/fph/ - Fat People Hate - CIC... What's next? Edition

No fph? This just can't be

Attached: 1524343944941.png (868x651, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VHUGtq4yjk&t=8
thefatlip.com/2016/12/20/beyond-superfat-rethinking-the-farthest-end-of-the-fat-spectrum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just had six hot dogs
it's okay tho because i'm at 9% bodyfat. after years of restricting myself it feels good to binge with no problem.

Hope to one day have a binge like this

it's pretty great, hot dogs have always been my weakness so when i got a craving i thought screw it, drove to the store and found the biggest dogs there were

Getting away with it at every size

Attached: 1562619526627.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

how do you even get this much estrogen in a kid? I highly doubt he drinks (or has even had a beer) and I just can't imagine S-o-y being the main culprit on someone who looks like they eat hot pockets hourly.

His first thought on a photo of himself was from a webcam, that's our first hint.

I think he has something wrong with him, look at his face he looks like he has some form of down syndrome.

Looks like acute gyno
Shape is what gives it away
Fat is dumplings, Gyno are crepes

Attached: 0F4915E7-F22F-4E77-AEB3-1A4021FDDAFC.jpg (1064x1051, 624K)

Alexander Jahans is the guy in the OP pic and it's a whole Chris-Chan tier rabbit hole, mostly he's famous for his political/social rants which he delivers via webcam from his disgusting room. Anyways the basic rundown on his physique is that he has some genetic disorder that makes him produce too little testosterone/too much estrogen, he refused treatment of it for a long time because he was worried test injections would cause him to develop right wing political views, he also refused to exercise for the same reason, but I think his doctor and the internet finally bullied him into treatment. I haven't checked on him in awhile, but I'm betting a few test injections probably didn't turn him into the Alt-Right ubermensche like he feared.

Attached: Jahans.png (490x365, 118K)

Attached: chub rub.png (797x448, 552K)

Leafs need a licence to eat

Attached: DkLGUV6X4AEIANY.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

>shitskin hands
Fucking Canada

>>shitskin hands
>Fucking Canada
Day of the rake approaches

Attached: trudeauNotley.jpg (640x601, 70K)

>worried test injections would cause him to develop right wing political views
>refused to exercise for the same reason
That's hilarious, has your pic related video been reuploaded anywhere? The original seems to have been deleted

>he is implicitly admitting that only the soi-est of bois are lefty
>only men with test and who workout are righty
kek

I'm 19, lost 30 pounds in the last 6 months, and got surgery for moderate gynecomastia. We are all gonna make it brahs

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (3024x4032, 1.85M)

got my surgery booked for august, see you on the other side lad

Attached: 1558934599618.jpg (606x514, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3VHUGtq4yjk&t=8

Now you should actually lift fag.

Sounds like a fabulous life

Attached: haes.jpg (513x756, 34K)

Why do they always bring up childhood trauma to validate their low sense of self-control?

So how long is recovery time before you can start being active? Genuinely curious as I'm thinking of getting surgery for my tits too but I don't want to lose my gains or become a fattie

To justify that their being a fat piece of shit is not their fault but other people's, therefore they are the victim and should get foodstamps like the jews in the camps

It's the kind of excuse that most everyone will accept because nobody wants to be the asshole who says "childhood trauma isn't that bad, just get over it". It also would have happened so long ago that the people the fatty is talking to probably haven't known them long enough to know they're lying about childhood trauma.

To ground their suffering.

wait 2-3 weeks post op for cardio, and 4-6 weeks for full weight training. As long as u eat enough protein you won't lose gains. Just be aware of your calories in and calories out and you won't gain weight

Seems quick post op. My worst fear is stitches tearing from lifting

Trauma normally causes people to deal with stress/anxiety/depression using quick methods to relief it. Some use drugs, alcohol, extreme exercise and overindulgence of food/drink. In cases of food it doesn’t help that food has been designed for addiction and trick the brain to eat more than what is required. Mix all this together and you get the shit you are seeing now.

This is what he has.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>
I'm personally going to start cardio at 3 weeks and watch my diet the entire time. Heavy lifting is def something to play by ear

Their skin is so thin from being stretched out so much.

Attached: Body policing in a body positive group.png (745x629, 376K)

They’re obviously in pain. WHY do they do it to themselves?

Attached: DFE2DC78-CFE6-4416-BDB8-B56D158F9552.png (1080x1410, 1.19M)

Kind of like coming down off a high. Stuffing their face full of nuggets probably felt good in the moment.

>infinifat
holy fuck I'm dying

Attached: 1496339328767.jpg (542x540, 17K)

>infini-fat

Attached: ufufu.gif (499x281, 742K)

>fph
>white women hate
The perfect combo

Attached: 78F313BD-2721-423A-A52A-11936ED4F9F6.jpg (490x275, 44K)

A SAFE SPACE FOR LARGER FATS.

Its disease in same way anorexia and bulimia are. Anorexic and bulimic people might hate themself for what they are and be in pain but still continue their lifestyle. Same whit super fats.

There is pretty much there kind of fat people.

1: fat people. Like I was and many others here, where in the end it's because small things in lifestyle you become like that. When we cut back sugar and increase activity we become normal weight.

2: really fat people. people who have shitty diet and no activity so they need full lifestyle changes to become normal.

3:super fat. People that like to eat block of cheese or something similarly disgusting. They are like animals and their lifestyle make no sense for normal people. Their lifestyle should be considered eating disorder and they should be treated same way.

Attached: 3E8F2FA9-CD9B-46AE-AC2B-F46075347286.jpg (650x628, 113K)

Attached: 87998FD4-0981-486C-B64A-17397B1B72ED.jpg (546x658, 53K)

I thought that was a third tit sticking out

This makes me unreasonably upset, how did the UK let this happen
please tell me its not like this in the us

She should self-diagnose obesity.

stop shilling your chinky goblins onto us hiro

That is one the strangest little Gremlins I have ever seen.

Much worse, user. It's the tyranny of the meek.

>can’t distinguish Japanese from Chinese
Never gonna make it

How bad am I guys? 24 years 6`4" 220 lbs. I want to be fit for at least one time In my life. Ignore the red mark its from leaning on my desk. If the pics sideways sorry.

Attached: 20190714_214738.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

>powerlifters

Thaz curtain

100% salvageable

>Illness

Attached: 1552359657964.jpg (205x192, 18K)

>I want to be fit for at least one time In my life.
This isn't a one and done, you either, do it and adopt it forever, or you just become a fatass down the road again. You're 6,4 don't waste it not being a chad.

>lefty
this is trying to hard to be inclusive. I'm triggered

I don't I'm fucking I can't. I know this shit is edited for max cringe/rage but fuck. I know system has a dark underbelly when it gets big enough, I just can't wrap my head on this one.

To be honest, user I thought we were similar. We've got welfare queens and shit over here but... damn. They get a ton of money and don't have a shred of guilt. In America, the belief that you should work for a living in generally still alive.

I know a guy (definitely guy), with Kleinfelters but he is pretty active and is in decent shape. The biggest thing that fucks people up with KF's is the complex that comes with being genetically male and female.

the ham in the pink shirt at 4:15
>deep frying during the interview
>pulls out a block of cheese
>"but obviously i'm not that big"

Problem is I dont really know how. I guess pick a program and go to gym is the course of action.

they have 5 kids all on benefits, they claim disabilities, they claim their kid has ADHD or something

pay up wagies

If you have money search for a trainer. He will help you with the first stage, educate and motivate you to not give up and helps you not hurt yourself. Once a few months pass and you are on your way, you won't believe the change.

>infinifat

Attached: 1561787951481.gif (500x263, 599K)

You know Jason Blaha?

They don't want people criticizing their gluttony so they come up with a sob story to gain sympathy and leeway. Drug addicts do the same thing.

>i'm sure this isn't actually a thing, just some term that she made up on the sp-

thefatlip.com/2016/12/20/beyond-superfat-rethinking-the-farthest-end-of-the-fat-spectrum/

Please, I'm on vacation in Korea and Japan and there are so many uggos its not even funny - fat ones, ugly faces, weird teeth etc. There are also pretty ones, but you're just cherry picking to make a false statement

>bun
At least she acknowledges what she is becoming.

Underrated

>Yeah I am bodypositive and believe in healthy at every size

Attached: 300px-PlagueMarineVraks.jpg (300x427, 59K)

Anyone elses family have 'body pride days'?

Every month we have one of these around the middle of the year where my fat sister, mother and father all buy each other fat pride gifts. I asked not to be included as I find it disgusting

>last week was this years body pride day
>Gifts were exchanged
>dad gave mother and father a custom version of one of the 'encouraging' water bottles like the attached
>it had pepsi and coke logos on
>the encouraging words were things like 'come on, this'll puff you up!'
>'sugar is good for the gut!'
>and other things, encouraging them to drink more sugary shit
>brother bought everyone Homer Simpson slippers
>was joking that 'user doesn't get any, he is a weak woman, i will buy him some Marge oven mitts'
>jokes about me (bear in mind I still have a BMI of 32) were in full supply
>one gift was a custom jigsaw of them sitting eating pizza together

I don't know what to do about this. they are all going to die.

Attached: vibes.jpg (600x600, 52K)

They're your family. You either deal with them or take on a monumental task of getting them fit. Both are valid choices. I force my mom to go to the gym, but she's ashamed of being overweight and wants to change and it is still hard. So, good luck user.

He legit has Kleinfelter's syndrome. He's on TRT since he got diagnosed

This has to be satire, otherwise she genuinely belongs in a psych-ward/fat camp

End their suffering by killing them personally

He deleted all his videos. Maybe TRT made him embarrassed.

My rage knows no bounds.

This makes me physically sick. My wife is 6 month pregnant and has pregnancy diabetes even though she weights 50kg. We immediatly adapted her diet and cut off all sugars (she always had a sweet tooth) we now only eat grains, fatty fished, meat, vegetables and legumes. Yet these fat fucks are living this mediocrity lifestyle and wallow themselve in it.

I didn’t make the image, you turbofag

I can't believe we live in a world where we now need subgroups for fatties in order to get across precisely how fucking fat they are.

Your family all are crabs that will try to subtly drag you down to their level.
Use their rage to keep improving yourself user,fat fuck tears are delicious

Tfw OMAD and I ate 30 chicken nuggets and cycled 6 km in my highest gear. Its 1700kcal anons so I'm making it right? Thats 95g Brotein
I did squats too hard recently so my thighs inside muscle aches tonnes

Start my not being at the desk so much user. If you must, stand up at least

I was in disbelief seeing them adopting this term for themselves when I saw this in a previous thread. I did a duckduckgo search and found this same article.

Please, Lord Jesus Christ, rescue us from this madnesss.

I have posted here tons of times and never been put through such a rigorous set of captchas until I invoked the name of the Savior. I am not necessarily saying they are directly related, but I do wonder...

Attached: 4mqrsgznx3a31.jpg (720x715, 73K)

Attached: 5a6f0vpvfe931.jpg (750x669, 39K)

Attached: fpwhei5eqw931.jpg (1124x538, 48K)

rEaL gIrLs HaVe CuRvEs.

Attached: rv1c7f38ci931.jpg (1242x2208, 177K)

Attached: 812qo8wxlov21.jpg (750x491, 49K)

Saw my bf's brother's morbidly obese gf share this on facebook and I cringed very hard. My boyfriend's entire family are fucking obese, they think I'm a freak for trying to eat healthy foods and always try and talk me into eating the shit they eat, especially the brother's gf who is at least 300lbs. I hate people who think discipline with bad food is a form of self punishment; nothing could be further from the truth.

Attached: fatidiot.png (510x980, 733K)

Crazy thing is that it's becoming more and more common to shunning people who say no to bad food.

Maybe fat people see it as punishment because they hate themselves and see it punishment for their bad lifestyle.

>he was worried test injections would cause him to develop right wing political views, he also refused to exercise for the same reason

I thought most made fun of those on the right for their views on science.

Jesus Christ, imagine your job being wiping some fat guy's ass twice a day. The absolute state of wagies lmaooooooooo

>see little cousins every month like clockwork
>honorable mention that their mother (deceased since 2009 (from being too fat)) was an honest to god beluga whale at +400lbs 5'4"
>their mother is slowly showing her image through them over the years
>every month like clockwork they grow noticeably more rotund
>16 year old boy has a pot belly to rival an actual pig
>13 year old girl is at a staggering ~220lbs
>used to love them, but now I'm embarrassed to be seen together with them in public
>don't even want to associate with them because they're too far gone, their only hope is to look in a mirror and have some kind of epiphany
The curse of obesity has been a joke to me my entire life because of how humorous it was to see someone so comically large. To see someone so fat waddling down the street was akin to seeing a clown perform his act. Now that it's struck so close to home all I feel is dread that somehow, for some reason, the day I have children they might actually turn out to be fat fucks and I wouldn't even be able to love them.

Attached: 666.jpg (666x666, 666K)

>Blahino
>active
>in decent shape

Skinnyfat, lift.
We're all gonna make it brehs

Kek

> I do want to talk about “superfat” today, though, and how maybe it’s not the last category on the spectrum anymore

Attached: 2s7ch3.png (1667x2150, 1.96M)