How do i make friends in college...

How do i make friends in college? I start this fall and have a bunch of classes enrolled in which is making me a big confident i'll make friends. I'll been looking into college groups but i'm going to wake tech and they're basically all dead. I'm new to NC so i don't have any IRL friends and i really wanna have people to hang out with. Anyone with similar problem here lads?

Attached: D4j84K0WsAA1vlJ.jpg (853x960, 83K)

Making friends is easy, be laid back, crack a few jokes and be down to do things. Even if your nervous don't worry because everyone going to college is a little nervous also it's college so no one gives a fuck about anything.
>t. College dropout who made many friends before dropping out

This is literally where you can reinvent yourself without any adverse effects. No one knows you anymore, which means no one can call you out and ask why you're acting fake. Become a socialite, join some smaller clubs that revolve around social interaction.
If you sit next to anyone who looks interesting, just talk to them in some way or form. Everyday. Start by greeting them. Don't even have to introduce yourself. Progress from there.

What subjects do i talk about? Thanks for the bumps mates

oh and in reference to the club thing every single club is dead. Its insane to me but yeah.

Lol, anything man just fucking let it roll. It will come natural if your doing it right. Don't be afraid to fail college is a place where your allowed to mess up because you can learn from your mistakes without being in the "real world" yet.

Attached: image.jpg (346x534, 27K)

>going to college
>worried about social gains
LMAO op you're gonna be in debt for the rest of your life and you're worried about being an autist
I complete understand

Wake tech is a community college that charges about 1k per semester. I also have a college fund that would pay for 1 year of NC state in full. So if i do go in debt it'd be like 34-40k for the last year of NC state and that's pretty easy to pay off

based dune

So you're going to a good college full of nerds. No reason to be intimidated

I'm not really intimidate i just don't really know what to say to a person to start becoming their friend? Like idk, i have no problems with confidence its just i really don't know what to talk about to start that relationship, once its started then its easy but its getting there to begin with for me

Attached: 1562992137680.jpg (750x498, 28K)

Join a club, either one that aligns with your interests or one that has good people.

Or if you're into being a tool and drinking join a frat. literally paying to get friends and go to parties all the time

You're overthinking it. Better to get a feel of the campus crowd first before preparing your approach. Rule of thumb is not to be overprepared. If you see someone approachable and they're doing something that interests you, approach and say the first thing in your head. If what you say is retarded, just shrug it off and move on to the next person

>What subjects do i talk about?

Being this fucking autistic

Literally talk about whatever the fuck you want. Grow a pair, You don’t need anyone’s permission to do anything.

Dude I’m in the same situation let’s be bros

ok, do you have ps or steam?

I have the same problem Idk what to say to people

Based dune quote

yea my steam is all the doctors hate me

added. you going to wt lad?

yea still in hs technically but going into wake early