Natty cutting and abs

So natty cutting is meme but also abs are made in the kitchen. How to get abs as natty then brah? My stats are acceptable and going up but I’d like my core to show. Any tips big natty brahs?

Attached: 403D8F15-44C1-4127-94D1-8C0033DD54B6.jpg (460x543, 58K)

Man up and use an EC stack. OMAD helps as well

Man up and use some addy

overly muscular men look gross (this is a fact)
bottom row has holland
bottom row wins
i'm a girl (female)

Attached: 1533222184703.jpg (467x894, 59K)

Post bobs

Drop to 10% and do a shitload of core exercises

Pricey if you don't have a script

cardio, diet, ab exercises basically every day-should be only about 10 mns

Zero chemicals are needed to get a 6 pack. You just have to train and eat hard as fuck. And by train I don't mean just lifting. You need to be doing a lot of cardio.

The Rock is bigger than all of them except for Arnold, and he's way taller than Arnold, as well. Plus Arnold wasn't at his biggest when he was at the peak of his fame. Not to mention that the three Marvel Chrises (Evans, Pine, and Hemsworth) have all been pretty damn big, as well.

also makes a valid point. Holland is in great shape and has a surprisingly amount of muscle on his short frame, while still having a shape that ladies like.

Attached: treino-e-dieta-do-Dwayne-Johnson-the-rock-pain-and-gain.jpg (340x340, 72K)

a 36 hour fast a week
no sugar
serious ab work + cardio

post bob and vagine

Attached: thor.jpg (700x380, 51K)

Dude, that's the Hulk though.

He’s also juiced as fuck
>trains a meme bro split + meme ‘functional exercise’
>dad and grandad had good genes but even his dad, probably with juice, didn’t look half as big \ ripped
>has said he ‘messed around with steroids’ they apparently ‘didn’t do anything’ (in an interview)
The rock is big daddy fake natty. If he ever does admit to using he’ll say it’s just TRT, which it probably is now after years of actual juicing

Im not seeing a negative here

The Rock pisses HGH and tren at this point.

It’s just that he’s a fake natty, fuck fake natties.

Spiderman is supposed to be a kid and ironman is supposed to be a nerd never mind the complete lack of Thor and Hulk

Your enthusiasm to say "fuck you" to people that have accomplished more than you is telling.

Also The Rock and Jason Statham

your enthusiasm to defend people who don't know or care you exist is low iq behavior

Im not defending anyone im just being critical of your whining

and all those films are camp as fuck, people don’t take them seriously

modern action film heroes are closer to the average person and more relatable than some meathead gunning people down and shouting one liners (even though it’s just as entertaining)

tom holland doesn't hold a candle to peak 80s stallone

Attached: cobra.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

This image is retarded for 3 reasons:

1) Tom Holland is in good enough shape to play Spider-Man, and is believable as a well-built teenager.
2) There's nothing at all wrong with Tony Stark, Stephen Strange or especially Bruce Banner being of average build.
3) It's purposefully cherry-picking and ignoring the likes of Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans, along with other action stars like Dwayne Johnson.

Attached: mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpg (980x551, 40K)

Imagine knowing this much about capeshit.

What an routine would you couple with a 6 day PPL?

Triathlon on the rest day for cardio.

Absolutely shut taste, get off this board femfag

This. They just cherrypicked a teenager, a Western mecha-pilot, and a wizard, and conveniently forgot that Bruce Banner's whole schtick is that he transforms into a giant green muscle-monster.

Attached: thor&cap.jpg (720x544, 45K)

post benis

>Action heroes in 2019
I'm really not seeing the issue here.

Attached: yckya0twcbbz.jpg (2048x2048, 1.06M)

OMAD, Cardio, no salt, sweets or carbs
/thread
>pic related

Attached: 20190630_033254-1-1.jpg (2143x2303, 495K)

imagine posting your opinion in an "action heroes: then vs now" thread and being proud you know nothing about half of the subject.

Lmao kys

>OMAD, Cardio, no salt, sweets or carbs
>for this
lmao

>he's proud that he knows something about capeshit
lmao I'd love to have heard your thought process as you wrote that shitty reply
>haha he doesn't know nearly as much about capeshit as me this'll show him!

You need to lift weights and get a tan. Right now, you look like a pasty, white skeleton.

>pasty
>white
>skeleton
You tried to hard and ended up with redundant adjectives. Good job moran

imagine being a dyel redditor defending twink culture on a fitness board

cope post. start lifting dyel

>ignores Harrison Ford
>ignores The Rock

yep, I'm thinking this is cherry picking

I have no reason to believe Adderall or any stimulants are muscle sparing. You'll lose weight through increased metabolism and decreased appetite, but I have no reason to believe the weight lost is different than just a deficit-- it'll be muscle

No The Rock
No Chris Evans
No Chris Hemsworth
Mmmm

I'm not even the guy who posted the picture, geek.

Attached: bobscover.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>cardio...should be only about 10 minutes
Masturbation isn't cardio user
If you're talking about running or swimming, then you should be able to last longer than 10 minutes even at a fast pace

Don't let the Jewish media trick you into being weak OP. We need to be strong for the future of our race.

no arguments?

>We need to be roided out freaks
Bottom is unironically more useful than the top cause at least they can breed more white people

>imagine wanting people to argue with you about capeshit on Jow Forums

>imagineposting

Show bobs (or youre lying)

>i'm a girl

Dude you pictured has a more feminine body than you. Prove me wrong.

>The rules

Follow them

>it'll be muscle

Check out yohimbine then. Helps your body stop holding onto torso fat, so you burn fat evenly throughout your body. Your body holds onto the fat on torso to keep your organs safe. When it does that, your body will lose muscle before you lose the fat in the midsection.

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

>Whining about someone's whining
>Being based

Pick one.

The ideal man is both more masculine than other men and more feminine than women at the same time

I think you quoted the wrong post. I asked to prove me wrong.

I don't think you're wrong. I was only saying that there's nothing wrong with him being more feminine than her.

>steroids vs cgi.

technology just gets better

How long ago was this interview? He was natty during his wrestling peak.

And besides, it's not like all the guys in the top row of the pic weren't also juiced to the gills, too.

To be fair, the question was just about having abs, not an overall good body.

>As Ty Burr wrote in his 2013 book on fame, Gods Like Us, “To protect that opening weekend and the larger investment, the [movie] business needed stars to be inclusive rather than divisive.” This, he notes, was “one reason why there was a gradual move away from the bulging ’80s cartoons like Stallone and Schwarzenegger toward more believable Everyman action heroes like Bruce Willis in the Die Hard films.”

This is bait

Attached: Wade_Wilson_(Earth-TRN414)_from_Deadpool_(film)_0001.jpg (1051x1999, 528K)

post tits and time stamp and also

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

tits or gtfo

>natty cutting is meme
maybe if you're a fucking fatass piece a CHIT

>no salt
what is Hyponatremia

well you see they're meant to be HEROES not your average low T bag of dogshit you cunt

>Chris Hemsworth
>Whoever plays Captain america
>Dwayne Johnson
>Vin Diesel
>Guys in 300
>Will Smith
>Guys in expendables

I guess cherrypicking is good bait though

>How to get abs as natty then brah?
When i was younger, I did it with lots and lots of sit ups (like 200 every day, single set). That's it. Had better abs than Sly on your pic and a wasp-waist.

>He was natty during his wrestling peak.
Nope.

Natty cutting is the easiest thing in the world, it's basically the one thing in bodybuilding you do not need drugs for

Bulked for 7 months while doing abs, dropped to 155lbs at 5'11 and my abs are still shit, barely any definition and when I sit down I look like a fatass. What is this curse? I see fuckin twinks get posted here who weigh more than me and have much better and leaner midsections.

Attached: b49.jpg (680x680, 38K)

It's pretty easy fellas. Just do some push ups sometimes, avoid onions, and have sex. Worked for me

Attached: Snapchat-24088449.jpg (1080x1920, 429K)

Attached: 1560226676436.png (360x346, 142K)

Great to see the Auschwitz bodybuilding champion make an appearance

Kek

Attached: 1509904203750.png (418x418, 459K)

You can't stay big as natty and have abs. Just diet carefully and you'll get abs. How long depends on how much of a fat fuck you are.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

good calves man, but seriously do some ohp, rows and benching

>tfw it's serious
>tfw you have to summon The Cobra from retirement to handle the hostage situation

Attached: 5ebb47e6b20188d4cdad2add7a35ed99c605808e60d04e79519ec5d9a1df5445.jpg (284x288, 22K)

>you ywn never be the gym twink

Attached: 1552504450209.jpg (970x542, 24K)

The guy in the top right looks like King George the 6th.

I love your thought process
>Haha, they figured out I'm an idiot
>BETTER DOUBLE DOWN

>(female) girl

noonecares

its because action heroes were all either famous bodybuilders or martial artists. nowadays ACTORS play action heroes.

Isn't the rock the highest paid actor in hollyweird?

Attached: 1492743683369.png (382x417, 325K)

>the [movie] business needed stars to be inclusive rather than divisive
FUCK INCLUSIVENESS AND FUCK THE MOVIE BUSINESS

Attached: anger[1].jpg (1024x768, 122K)

>You're the disease and I'm the cure

Attached: download (5).jpg (759x500, 53K)

>falls with arms out
>breaks arms

Attached: image_2019_05_22T04_11_29_822Z.png (1080x1067, 2.34M)

They are like the same height, you can literally google pictures of them together. At most, the rock has 1 inch on Arnold.

Attached: D8AhkzdXkAAnMBP.jpg (919x1200, 202K)

baste

BULLSHIT!
Rule 30 and 31 are invoked! Tits of GTFO!

imagine arguing about superheroes on a polynesian exercise forum