain and sobbing till your final days, and then, you will die, like everyone else, and no one, will remember, that you existed.

I`m a daywalker and get instant sunburn with the first ray of sunshine, I binge drink on saturday nights and a parkinson like defect causes me to have mild tremors constantly and causes me to sleep only 5h on average without benzos. I think some kind of cancer or seizure will get me before I`m that old. It`s not important that people remember they find an end themselves but you were there and left your tiny little imprint on the world.

Attached: Happy+thoughts_e44e25_6550034.jpg (1200x1128, 131K)

and so it is for everything

>you will end up being an old senile in a wheelchair
I plan on ODing on heroin when it gets to that point

Honestly if that happens then I'll deal with that when it comes. In the meantime I would rather peruse good health and happiness for the long term and look forward to the prospect of life extension technology that might come out either during my lifetime or maybe even after that would give me another chance at it.

Shoot me a (You) when you get through the translation if this thread is still up.

nah dawg im gonna be playing the shit outta whatever mmo is out with my clanmates from the retirement home

>improve nutrition
>improve physical activity
>bioidentical hormones
>eat the best olive oil you can find because of the oleocanthal (kills ADDLS), oleuropein, oleic acid, among other things, 2-3 tbsps everyday (has to come in very dark GLASS, it must be extra virgin and cold-pressedd)
>cook with coconut oil or lard
>1 chalice of port wine everyday
>food with resveratrol (those are in the seeds and skin of grapes for example)
>have some sense of humor
>fasting (8 hours) insulin below 5 (you get this eating low carb, non ketogenic low carb is ideal, macros up to your gym needs)
>low triglycerides (you get this eating low carb)
>high hdl (you get this by exercising, the port wine helps too)
>sunbathing 10-20 minutes daily at peak hour (depends on skin color ofc)
>eat fermented food (such as fermented soibeans, sauerkraut, etc)
>try to avoid EMF radiation (some people are sensitive to it, you can test this by measuring your blood glucose walking on a treadmill for example)
>turmeric (helps with chronic inflammation, PCR should be almost zero)
>pepper
>a small amount of cacao if you dont have problems with caffeine (dark chocolate for example, at least 70% cacao)
>drink a lot of water (8 cups for example)
>ikigai (having a life purpose)
>moai (the people that sorround you, your family, friends, etc)
>be physically active (gym is unnecessary, walk a shit ton and do pleasurable stuff, it needs to have 4 things tough, resistance, aerobics, flexibilty and body balancing, brush your teeth in one leg for example)
>some stress but not too much
>do not smoke
>do not put your cellphone near your head, dick, body in general, try putting it in airplane mode as much as possible
>deep breathing (changes the heart dynamic)
>keep learning (languages, history, physics, maths, etc)

Im getting more tips from the other videos thats why I took so long

youtube.com/watch?v=W1v1WrSBQsc&list=WL

>organic or agrotoxic free fruits and vegetables
>stop eating junk food
>take lugol iodine
>dont heat plastic or eat/drink anything on plastic
>dont use a microwave
>dont use artificial sweeteners
>dont eat margarine, or anything made with vegetables oils (such as canola, corn, sunflower) or cooking spray, use in order of preference: extra virgin coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, lard
>dont eat anything with gluten (see leaky gut syndrome mechanisms), oats are ok but you must see "gluten free" on the package, and do not mix it with water (otherwise you will create gluten)
>use whole salt
>eat food high in omega 3 or supplement (make sure its good shit)
>drink water that comes from the same region
>use ceramic, glass, or stainless steel pans
>eat at least 8 boiled eggs everyday (prevents macular degeneration)
>drink 30 ml of lemon juice while fasted (increases stomach acid production)
>use probiotics and prebiotics
>dont drink anything while eating, 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after you eat
>sleep between 7 and 9 hours in a absolutely dark room (to the point you cant see your body, this is for melatonin production, but you also need to expose your vision to sunlight during the day), dont sleep with any electronics in your room
>if you snore, solve it immediatly
>dont use sunscreen, unless it protects from UVA and has no toxic components (dont fall for the antisun bullshit, read "The mortality from cancer throughout the world
by Hoffman" archive.org/details/mortalityfromca00hoffgoog/page/n150 )
>stop using drugs (pills, weed, cocaine, etc.)
>read at least one book per month

If you follow all these you will be healthier then 90% of the people around you

>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/strength-training-muscle-stronger-live-longer-life-expectancy-increase-a8511491.html

Attached: 1464856374564.jpg (1069x867, 748K)

Correction, I’ll be a strong old senile in a wheelchair.