Where did it all go so wrong?

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: C5jnmHDWQAAuqdg.jpg (675x704, 180K)

>enter gym
>"WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME, TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS"

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

There never were good old times, that's just the retrospective rose-coloring everything. Being a kid sucked, I'm pretty sure.

Can you please tell me the source of that image? I'd like to read the story.

>being a kid sucked
maybe if you didn't have friends. The only thing that sucks as a kid is restrictions and because you're young time actually feels longer than it is, so school feels like forever, a schoolyear feels like an eternity at age 8, allthough that meant that summer breaks felt like they lasted forever too.

Source is A Silent Voice.

koe no katachi, pretty good but bland ending

Attached: 1563101851310.png (850x1100, 776K)

Well for me, the anxiety I accumulated over the years suppressed and eventually overwhelmed my natural curiosity and creativity, leaving me a tangled mess of damage-over-time coping mechanisms

:)

LET'S DANCE IN STYLE, LET'S DANCE FOR A WHILE
HEAVEN CAN WAIT WE'RE ONLY WATCHING THE SKIES

HOPING FOR THE BEST, BUT EXPECTING THE WORST
ARE THEY GONNA DROP THE BOMB OR NOT?

i dont wanna go back
i just want meaningful relationships

When you you left Jow Forums. Go back.

Is human life a joke?
I'm not saying mine is bad; I'm living way better than many people around the world
What I mean is: why do we have awareness and this mental focus if we are not immortal? It's like giving something incomplete on porpuse just to mess with us
Being aware of our demise and have selective memory to think about it doesnt help
It feels like the ultimate universal irony

The only way it was ever going to go right was when you resolved to make it, and acted upon it.

If you do nothing for a year, you will only get older, and rusty. Pursuing the betterment of yourself can only lead to growth, not staying passive and wasting away.

Blame others for your problems all you want, if you don't carry your own burdens you will never be worthy of the best version of yourself.

Attached: 1559747554966.jpg (2048x1488, 139K)

being a kid sucked for me man, a lot of mental conditions triggered during school years, i dont blame my childhood for who i am now, but i wished i had realized i could change my situation by myself sooner

I wish i realized at 12 that I could beat the fuck out of kids who picked on me for lacking a father growing up. If only someone sat down with me and explained how important it was to stand up for yourself.

Attached: 1556200056784.jpg (750x840, 74K)

>why do we have awareness and this mental focus if we are not immortal
nothing suggests you need to be immortal to have self awareness. you should change your framing accept what is cause thats the only way to make it better as far as I can tell.

Oh lord this

I had this exact same feeling for years. I guess it's up to us to make something of it. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Based

Attached: statue-1781060_960_720.jpg (477x720, 101K)

Attached: 1537037794312.jpg (474x432, 150K)

I keep fantasizing about going back to being 10 or something, while retaining my memories so i can make better choices
I know its not healthy but i can't stop, how do you bros deal with intrusive thoughts?

Damn the artist nailed that one. Very cool concept

ha...ha?

you're becoming redpilled, user. Continue searching for answers.

Attached: mainländer.png (220x314, 52K)

getting a gf
looking back pre-gf time, going through all the old pictures of my older self, what live I had, what I did, what I experienced

after getting a gf it went downhill in every aspect
in EVERY aspect

>mfw my parents divorced and my father beat me whenever i was with him, so i was beating up the other kids in school

Attached: 1536112095170.jpg (454x453, 42K)

I do the same, I just wish I'd be a qt girl
I would invest in bitcoin in 2009 and live a comfy life
Well, all I have left now is getting fucking jacked

when jews gained control of our governments

Same, but after divorce. And what's worse is that for people from outside it looks like I am improving: started going to gym, finally resumed writing music after god knows how many years, actually improved at guitar and started learning piano. What they don't know, however, it's whenever I am not doing any of this, I am on the verge of fucking dropping down to the floor and crying like the most pathetic bitch you ever seen in your life.

I spend third of my life with that person. This shit ain't gonna get better, I can feel it.

Attached: 1389768077325.gif (436x376, 2.22M)

spent* obviously

ronnie wasn't supposed to be so dark wtf

Hello me :)

Where do we go from here old chum?

The problem is the system teaches you to be submissive and get an adult when you're being bullied, and the fact that I wasn't allowed to stand up for myself and fight back has fucked with my psyche and I have no way to rectify this pussy mindset my teachers indoctrinated me into. Fuck jews and fuck america.

Attached: 3A17AF31-FFEC-4C5F-970C-BFA646CCA69D.jpg (464x573, 204K)

hey brother, I was dumped after a relationship that was about 1/3rd of my life too. Shit suck yo.

I guess we gotta move on. Three months on this living hell and I'm not sure how to keep going from here but gotta keep trying, right? People tell me it's gonna stop hurting ome of these days. We're all gonna make it.

from what i've read, the only way to really reduce intrusive thoughts is to ignore them and not let them get to you.

take ayahuasca.
syrian rue+mimosa hostilis, you can find the ingredients in any country, look up recipes online, real easy to make

this, what's even more fucked up is when I actually did stand up for myself and beat the kid that was bullying me I was the one that got punished, even though the teacher saw him bully me.

move on user. its tough.. but get yourself out there!

I think consciousness is just a side effect of the complex lives we have to live. Hell, I believe in a sort of predetermination. True consciousness is just a clever illusion and we are just complex automatons that react to the environment.

haha

Same about bitcoin and getting jacked, brother

I wish I would have picked up lifting earlier. I played sports but I wasn’t big enough to feel confident fighting kids because I was paranoid I could lose. Now I’m too old to get in fights because I would probably cripple most people and end up in prison being raped by tyrone

buddy ive spent the last 10 years deconditioning myself from the horseshit my parents and teachers stuffed in my head
you can donit

Early childhood is the most likely culprit.

around 1800

Attached: Ozzy.jpg (763x1152, 111K)

fpbp

Your soul was made in the image of God and therefore is eternal.
Also, the ony way to avoid eternity in hell for our countless sins is through Jesus Christ

When I went to high school actually thinking if I was just funny and likeable girls would just flock to me because no one told me the guy has to go out and do literally everything and the girl just says yes or no.