>tfw i cut too hard

im in fucking skeleton mode

i want to die

Attached: 571.png (658x901, 81K)

give me your secrets
t. 6'2" 210lb fatass

shoo shoo, drink milk you skelly

i wasnt even big why the fuck did i even cut im retarded

Attached: IMG_20181225_063432_316.jpg (1080x2170, 217K)

just dont eat even if you really want to, think about all the people you'll make proud if you are fit af

meant to reply to you

im so fucking retarded i cant even answer properly

im going to kill myself

for context this is me now

A FUCKING SKELETON

Attached: IMG_20190613_193507.jpg (3000x4000, 1.99M)

You will make some 50 year old trucker very happy.
the worst is when I go grocery shopping, my grocery store has all the peanuts/peanut butter in the first aisle and that's my major temptation/weakness. I don't eat candy, fast food, etc but I'll eat a pound of peanuts in 10 minutes and still be hungry for more.

Attached: file.png (880x372, 39K)

Lel, you still look around 16-18%bf

You have to be 18 to post here

Don't worry OP I'd still bone you. As long as you're not underage

Attached: 1562689106176.jpg (441x458, 30K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHW

you look like you suck men off is that what you're going for?

>those lips
>those legs
Delicious.
Post more pics. Specifically of glutes

I see nothing wrong here other than hurr muscle your fine don't stress about it just bulk up more. In this stage your fine anyway, plenty of girls and tops are into this exact body type.

>cut too hard
no such thing, I'm down to 143 lbs and I'm headed to at least 120 lbs, no brakes on this train

>No such thing as too hard of a cut
>120lbs
Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1563168388357.jpg (326x325, 21K)

positive

Are you a pygmy or something, or do you simply like the withered twig aesthetic?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02-23-19-59-538_com.chrome.beta.jpg (1080x1273, 262K)

what's your height? do NOT go /fa/ ana mode

I'm 5'10"
nigga, I practically live at /thinspo/

>/thinspo/
That will be yikes from me. Do what makes you happy though

Attached: 1563002716641.jpg (460x491, 42K)

goal is nowhere near as bad as that image you posted desu, I'm not actually pro-ana. goal is basically your generic, basic twink.

>thinspo
Godspeed. Also on the thinspo train, brought my BMI from 23.5 to 19.9 so far.

The pic wasn't supposed to be related. As I said do what you want, plenty of people like the twink aesthetic

Attached: 1563064143302.png (240x240, 10K)

nice, you're definitely further along than I am, I'm still at 20.5 (will be at 19.9 when I lose 4 pounds and hit 139 though, so I'll be there soon)

what was your starting weight?

Im 5'9. I started at 160lbs now I'm at 135lbs. Noticed I was getting kinda chubby at 160 and was pretty unhappy. My goal for now is 130lbs.

Thats great though I wish you luck. Where did you start?

5'10" 120lbs is underweight. You should at least be aiming for the 140s

>You should at least be aiming for the 140s
I'm already 143 and not satisfied, being underweight by a little bit is fine by me. I'll see how I feel when I hit the 130s.
nice, you probably look amazing now. I started at like 300, so we definitely don't have similar results lol.

>not satisfied
sounds like you're skinnyfat. lift more and you'll get skinnier without losing weight

yeah I might add a lifting routine once I lose about 10-15 more pounds. I just want to cut as much as possible right now though and get as low as I can for the time being just to see what it looks like and then I'll play it by ear from there.

my problem might just end up being that loose skin will make me always look skinnyfat no matter what I do. and the only answer to that is surgery. hopefully the fasting autists don't see this post and start screeching "AUTOPHAGY11!!" at me because I'm tired of that meme.

You should've been lifting since the start of the cut desu

>5'9
>Goal is 130
That's unhealthy as fuck you dumbass. Lift weights and gain mass before you become a twig. Nobody likes an anorexic man.

nah, I didn't want to end up like some kind of thicc obese2beast kind of dude. I wanted (and still want) to be rail thin.

Isn't thin with muscle better than plain thin? Also you wouldn't get fatter on deficit my dude

Attached: 1563040422384.png (180x180, 8K)

He's just delusional and will likely develop anorexia

Hopefully not

>before you become a twig. Nobody likes an anorexic man.
this is literally the gay twink aesthetic. don't say "nobody likes that" when you clearly just mean that you (and the thots you're trying to attract) don't like it.
>Isn't thin with muscle better than plain thin?
depends on what you're going for and who you're trying to fuck/attract.

I mean I'd rather have my bf slim and muscular than just skinny. The problem with twinkness is that it ends surprisingly quickly. It leaves you looking not attractive at all at an older age as the youth is an integral part of it

Attached: cinnabar_16188.jpg (502x502, 47K)

Men look better with muscle, even twinks. You can be thin with muscular development. Neck yourself for wanting to be lazy

>Neck yourself for wanting to be lazy
I went from 300 pounds to 143 pounds doing cardio (I swim, do rowing, and have recently started running) and strictly watching my diet, but yes, please tell me how lazy I am just because I don't lift because I have a different aesthetic goal than you do.
>Men look better with muscle, even twinks.
cool opinion bro, but I don't share it.
well yeah, I never said I was going to stay a twink into my 30s or something. eventually I won't be young anymore, I understand that. but I'm going to milk my youth for all it's worth while I still have it. I'll change my goals as I age, but I'm not worried about that at the moment obviously.

LOL

>He fell for the cutting without roids meme

Wow 300!! Youve come so far thats amazing

Fatty

So now uuuuuuuhhhhhh start bulking?