$10/month

>$10/month
>$40/year
>free weights
>showers
>cardio equipment

Worth it.

Attached: fortmill%20(5)[1].jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6wxT_GTCsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

24/7
Showers
Thots
Bulking food provided

Based

No barbells, crowded, hidden charges, and almost never actually $10 a month.

It’s nitpicky, but all those things sincerely bother me enough to go to any other gym.

Attached: 05C6B3BE-2F71-43B7-903C-A33702EF62C2.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

>free weights
If this doesnt include barbells and minimum 3pl8 im calling bs

Just dumbells I think. I have never actually been, but I am considering it.
>Hidden fees
Explain

Fit4less is the superior cheap ass gym nice try

no barbells
Isn't there literally barbells in op's picture ? Near the blue shirt guy

The one near me only has dumbells up to 65lbs and no barbells otherwise I'd already be working out there

This. Just go to Youfit, it was made by the cofounder of planet fitness because the other guy was a bitch. Youfit actually has multiple benches with barbells and squat racks, and still 10 a month.

Those are fixed weight and likely only go up to 70lbs. The racks are smith machines.

There's a $40 annual fee they don't mention in the ads

I found a nice gym about 10 minutes drive away from my house that exists in a small, somewhat wealthy town (compared to the shithole I live in). It costs $25/month with a $30 yearly fee. It has 2 regular benches, 2 benches for incline/decline, 2 squat racks, and a deadlifting platform. It also has a nice little dumbbell rack/area and some pulley equipment along with a handful of cardio machines of various varieties. It's open 24/7 and isn't even staffed at night. I swear I go there with my friend around 7pm and there's like 2 people in there. I went there after midnight to workout for the last month or so and I haven't seen another soul in that gym.

I found it, boys. It's heaven.

It still averages to about $13.30/month. Pretty cheap.

>Equinox
>$315/month
>personal locker
>laundry service
>frew Americano/espresso machine
>basket of fruit
>fluffy towels
>well appointed showers
>combs, q-tips, conditioner/shampoo/bodywash
>heated shaving cream dispensers
>full floor of oly lift platforms, power racks, benches
>treadmills go to 30 incline
>degenerates and other undesireables priced out

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

>no squat rack
>no deadlifting platforms or barbla
>"we have 4 Smith machines!"
Enjoy the slipped disk user

Poorfags should just get into calisthenics. It's better to work out outside in the sun anyway.

At that point you might as well just have a home gym

>$315 A MONTH
What’s it like being rich?

Attached: 731EF269-5D5F-427F-B27E-F8DEC55FEF59.jpg (542x453, 24K)

I already do that, but I am interested in incorporating more lower body resistance. I miss using dumbells.

>degenerates
but that's where all the rich gays go to have buttsex with other rich gays though

>>$40/year
Wut

Homosexuality is a joke rich people played on poor people

I pay 20 dollars a month for golds with no annual fee

>Local midwest canadian "chain"
>C$70/mo
>towels
>showers with shampoo, body gel, razors, mouthwash, q-tips, shaving cream
>Quite a bit of equipment
>Most of undesirables blocked out because of Canadian commitment to /neverimprove/

hurr hurr yeah but I live in a real city and spend $4k on an apartment. Cost of rent of any space>>Equinox membership. And that's not even considering time value of laundry and similar

$40/year + $10/month = About $13.30/month.

what is the name of this chain fellow leaf?

>free weights
except not

Dumbells = free weights. Right?

W-why do you need mouthwash in the gym bathroom?

Really comfy desu. Wielded well money can make you the best of whatever you can be. And it insulates you from almost all setback.

Especially if you avoid rapper rich spending even a modest sum can have you living pretty fucking well. I eat at whole foods and whatever restaurants I want. I fly wherever I need to be (coach unless I have miles) about as easily as a poor takes a road trip. I have personal assistants to handle basic shit I don't feel like doing.

But otherwise I keep it relatively modest. I don't buy jewelry or fancy watches. I'm not buying clothing just because it's "the next fashion season". and try to have a wardrobe I mostly run through every laundry cycle (with a blazer, some button ups and a tuxedo for special events)..

I don't buy new cars and keep transport costs low. I don't maintain property and just rent a modestly sized (but well placed and furnished) apartment. All that means I'm able to enjoy a very good lifestyle without breaking the bank

>Orwellian slogans on the walls

the gyms in idaho are indeed great and cheap

You’re still a massive cuck for spending $4k per month for an apartment. Even bigger cuck for spending the equivalent of a used home gym per month at a basedboygoy gym. One enormous pussy for not having a home gym in his overcucked $4k apartment.

Must be nice wasting Hu-White mommy and daddy’s money on overpriced shit while the rest of us “peasants” barely make ends meets.

>Rents
Retard or larp detected

Okay so because people like him and I have money for nice things and 4k per month isnt alot to us we are cucks?
but its pretty much what you strive to be.

I earn about 4k a week why cant i spend my money on luxury stuff?

I signed up for Golds on impulse just because I hear about how Planet Fitness is a betamale paradise full of people using all the good equipment to design their own exercise which somehow hasnt mangled their body yet.

24/7.
Free showers.
Lounge area to watch footy if I want to be out.
Free water.
Free food.
Almost nearly always empty.
Lots of everything.
Did I mention lots of everything? Lots of space, then.
$21/month for full package.
QT3.14s wearing barely anything who can’t commit to a “real” gym or routine, so are slogging around here with low confidence and self-esteem and are debatably more desperate for attention and validation than most of the guys.
And Jow Forums doesn’t go.

The best gym, or possibly public space, in existence, desu.

Debatably easier to have the kino anonymous NSA hookup you’re looking for than any dating app or social network, too. Almost every time I go the proximity-based NSA app I use is blowing up the entire time I’m there, and gurls are constantly sizing me up. If I was a more confident man with a less publically confidential job, I’d probably be swimming right now.

Planet Fitness is my favourite place on Earth. God bless your backwards country.

>Explain
You have to pay $2 per dB above the noise floor for each loud grunt or drop of the weights

Lifetime is $150/mo and there's still tons of degenerates there.

CONSUME

No, it's $10 a month. Did you not read?

>$0/Month
>$0/Year
>outdoor calisthenics gym at local park

Attached: 10180302836_a9835d5e53_o.jpg (1000x377, 96K)

>Canadian commitment to /neverimprove/

Ain't that the truth, especially for women in the Toronto GTAA. Fucking whales everywhere!

Attached: 1561584555369.jpg (576x768, 64K)

great exercise but lacks weight resistance

Buy a dip belt and some change

You forgot free pizza

What about your lower body?

In there the max youre allowed is 3pl8

Yeahhh and in order to cancel your contract they make you send in a fucking letter. Plus only Mexicans and Blacks work there sooo...

>recently moved to sweden
>closest gym is this newly built gym 5 min walking away
>35 usd a month
>5 power racks
>2 benches
>all top tier new equipment
>almost always as empty as pic related
>even women drop barbells to the floor and no one bats an eye

I feel like I hit the gym jackpot brehs

Attached: nw.jpg (1170x660, 165K)

buying a bar with weights shouldn't be too costly for that

Cope

Attached: 2ad.jpg (720x720, 20K)

It's for cleaning the canine companuns, now answer his question please.

Golds is good

>Aus
>$15 week
>4 power rack
>1 deadlift platform

I've never had to wait for anything as everyone is in line for the Smith machine.

when you try to make gains at planet fitness

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

is this a fake planet fitness?
youtube.com/watch?v=L6wxT_GTCsk