Can tatoos ever look aesthethic?

Can tatoos ever look aesthethic?

Attached: goodbye1.jpg (1000x600, 39K)

Tattoos are for degenerates. Branding is where its at.

irl = yes
on Jow Forums = no

He looks like he passed out at a frat party

Sometimes.

Attached: 1559880241771.gif (280x224, 1.62M)

Not on your fucking face

Okay guts

They're sexy as fuck. Bitches dig it. If you're looksmaxxing for girls there's no excuse to not get some ink here and there.

Literally the purpose of them
>can weightlifting ever make you stronger?

This.
My wife said I added at least a point of sexiness after getting a few tats.

we're talking about aesthetics. i guarantee yours look like shit. based on my observations there's only one kind of tattoo that can be aesthetic and thats when someone (with good taste) just gets one that they think looks fucking sick and that they think will make them look fucking sick to others: e.g. zyzz's tats as well as connor macgregors. if you get something thats "meaningful" to you, or because you're just "doing it for you," your tattoo is shit. you basically have to be a totally insane chad to pull off a tattoo aesthetically. women's opinions are irrelevant to the matter

>getting a tattoo because it looks "sick"
Are you 13? Dude you can tattoo anything not blatantly retarded and chicks will dig it. Even a plain circle or a triangle idk. Sure there was that dude with the retarded deer here the other day, yeah it can be fucked up. But it's common sense. Most tats look fine.

Yakuza guys have some sick tattoos

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 11K)

zyzz is a fake natty

Kek, he never hid it

tattoos can be aesthetic themselves, and a nice body can compliment them. but tattoos always ruin an aesthetic body.

I don't hang around buildings with graffiti on it.
good conversation starters with women tho, ppl with tattoos will never stfu about them

Attached: 1561617024888.png (409x389, 227K)

it works for MMA fighters and other trashy people

Based

Never. It'll always be the mark of the person fucking stupid and impressionable enough to think that all those pretty colors and symbols and shit actually have an impact on anything.

no1 with tattoos thinks that lmao

t. retard with arms coated in fucking tattoos

no o.p.. i met a girl a couple months ago and she likes me alot now, recently she revealed her tats to me and asked my what I thought, I told her the truth, the body is a sculpture on the level of Michaelangelos David. now I very subliminally make fun of her tats and tattoos in general, I can tell it makes her sad, but fuck it she shouldn't have cursed her body. I don't even know if I wanna even bang her bros

facial tattoos? No. Never.

reasonable tattoos on prominent muscle groups, sometimes. it has to not be edgy and be aesthetic to be aesthetic

why would you ever want to make someone sad?

Indeed. Im considering seeking out one of their tattoo artists. Heard shits not cheap, and its taboo to do it for fashion, which they obv tax for.

>I told her the truth, the body is a sculpture on the level of Michaelangelos David
You can paint sculptures user
(In fact Greek statues were painted, the colour just faded over time)

Gonna get one near the abs so I can show my abs :^)

Attached: 1550901135889.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>Pushing people down
Why would you do that?

Attached: pepeshrug.png (263x191, 11K)

Tattoo's are trashy and show that a person is low class, has no self-respect and are desperate for attention!!!FACT!!!

Using the name feature on Jow Forums is trashy and shows that a person is low class, has no self-respect and are desperate for attention!!!FACT!!!

>Never. It'll always be the mark of the person fucking stupid and impressionable enough to think that all those pretty colors and symbols and shit actually have an impact on anything.

They think it defines them as a person when all it does it reveals that they're shallow plebs!!!FACT!!!

>Using the name feature on Jow Forums is trashy and shows that a person is low class, has no self-respect and are desperate for attention!!!FACT!!!

That's very insightful but doesn't invalidate my assertion that people with tattoo's are superficial and whose consciousness and understanding of human value is only skin deep!!!FACT!!!

it's not how it sounds anons , when we first met she would subliminally imply that I was so lucky to have her time because of all the guys that would wanna hang out with her. she would say stuff like " oh so and so wanted to hang out but I blew them off to hang out with you" this went on, so I would literally only focus on lifting, work, and video games, as time passed she saw I stayed the same and I guess eventually fell for me. now I have the power. I wanted to tell her how greatfull I was at the time that she would choose to hang out with me instead of them but I never once showed her how much I truly care about her.

show me 1 great statue with tattoo markings on it.

uhh why would i do that
he was using it as an analogy, not an actual comparison
>statues didn't have tattoos so neither should you
is a stupid argument

What's the point in getting a tattoo when it's easier to just make a t-shirt with the thing you wanted to tattoo?

Attached: 1530288324712.jpg (307x462, 15K)

Attached: 392834572.jpg (900x900, 83K)

no u

I can't even keep the same desktop background for a year. Who could keep a tatt forever?

Anyone with a face tattoo should be shot

They will be, user.
They will be.

She made herself sad. Not anons fault.

Yeah, when people tell me about what their tattoos mean and shit I'm always quick to ask them stuff about the artist, the tools, the inks, the style, etc, because that's the stuff that actually matters.

Maybe if you're japanese and part of the yakuza and you have to I guess
But people who do shit like post malone are cancer and its fucking disgusting and just asking for attention and shows you were never hugged by mommy when you were a child

everybody over the age of 16 has a tat these days, half the appeal of them years ago was that they were unique but now it seems like you're in the minority if you don't have one

Based.

if you already look good,
a tattoo wont change that dummy

Attached: 1559052793277.png (842x792, 82K)

Tattoos are for low inhibition Chads or else they're basically bumper stickers for dorks who get tattoos based on their dorkiness. Jow Forums hates one because it reminds them of what they'll never be and hates the other because it reminds them of what they are.

only if you are russian gang member and they look like were made by fellow inmate. otherwise they are crap

Based

this guy gets it

Wnt to Thailand, got fucked up with my bros, banged hookers with my bros, then got blessed by a monk surrounded by pomeranians after getting a tiger tattoo with my bros. Degenerate as fuck and no regrets.

Attached: rodion-vlasov-fin3.jpg (1400x2200, 575K)

We're all gonna make it bras

Attached: 1471981261_1457137092_zyzz gif.gif (318x211, 3.06M)

Attached: fullsizeoutput_16.jpg (138x139, 10K)

>playing weird mind games
ngmi

I bestow upon you the embarrassment award of the thread.

Attached: 20902643.jpg (1000x1080, 139K)

this

>no regrets
thats not something good, they would appropriate

I got all of my tattoos because I found really skilled artists that I loved, and I wanted them to put something beautiful on my body. It drives me crazy when people come up to me and demand to know what my tattoos "mean" lmfao as if every tattoo needs to be a fucking sappy tribute to your dead mom

I mean dude said that womens opinions dont matter.Also if by fine you mean borderline horrible but its ok cause you got used to ugly graffiti in your neighborhood since you were a kid,then yea p fine.Most of them are pure trash artistically.