Heya user, its been a while. I know all those burgers, pizzas and chips taste really yummy...

>Heya user, its been a while. I know all those burgers, pizzas and chips taste really yummy, but don't you think a growing young man like yourself should be eating me instead? I'm high in protein, fiber, minerals AND vitamins! Sure maybe I'm not the most exciting meal but I'm good for ya.

>So what do you say user?

Attached: Baked_Chicken_Breast_with_Parboiled_Rice_&_Broccoli_(COMPLETED)__36219_std.jpg (480x480, 170K)

But I've just eaten you. Wait at least two hours you whore.

I ate you like an hour ago. What are you talking about?

>parboiled rice
wat dis

why do people insist on chicken breast? It's usually drier and cheiwer than the other parts. It's pretty much more expensive where I live (AUS) and it just tastes like shit, I respect those who could eat rice, chicken breast and brocolli everyday but that is some seriously fucked up shit to live with. Is there any real benefits choosing chicken breast over chicken thighs? I know thigh has a higher fat content and more calories per gram but it's 100% more delicious and cheaper than breasts.

Breast has slightly more protein per gram I think.

That's fair enough, but imo (not that it matters) it's a pretty harsh tradeoff for "slightly" more protein.

I ate a slice of pizza today and still had a caloric deficit and enough protein. Joke's on you, chicken, cuttlefish is where it's at.

>rice
Why would anyone eat anything that has literally no nutritional value? How about you put literally any other carb in there that isn't Wonder bread.

I just eat turkey, mostly breast and the white meat. Take the turkey pill brahs

Chicken breast is essentially pure protein. Other, more tastier parts have fat. So by eating chicken breast you can control your other macros better (get fat from other sources, get more fat/less fat, etc). Chicken breast is also quite easy to cook (unless you like slow cooking).
Why anyone would eat chicken breast just to fill up your calories with rice is beyond me.

I only eat human breast

It's rice that's only been boiled par

Based

Attached: 1557455599871.jpg (720x495, 59K)

Boneless breast is one of the cheapest cuts in the US. After taking out the bones in chicken thighs, breast is even cheaper per pound. Thighs are just fine for you.

>I'll take it! anything that'll fill me up is fine by me!

Attached: saf.jpg (699x700, 43K)

bruh learn to bake chicken breast, high heat, not too long, it tastes absolutely perfect

Cheapest cut of meat, even in Japan. If you cook it right its not dry at all

Attached: 51F8A1AE-946C-44FA-81C6-535A49FA201A.jpg (1536x2048, 825K)

I'd be excited to eat this everyday

it's healthier white rice
it also has a pleasent taste and smell
it's not actually been boiled

looking good

That's the first time I've ever heard that, and it doesn't at all match my experiences

Same.

WHY IS MY FOOD TALKING

You shouldn’t eat that from plastic. Defeats the purpose of eating clean.

What kind of rice do you guys eat and how do you prepare/season it?

Mirin. How did you prepare the chicken and broccoli?

yall niggas better be steamin dem brocollis

Your food has always been talking. You just haven't been listening

>Plain rice
Even the people who eat nothing but rice will put more in you than just water.

>All that rice
Throw that shit out and replace it with more veggies pls.

Can someone please explain to me the rice? Its literally only calories through carbs, why not just remove some of the rice and add some fatty sauce to the chicken?

Because carb good fat bad hurr durr

>plastic container
Glass only.

Fiber is a meme

>it also has a pleasent taste and smell
>parboiled

>Cheapest cut of meat
>Chicken breast

Y'all

Because fat makes you fat. And addicted to more fat.

Carbs just make you satiated quicker - ask any contest eater about bread.

Wait are you actually not trolling? Fat makes you fat?

ngmi

Look up the study from the University of Aberdeen from last year.

The macro that has 9 calories per gram and can be directly stored as fat with no chemical processes required is fine

The macro that has 4 calories per gram and requires an extensive biochemical process to turn into fat will make you fat

You realize what carbs are right? It's your energy for the day, and complex carbohydrates like brown rice are metabolized slowly, giving you a nice full energetic feeling for 3-4 hours.

You need carbs, anyone who tells you to cut, don't eat carbs, eat keto, or just to not eat a lot of calories in general is a fucking faggot who is work out adverse.

Up your calories, up your carbs (COMPLEX ONLY), and up your hours in the gym/doing cardio

Fat is more satiating than carbs you retard

Swallowing one tablespoon of olive oil (180 calories) is far more filling than eating 250 grams of cooked potatoes (180 calories)

>Fat is more satiating than carbs you retard
Said no competitive eater ever.

Ask them. Do it. Carbs are always more satiating, hence why you get LOTS of carby sides on all-you-can-eat buffets: Cheap stuff that makes the customer get full faster = profit.

In what way is complex carbs better than fat then? Carbs is still just quick fuel, which spikes your insulin

i would have thought the olive oil vs potato comparison made the sarcasm abundantly clear

I've been looking for a place to vent about this for a few days now.

I've been eating like shit, ordering pizzas, I'm 30 lbs heavier than I was last year. Something the other day made me cook a cup of brown rice, I made it with a taco kit, and added ground beef and taco mix to it, aswell as the rice.

Wow Jow Forums, I haven't felt such a clean, pure energy in a long time. I felt like I could just smile from ear to ear, I felt good. I'm not even trolling here, eating that big portion of rice and meat genuinely put my mood up +3/10, had me feeling full and satisfiedly satiated for hours. It wasn't like a blast of energy like I'm used to with the amount of coffee and sugars I eat/drink, it was like a refridgerator hum of vibrant energy.

I'm starting a new meal routine soon, probably 3 cups of rice, 4 tilapia fillets, mixed vegetables, and ~ 10 eggs everyday, in one big fat goulash of flavor and nutrition. I'll eat that first over I'd imagine about 3 or so meals, and then whatever I get into later on in the night or eat after that I don't really give a fuck.

Going to add in a daily base shake aswell. Somewhere along the lines of a full/half avacado, blueberries, some frozen fruit, and probably various other healthy foods/fats. Maybe some flax seeds.

Pretty excited about it all. Wow. I've never fangirled over rice before, but wow, it was just so good and made me feel so good.

>sarcasm
Is it sarcasm when what you wrote is the literal argument ketotards use for not eating carbs?

Youre beyong fucking retarded if you think competative eating is about satiation and not just about stomach room. Satiation = not craving food. It has nothing to do with how much room you have in your stomache = competative eating

Just eat white rice, you idiot. More micros don't count for anything since you can't digest them.

Also, what kind of idiot stews rice, fish and eggs together? Sounds disgusting af.

They also literally say this

Often in threads like this, you all post bland, unseasoned shit. Why doesn't Jow Forums know how to apply at least salt and pepper? Food being fuel does not mean you have to be a boring cunt when you eat it.

>Youre beyong fucking retarded if you think competative eating is about satiation and not just about stomach room. Satiation = not craving food. It has nothing to do with how much room you have in your stomache = competative eating
Ask them. Do it. Stop being retarded.

Jow Forums be all wypipo, noamsayin?

See that word "spike"? That's the crux of the argument, I'll let you figure it out on your own.

>Just eat white rice

The quickest way to ensure everyone around you knows you've never read any nutritional literature in your entire life

Literally not even knowing the difference between complex and simple carbohydrates.

Don't ever at me again in your life

There is nothing wrong with "spiking" insulin or blood sugar. That in itself is a low-carb imbecile lie that isn't based on any science. So you shouldn't believe it if you want to have a science-based understanding of nutrition.

>implying it matters if you're not literally diabetic

Son, jokes aside, I'm a ginger scot. There ain't anyone whiter than me and I still know how to apply seasoning.

STEP UP Jow Forums, BUST OUT THOSE SPICES

Attached: Capture.PNGyjfyhj.png (575x702, 717K)

Why are the portions so small? What's your height and weight?

Brown rice is a meme.

>Jow Forums be all wypipo, noamsayin?
>wypipo
You mean Americans. They have very bland food, but to be honest, "soul food" isn't really any better.

Go to Europe sometimes, those guys waged war and genocided yellow, brown, black and red niggers for spices and it shows.

I'm exlaining what the argument of starch>sugar is, not arguing it myself.

Needs a bit of vinaigrette to make the rice go down smoother but other than that top tier. I need a lunchbox with separated rooms but I have no idea where to get one

>starch is a simple carb
>calls others ignoramuses
How can anybody be this retarded and so convinced of his own wrong opinion?

Also, brown rice is a meme.

Yeah but white rice contains just as much sugar as brown rice, virtually none. And whether a carbohydrate is a sugar or not is unrelated to its response curve in blood sugar or insulin. Potatoes are renowned for having a very rapid and high response in blood sugar and insulin, and that is WHY they are so satiating (the more and the quicker you produce insulin to a meal, the more satiating it is). Between white rice and brown rice there aren't any notable differences in that regard

Just to interject with you faggots arguing, heres my post from another thread:

Not a lot of dietary science is set in stone. An absolute fuck ton of nutritional epidemiology is absolute garbage science due to the fact its extremely difficult to get any data that is worth anything. You can't keep a human in sterile, laboratory conditions for lifetimes/long periods of time. As a result you get: lies, mistakes, vastly different lifestyles, different bodily compositions, etc etc and a lot of the findings you see reported are only based in the short term. No data whatsoever whether it'll give you dementia or cancer later in life. The confounding factors are endless.

This is from someone who literally works as a food bioscientist, my work heavily revolves around this type of shit. 5 minutes scouring peer reviewed studies on diet really highlights that no one really knows fucking anything when it comes to food.

Do what works for you and quit screeching at others that don't follow the same plan.

Attached: Capture.png (333x347, 186K)

5'10 215, a lot of fat with very little muscle, trying to eat less

Attached: 3FB72F7E-C8A5-49F1-B297-A2F5C1FCF0A4.jpg (1536x2048, 764K)

Yea honestly I like broccoli but only when steamed. Chicken was done with a rub and then grilled

Attached: 1562643178805.jpg (1836x2448, 436K)

>I'm high in protein, fiber, minerals AND vitamins
Not vitamins, maybe minerals but they're aren't bioavailable anyway

Try using glass containers rather than plastic if you can afford it. The plastic will leech into your food, tenfold when you heat it.

No way to avoid microplastics in modern life but better to minimize it where you can.

That's because carbs expand in the stomach so they take up more space.