Got punched in the face at work by some guy on drugs

>Got punched in the face at work by some guy on drugs
>Smashed my nose (Broken) and need surgery
>Threw him on the ground, and almost snapped both his arms
>Police eventually came and took him
>Staff asking me if I'm good, realization hit, as i explain to them now i cant compete in a big tournament i've been working my ass off for and been training the past 9 months for - 6x a week
>Start sulking and walk off crying

Is the respect they had for me forever lost now, Jow Forums? Feels embarrassing thinking about it.

Attached: 825.jpg (420x294, 18K)

Unfortunately so. It might not be so much as respect being lost, rather their image of you probably changed.

If you have a hot face, you made crying cool, if you don't...

You can still compete if you can breathe.

Well I'm fucked.
>Grapple
>With a shattered nose that sends my body into panic as soon as my finger touches it

You know how i know you've never had a broken nose?

Why did you cry though? I would have been angry as hell not sad. Probably break some stuff. I leave the sadness for when I reach home and I’m more calmed down, then maybe cry there

I calm down quick, and forget. So i was calm when the thought hit me and i cant compete for something i busted my ass for, and got invited to the tournament in my country for winning the previous (Only one in my squad to do so).

what are you talking about? What big tournament? How are you competing?

Wrong. I had a dozen stitches in my forehead also. Surgery a week later. Couldn’t breathe or sleep so I drove 4 hours to fuck my gf and crash at her place. You think it’s bad now, wait til they pull the gauze and tubes out of your face like a fucking alien parasite.

I kinda know how you feel OP.
When I was even more of a beginner than I am now, I was approaching a 100 kg squat, and at 97.5 kg I fucked my lower back on a bad rep.
Realized I fucked up so close to my short term goal and cried in the locker room.

People have short memory, just do something cool and they'll now think youre cool. Youre pretty fucking cringe for worrying about it though.

>Had him in a Kimura and didn't snap it in half
>Once chance to fuck him up like he fucked me up and i didn't

Attached: 170508-pepe-frog-mn-1015_d426fa9c41cb6f5d75cac2e042652bdb.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg (1024x512, 105K)

If you can't dodge a punch from a crackhead then I'm positive that you would have lost any kind of tournament

>If you cant "Insert speculations and assumptions" u bad bro

suck a fat one.

Why did you pussy out. Other guy practically walked away unscathed

Because i am stupid, i had staff begging me to let him go, he was screaming in pain, one more inch and i would have fucked him up for good.

He’s right though

I've played rugby and boxed with a broken nose. It's a minor injury, quit being such a fucking pussy.

>I've played rugby
Easy, face protection
>boxed
You know how i know you've never boxed in your entire life?

You don't wear face protection in rugby dumbshit.

Please, enlighten me.

>You don't wear face protection in rugby dumbshit.

You now also know, how i know you've never played rugby or boxed in your entire miserable life?

Again: please, enlighten me.

you stupid fucking faggot rugby players all use face / nose protection when they have broken noses
boxers also use head gear in training if they have a broken nose

shut the fuck up you dumb nigger

100%. Dont cry in front of strangrrs you fool. In truth, bringing up the tournament just made you sound likd a whiny child

"4.4 (c) (c) A player must not wear any items containing buckles, clips, rings, hinges, zippers, screws, bolts or rigid material or projection not otherwise permitted under this Law."

Quit pretending to have a fucking clue what you're talking about m8

How can you be so fucking stupid? Jesus.

spastic cunt.

Attached: imanol-harinordoquy-nose.jpg (350x200, 19K)

I'm sorry what? Facemasks aren't legal in rugby, that's the specific part of the rule book that makes them illegal, are you going to actually give meaningful input or just keep talking shit? No wonder you cried like a bitch, you seem like the type.

Literally the only person in pro play to have done this, and the rig he's wearing is made of tape and foam which is doing fuck-all. I've been playing rugby for 8 years, you've spent 10 seconds googling it for this thread.

>realization hit, as i explain to them now i cant compete in a big tournament i've been working my ass off for and been training the past 9 months for - 6x a week
This is a very good reason to cry. Nobody can fault you for it

>Only person
>Literally every rugby player with broken noses, have full padding to protect them from more damage, or if already fixed with surgery, padding added to avoid bone getting damaged and not healing properly

You're a spastic cunt who's 5ft5 100lbs trying to act hard on the internet.

>Have full padding
What the fuck are you on about mate? What padding? You play through it, shove some tampons up your nose and get it set after the game, quit being a fucking bitch.

Attached: BjHtGd6IMAAk5di.jpg (203x270, 12K)

It's okay for men to cry and to show their emotions in general, don't let society's idea of masculinity stop you

>Play it through for the entire game, just as every other sports
>Thinks for 3-4 weeks afterwards, they aren't fully covered in nose protection

brits need to leave Jow Forums,.

can you please explain how you are supposed to grapple and have another guy on your face / arms /legs rubbing against your nose at full force
or having your nose rub against his body getting out of submissions?
u seem a master at being a hard cunt just curious

I've literally lived this in real life dude. It's up to you if you want to take a week or two off but most guys won't unless it also came with a concussion. Rigid face masks are illegal, tape does fuck all (I understand that you don't have a sense for this outside your one Google image search but Harinordoquy's tape/foam monstrosity is not common, I've never seen anyone else do that). How much rugby have you played? Some? None? Why do you feel you're an authority here?

Yeah these. You got upset about something important to you. It makes sense. I'm sure a lot of people here could use a good cry

Deal with it. Broken noses hurt like a bitch, but that's about all they do. It's not gonna kill you. Only thing would be if you can't get it to stop bleeding you probably can't compete.

I think you would cry if you got hit in the nose again because you're a little sad boy that cries aren't ya

I'm a boxer and have been for 7 years, as well as regularly compete in the Victorian amateur boxing league, broken noses are looked after unless competing. Otherwise, coach will always make us wear head gear to avoid further damage, and we aren't allowed to spar, or compete until it's healed.

I'm 96kg, you sparring with me or competing with a broken nose and I'll leave it severely disfigured which will take months off your training.

You don't seem very smart.

Attached: bn2gw3f2-1344489822.jpg (754x518, 70K)

I'm not very smart, what do you want?

I can tell, being macho-man only ends in disaster. You compete with your supposed broken nose, and pretend like it's nothing. Only for someone like me, to aim directly for your nose, and continue to plaster your face every round.

Yikes.

It's worked out pretty well for me so far. It's got nothing to do with being a macho man, broken noses just aren't very serious. I'd never compete with an actual debilitating injury

>I'd never compete with an actual debilitating injury

No one with a brain - commonsense, would train in such a sport without gear after receiving a broken nose. Stupid people like you, make something non severe, into severe.

I've only ever had to make the call to fight with a broken nose once, and I've only ever boxed as a hobby and like bare bones amateur level (think: winner drinks for free at a bar type shit) but I knocked the dude out so I'm currently batting 1000 lol. I wouldn't train without headgear tho, that's just unnecessary risk.

Maybe at your level, training at mine with a broken nose, would leave me in the emergency table getting my nose fixed for the next 5 hours. Last fight i had a couple months back, i had my nose cracked in with an over hand, every jab to my nose afterwards my body shivered in pain.

Still went the whole fight.

Good on ya mate

Yeah. Trying to be a macho man in nearly everything results in terrible consequences. It's funny until you're permanently disfigured, crippled, or dead. Kinda shows that you reek of insecurity too

>wow dude why didn't you dodge a punch that was probably completely unprovoked and out of the blue
How can I tell you've never been in a fight?

Excellent thread, learnt alot about rugby

user if you can't tell when you have to hit a drug addict first I don't know what to tell you

just wear a mask.

>Start sulking and walk off crying
>Is the respect they had for me forever lost now, Jow Forums?
No. If you are a chad, then sulking and crying is just seen as being sensitive and in touch with your feelings. If you are a low-status, balding manlet then they didn't respect you to begin with.
Remember: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO; IT'S WHO YOU ARE THAT FORMS PEOPLE'S OPINION
IB4 blue-pill cope

Why the fuck would you cry, should of raged up and screamed at him and vented about the wasted time.

>WHOS YOUR FUCKING DADDY

How has this thread not degenerated into Baneposting yet?

>Cocksucker breaks your nose and wastes 9 months of your time
Pretty good reason to get upset desu. I've cried over less, but I'm kind of a pussy crybaby
Did you at least beat the shit out of the druggy?

4u

I played an entire football match (that women sport in your country) with a broken nose

You're not necessarily low T but sounds like you've got estrogen coursing through your veins.

People will care about you

Youre only allowed to cry if it was a friend you fought against. Crying on a random fight is super bad.

What do you do for work?

Next time get your revenge quickly so it doesn't bother you later