What does Jow Forums think about the world's strongest gay, rob kearney?

What does Jow Forums think about the world's strongest gay, rob kearney?

Attached: 59ba6033c6ed41e08726b9709c53edf5.jpg (824x500, 34K)

Kroc is a tranny now

Wait I thought Scooby was strongest gay.

He has the strongest gayness. Big difference

The fact I only know who he is bc hes gay is what bothers me

How much you think Scoob’s gayness can deadlift.

Should kill himself

Wow wtf I went to Deerfield and this guy taught me how to power clean. Had no idea that he was that strong. Also didn't pick up on him being gay lol

He's badass. Did you see that deadlift at Wembley?

Did you row at Deerfield?
Also were you varsity chew?

Yes, not a top boat tho

>rob kearney
its almost like gays are normal humans?!?!

lol yeah not because he won arnold aus and went to wsm and giants live this year. only because he's gay

Makes me wonder who are the world's strongest gambler, world's strongest left hander, world's strongest cat fancier, and world's strongest Buddhist are, since apparently these seemingly irrelevant personal details are now important to the sport of world's strongest strongman

Haha, good one user

So is he confirmed power bottom then?

I'm the world's strongest 4channeler

Gr8 b8

he's not the world's strongest gay. the world's strongest fag is OP

As a gay man, he annoys me. Idc if people want to be proud, do whatever the fuck you want, but this guy is beating a dead horse with it.

P.s. all the tights he wears are ugly as fuck

>tripfag
>actual faggot
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

It amuses me more than it should that he broke Oberst’s American log press record, but it annoys me that every time he pops up in a contest the announcers just ramble on about his sexuality instead of the competition.
>This is Rob Kearney, never mind what he’s won, he’s gay!
>This is the yoke or something, more importantly look at Rob’s rainbow hair, because he’s gay!
>Points? Who cares, look at those tights and tie-dyed chucks!
>This is Rob’s husband, who’s trying to watch the event, let’s ask him about being gay!

Yep. He reminds me of that Key and Peele skit about the gay coworkers. To be fair, I think a lot of it is the producers trying to be inclusive and going way to far rather than Kearney himself.

Ty

>producers
Nah I think its him because hes the same way on his Instagram as well
Plus they csnt exactly tell him not to talk about it.

Still gay

Maybe but looking at his insta you'd expect him to be flamboyant but irl I got no sense of it and usually my gaydar overshoots

Ah. I was just going off the WSM heat, where he’d try to talk about the farmers/yoke race and how Thor got hurt or whatever and the interviewer was like “Nevermind that shit, what’s being a literal giant homo like? Do the other guys steal your fancy pants?” I hadn’t checked out his own stuff.

It is over.

further evidence that swallowing loads is best protein source

57,83 poons

probably isley or that one kid who looks like alec but doesn't look like a troll.

Wsm official yt channel had a vid of him talking about his thing for pride month. My first real exposure to him. Just like how i only knew oberst from that vice food video years ago and now again bc he made gymcels mad

Wrong, if that was true hed be the world's strongest man, not just the world's strongest jizzhound

The same I think about the world's strongest woman
Not much

>gays are almost human
>almost
Correct