Alright, just tell me the truth. Is this for fucking real?

Alright, just tell me the truth. Is this for fucking real?

Attached: mixpix-634-1527546171.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkv1Dkh-Ls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUOT36hC2bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And when he says refeed, does that mean eat a lot in a small window then go right back to fasting?

He's absolutely based
You can take alot from watching him but his diet is complete retardation
You can get the same results his diet can get you to with a much easier and more realistic diet

>And when he says refeed, does that mean eat a lot in a small window then go right back to fasting?
When he says refeeding he's talking about 500 calories

So that means fast 72 hours, eat 500 cals, and continue fasting? He's not joking about being extreme. He's inspiring and hilarious but there seem to be some times he's talking out his ass, but I think I'll try it. Funny how he was basically forced to sell premixed snake juice powder because people were too lazy to make it themselves

The mentality he preaches people should have is legit but im not into the fasting lifestyle he's pushing.

he doesnt fast himself
he is using carb cycling omad diet

OMAD is fasting

yeah

Where's that video of him drinking pee

>dude just do a retarded extreme diet and then realize it was all for nothing later because you'll eventually return to your normal diet

Cole is all about self development, to the point where actual weight loss might come second. See his omad100 for example. Trash for weightloss. Not because you won't be losing weight, you will be, almost as much as standard SJ fasting. But you'll feel like shit all the time, with the 100 calories just enough to keep your hunger going. It'd be much easier to just bot eat anything, but it wouldn't build nearly as much character.
He does crazy shit and pushes limits just cause. He's the ultimate "get out if your comfort zone" promoter
OMAD is fasting. He doesn't fast for more (unless he's testing something) because he doesn't need to lose weight.
Super snake juice or something

Can I OMAD on a coffee milkshake and a 6" Subway?

you can do anything you want cutie sweaty

Besides drinking piss, Cole is absolutely fucking based.

I want to drink his piss. Just a sip. For taste. Nom im sayin?

his dexa scan showed him to be around 5%BF and he's lost weight since then. how in the absolute fuck can he fast for extended periods of time?

I've tried his snake diet a few times. The only thing that broke my fast was my own lack of will. Other than that, I felt completely fine, physically. In the first few days, you might get a really bad case of diarrhea since your body is detoxing, and will feel extremely fatigued due to the lack of carbohydrates, but afterwards you'll feel completely fine.

This is false. You shouldn't need to eat that little unless you've been fasting for 60+ days or some insane shit. The snake juice keeps your stomach acid and liver healthy. I fasted for a week and binged on a 2500+ calorie meal from Jack-in-the-Box and felt completely fine.
Whenever he talks about refeeding, it only applies to the people who are adopting fasting as a lifestyle, not the people who are doing it for weight loss. For normal people, he generally encourages a 72-hour fast followed by an extremely large meal, because he promotes the detoxification effects of fasting.

its a scam

Snake guy is a scam artist. he makes you buy his snake juice which is just salt and water that you can make at home, and he claims to have invented fasting when people have been not eating for decades before him.

The only diet you need is the ketogenic diet as its the only one with backing from the scientific community.

he's a lying grifter

>t. The Doctors
He never said he invented fasting, he just promotes it. And he maid video about making snake juice with available ingredients.
Fucking ketotards

He has a bunch of videos showing how cheap and easy it is to make and calling people idiots who buy the premade crap. He's not selling anything except for people he personally trains. Preaches the word for free.

>snake guy is a scam artist
>these other scam artists are much better
The absolute state of the fitness industry

Based and fat pilled. Fasting works pretty good. 48 hour fasts are my favorite for cuts.

Attached: dOMVOm2.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I'm literally fasting and omading 3times a week on food I want to eat
Some times I want healthy meats organs and fruitz sometimes I need some cake pizzas and ice-creams, I sty below tdde tho
Best shape in my life atm even tho I'm still fat, I can wear t shirt without having the belly or love handles visible

Depends, are you a snake OP?
If not and you're writing this post with hands then no, it's not real.
Literal snake oil.

Fasting is legit, but take anything cole says with a grain of salt, because he's got a lot of eccentric and/or retarded beliefs that extend beyond fasting. Take what you want, ignore what you want, and you'll be fine.

I've done a couple fasts of varying lengths over the past year or so. It does work, and so long as you don't push to too low a weight, you won't experience any loss in strength. Of course you'll be temporarily weaker when you're in the middle of a fast, but as soon as you're back to normal, your strength will be 100%. As long as you don't go too overboard, make sure to work out just like on a regular cut, etc.

I find doing this to be a fuckton easier than autistically counting calories for weeks on end, barely seeing any changes. Just fast a couple days, go back to eating whatever you want within an IF schedule without counting calories, continue slowly gaining strength/weight, then when you're not feeling lean enough, just fast a couple days, rinse and repeat. Now I'm bigger, stronger, and leaner than I was before doing this.

The problem with fasting is that if you got the nuts to handle only one meal a day then you aren't a fat piece of shit in the first place.

Literally everything you said is wrong

Depends how many calories you're eating, for most people 4 hours is the max

You can't, you just fool yourself
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

No, coffe is shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkv1Dkh-Ls

You don't need the snake juice, just water and salt is enough and healthier

you don't need to be fat to fast. I just use it to make cuts quicker, or periodically fast for ~48 hours every couple weeks while otherwise bulking to stay as lean as possible during that process.

I don't buy that shit. Also his entire argument hinges on coffee "with lots of sugar". I drink with like 1/2 a milk serving that's it.

No dummy his entire argument about coffee is about cortisol.

>detoxing
Here's a clue; if anyone ever uses that word to recommend their diet, they are wrong about everything.
Fasting is for people who are literally too stupid to count the nutrients they eat. Yes, if you stop eating you lose weight. Yes, you can survive without food a lot longer than many people think and it isn't as bad for your body as some people claim. No, it isn't a good diet if you are clever enough to add up some numbers and aren't carrying 40 kg of body fat.

That's hilarious since refined sugar is one of the best foods for reducing cortisol. So if anything this guy should be promoting sugar. He is just a trainwreck all around, out of all the imbecile fuckfaces in the fitness world this guy takes the cake for being the dumbest and most confused.

enjoy autistically counting your calories like you're fucking rainman, bro

So, fast 72 or 48 hrs, eat ~2000 cals in 4 hour window, then stop eating again for 2 or 3 days? I'm just not clear if there is a "normal" 3 meal a day eating period between fasts, or if there are multiple days with one meal between multi-day fasts.

>he cant do simple math up to ~3000

He specifically talks only about black coffee with no sweetener.

any posing pics of him? He looks mediocre with a shirt on, wondering if his physique is actually any good

You don't have to count calories to lose weight, you can also just eat to 80% satiation, or eat 80% of what you would usually eat. Works just as well when people actually do it and don't pretend to themselves that 100% is 80%

seething

looks kind of like a retarded, shorter, Canadian John Cena

No doubt, but fasting is quicker and easier so I do that. I'm never going back to long-term traditional cuts ever again.

>cutting in the middle of bulks
>effortlessly choosing how much body fat you want to hold
Exactly. You're not a fatass. Fasting will always be problematic for and hated by those who need it the most.

The problem is caffeine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUOT36hC2bk

Oh, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying the opposite, that it's useless for non-fatties and only good for hamplanets.
I'd agree with that. If you lack the self-control to not be 300lbs in the first place, fasting won't make things easier. It's best for people who can already cut but just want to be more efficient.

You mad someone burst your little addiction bubble fag?

say it with me..
AUTOPHAGY

and nofapping helps reduce prostate cancer, we get it mister shekelberg

>It's best for people who can already cut but just want to be more efficient.
Couldn't be more wrong.

>nofap is bad

not buying it you samefagging, gaslighting, sheckelstein

whatever you want to believe, bud. I'll continue using bursts of fasting because it's quicker and less tedious than long-term cuts with autistic calorie-counting.

after fasting for like 2-3 days do you just go full yolo whatever you want but staying in that 1hour window range?
I have such sugar cravings

for the first couple days I try my best to eat as cleanly as possible and stick to a short eating window. This isn't so bad with work anyway because I just don't eat breakfast or pack a lunch, so no problem. The cravings upon going back to eating are definitely real, but they dissipate if you can just withstand for a couple days. And of course just be aware that you will always gain some weight back because of glycogen and water weight and food in your stomach and blah blah blah. I'd say a rough estimate is that half the weight you lose will rebound this way, and that you shouldn't freak out about it.