Any natural ways of getting fit and strong...

Any natural ways of getting fit and strong? I mean methods that don't involve standing in a concrete building for hours a day lifting metal. I'm looking for practical and natural methods please. For example, how does a chimp get strong without going to the gym?

Attached: dc08fad416010e54aca60133dc7dca31imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That thing'll rip you to shreds.

Its no match for water.

you will not get strong without lifting weights that force you to scream out of exertion

Even if you took steroids, you'd gain about 12% increase in strength and that's it - you'd still be weak unless you progressively overload your muscles by lifting near-maximal weights.

You won't do it because you're lazy so this should be your last thread ever

I know, I'm not dumb. If I had to fight a chimp I would use a rock or something in the terrain to help.
No steriods please. I'm looking for a natural method, there has to be another way besides lifting metal all day to get strong

I wouldn't fit it head on

gymnastics

They swing from tree to tree all day. Male gymnasts have a similar physique as them. The real mystery is how are gorillas so strong despite not doing any real exercises.

Attached: gorilla_msucles.png (602x392, 425K)

I won't have access to a gym where I'm going
Hmm, interesting suggestion

Yeah it's pretty crazy that none of those apes can swim, but at the same time muscles being so thick that you can't swim for lack of fat sounds like a good trade off

With enough motivation you don't need much more than a pull up bar for strength if you aren't concerned with legs. Add in push up and handstand progressions to your bar work. You should also include core work and body line drills. And to be well rounded you should add in mobility work. You can easily progress towards side and middle splits without a gym.

Do you live in a city or country?

Live the exact like the monkey does

for arms, push ups try to shoot for maybe 70 a day. in the beginning you'll barely be able to do one but your strength will build quickly

If you don't think chimps would steal you baby and eat them, you haven't been paying attention

>hours a day lifting metal
I see you've never actually been in a gym. 45 minutes is plenty of time.

Attached: 1496428842756.jpg (600x480, 38K)

>LOOK

>A FEATHERLESS BIPED

>WITH FLAT NAILS

Take that Plato, you dumbfuck

Behold, a man!

Attached: Pepe Diogenes.jpg (1024x752, 117K)

god damnit Diogenes take your fucking meds, you can't keep walking into my lecture hall with no clothes talking about my mislabeling of man
it's been 30 years Diogenes!

>how come birds get to have wings and fly, surely there must be a way to do this without sitting in a metal box for hours

It’s a different fucking animal, you blithering dingdong

If you think about evolution the lack of hair and longer legs allow humans to dominate the water over apes where they cant kick to swim

>How to get strong?
Strength training
>no not that! I want to be strong without strength training!
You’re retarded, but Try some calisthenics. If you want to be able to move anything other than your own body, it’s not that good, but it’s the best you’re going to get.

>For example, how does a chimp get strong without going to the gym?

human brain say NO! dont make more muscle!

chimp brain say MORE MAKE MUSCLE

CHIMP STRONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

Construction workers are usually fat but im sure they are pretty strong too

They'll rip your feet off, they'll fuck your ass.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_17_at_11.48.34_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Funfact, deletion or mutations of genes that contribute to myostatin production
Lead to being permanently muscular, even as an infant.

>hours
I literally can get in 8 exercises 3 sets each in less than an hour. What takes you so long

For a moment there I thought OP was referring to construction workers

>Any natural ways of getting fit and strong? I mean methods that don't involve standing in a concrete building for hours a day lifting metal. I'm looking for practical and natural methods please. For example, how does a chimp get strong without going to the gym?
Exercise, don't train. Do what you want to be good at until you're good at it..

bro my workouts take like 30-50 minutes at most and I'm pretty jacked

stop making excuses cunt

chimps are strong as fuck because they're animals and are literally built differently than a human

what you said is like a chimp asking "what books do i need to read to be as smart as a Chinese Harvard Med-Student???" fuckin none mate we're built different

but yeah just go lift, do some calisthenics if you care about practical and natural methods

shit thread btw

I'm scared of fucking up my form and ending up a cripple

That thing can’t run a mile.

>has to be another way besides lifting metal all day to get strong
these kids today. always looking for the magic easy way out. if there was a "natural" and easy way everyone would do it brainlet. you have to work hard for something you can take pride in. and all anons have to sage/meme the hell out of this shitty thread

both

Attached: 1562967789916.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

look at primitive technology guy, do that all day while eating paleo and see how you look like in a year.

Natawal
Natawal
Natawaaaaaal

It's got to be natawal because natawal gud! Un natarawal baaaaaad!

Attached: 1559201107080.png (645x729, 56K)

based
>tfw retards buy overpriced products and follow stupid trends because they have "natural" in the name

it's not bidepal you hobo tard look at it

R I N G S
I N G S R
N G S R I
G S R I N
S R I N G

Attached: tumblr_p05lh3HIdk1rg9sr0o1_250.png (200x200, 71K)

Climb trees