What's up Jow Forums bros

What's up Jow Forums bros.

A year ago, I didn't work out at all. I started lifting in January of this year. I went from benching 60 to 140. Not impressive, I know, but for someone who doesn't do shit but sit around and play vidya it's pretty significant. I've gotten noticeably more muscular. I have a GF now and she's fucking awesome. She actually thinks I'm hot. It's crazy. I've started hanging out with people and I feel happy. Aside from some issues with OCD, I'm really happy.
Thank you Jow Forums for encouraging me to get up and take control of my life.

If you're considering getting Jow Forums, I can't recommend it enough. It's one of the best choices you'll ever make for yourself.

Attached: 436E5874-2B88-43BD-9691-82EDBFF3C9B2.png (1001x823, 806K)

Hey user! Good job! It's great to live the lifting life isn't it? A couple more years and you might even bench 315 some day! Best of luck user!

Congratulations, user
We're all gonna make it.

Thank you! It really is. As much as I might not want to lift sometimes, the payoff is great.

Keep it going bud, don't stop. Improve other areas of your life, or enhance your life with new goals. Never stop bettering yourself, and always work to make the world around you a better place.

if only the incel freaks that shared a board with us had your attitude, this place wouldnt suck as much. you're gonna make it bro.

Eugh, right? I've learned to feel bad for them more than anything. It's hard to not hate them though. They're fucked up.

based

Here's a toast to all my fellow Jow Forums bros. We're all gonna make it bros, I believe in you guys!

Attached: he_pinned.png (332x332, 148K)

What kind of "gf" does a fitizen have?

Attached: transNatalieMars.jpg (960x1280, 251K)

Attached: lust.png (841x438, 721K)

Yikes

Whatever you're into. I'm personally into curvy, more alternative girls. My girl is a cosplayer who plays minecraft and some other shit. She's great.

Thank you user I'll start today.

Good job user. Post the rest of your stats. How much can you squat and deadlift? What's your routine?

Attached: 1520282909114.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Yikes

I do 5 days out of 7. 3 sets of 10 reps unless otherwise specified. Monday is chest. Bench, inclines, declines, and flies. 140, 120, 140, and 60 respectively. Tuesday is back, shrugs, deadlifts, pull-downs, and single arm rows. I do 80 in each arm, 120, 60, and 70 respectively. I could deadlift more, but the problem with doing more is that it's my lower back so I gotta watch my shit. I'm likely to inherit back issues so I try to be careful. Wednesday is shoulders. Overhead presses, upright row, front raise, and lateral raise. 100 reps@50lbs, 40, 20, and 30. Thursday is biceps. Concentration curls, standing cable curl, hammer curls, and seated curls. 16 reps@30 pounds, 60, 30, and 30. Saturday is triceps. Pushups, dips, push-downs, and sitting behind the head extension. 100 reps, 4 sets@25 reps, 60, and 30. Pretty sure I fucked up my elbow doing the behind the heads wrong, so now I have to drop lower than I could do for that. Every day I do stomach workouts. I cycle through 130 crunches, 60 bicycle crunches, 30 leg lifts, and 30 separate leg lifts. I'd like to add Russian twists and an ab roller to my routine.
I'm aware those stats are shitty, but you gotta start somewhere. I'm on month 7 of working out for the first time in my life.

Holy fuck that took me a while to type

Just to clarify I do the abs seven days a week

Good shit user, keep up the good work. We are all gonna make it!

>work at a summer camp
>convince the other guys to do 100 push-ups through out the day
>we have new female hires
>compliment the lot of us saying we are cool for being healthy
Fitness is and always should be a positive group experience lets all make it bros

Attached: 79E344FD-40A0-4C8C-A292-C48D19B33291.jpg (568x400, 37K)