I worked out for a year and then went to a festival. Only ONE girl looked at me during the course of several hours...

I worked out for a year and then went to a festival. Only ONE girl looked at me during the course of several hours. I fucking hate my parents for putting me into this hell world.

Attached: 1561417568758s.jpg (240x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doi.org/10.1098/rspb.2017.1819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And I'm not even sure she liked me. I approached another woman and she tried to get away from me.

Post body

This is the one time “post body” has ever been relevant on Jow Forums

Yeah post body and then we’ll console you. If you don’t look like you lift, even if you do, you don’t lift.

>lifting for festivals
lmaoooo what is this 2008

did you make sure to:
>take test, tren and mast
>remove all body hair
>fake tan
>get tribal tattoos
>carry a man purse

if not, no girl will notice you

Do women normally give indications of interest on festivals? Because last year more women showed interest than this year.

incel in the making

Is this a pasta. Was posted 2-3 days ago and OP got BTFOd. I hope its a bait not this incel again

Last year one hot girl looked at me and one hot girl approached me and danced with me for a few seconds and then walked away, and one ugly woman showed interest.

This year one hot girl showed interest I think, she looked at me I think, and one ugly woman approached me.

Post face

No I hardly got BTFOd. People were retarded so I stopped reading the thread after a while.

Are you American? Most Americans are jumping on the sexy fat guy/girl meme because they're too lazy to fix their obesity problem and rather condition every and themselves to thinking fatness is hot

Just show interest in other girls instead of expecting them to flock to you, most other women are self concious and think fit men are too good for them

You think one year of lifting is enough to stand out? Lol....another natty with unrealistic expectations

Cope harder

Attached: 1562743503745.png (525x482, 18K)

Post them succulent mantiddys OP

Did you really think that having a great body is all you need to pull off thots? You also need charisma to a degree, or just look approachable.

Besides, lifting for a mere year would have only a tiny bit of change for your body. That is if you don't have extensive prior sports experience.

maybe not approach me but they didn't even look at me or smile or anything. How am I supposed to show interest anyway other than looking at girls when there's a ton of people dancing in front of a stage and it's very loud? One woman even pursed her lips and stared at the ground when I looked at her.

no but they showed less interest than before I started lifting

Try going to a grocery store or library where there would be less distractions, most people would be focused on the concert rather than you

If you're really attention deprived go to a bar or something where women are actively looking to flirt/be flirted with/etc

Lmao faggots.
Last time i was at a festival

>Girl comes to me, stares at me
>Take her close and ask her what you want?
>Her: "You're cute"
>Me: "Wanna go suck my dick?"
>Her: "Can i think about it?"
>Me: "Think fast"
>She stops for 5 seconds and says okay.
>Take her by her hand and take her at some secluded corner behind a toilet.
>She gets on it, but i have a limp dick because of mdma, so i just fuck off.

She was a 5/10 but still.
Don't even have an impressive physique, it's all about the face boyos.
Mdma aura helps too though.

Keep coping in the gym.

I really fucking HATE myself for not approaching that one girl that looked at me even though she was sitting with two friends. Now it's a full fucking year before I can go again.

I doubt the women there cared a lot about the concert. I wouldn't be surprised if they were there to meet guys.

>most people would be focused on the concert rather than you

You serious? Maybe 10% people at festivals know about the line ups or care about them.

Thots go to take pictures and as an excuse to dress as uber sluts, and are on the Chadprowl. Guys go to get pussy.
As in any event that involves popular music, it is all just a background excuse to a large scale mating ritual, basically a meat market.

Lol if you're not roiding you're not going to be competitive in a big environment designed to attract buff dudes who are going to get laid based on how they look

>sometimes girls look at me and talk to me
>have kissed pretty girls

>other times, they are repulsed
>sometimes ugly girls dont even reply when I try to hit them up on snap

Wtf? So inconsistent.

maybe because you're a manwhore, acting like a thot that wants attention, maybe this attention seeking made you look awkward and repelled people off you

here's a blackpill : Women don't give a fuck about muscles

I started lifting because I like it and I want to be able to defend myself and lif heavy objects, even before I started lifting and I was a skinny nerd, lots of different type of girls were into me, because I'm above average looking

do the looksmaxx, nigger

Attached: 8w4eh465ojs11.jpg (556x622, 36K)

Dude, chill. Women might be sensing that you have other issues

People have preferred types.
Attractiveness is more than appearance.

no dumbass, I was just standing there dancing a little, same as last year, only difference maybe I danced a little harder last year, don't remember

don't really have more issues than last year, and they showed less interest this year

if your not posting body I dont wanna fucking hear it

Attached: scaled_suc.png (164x300, 78K)

kek, no you were really insecure faggot

no more than last year

Plus it doesn't even matter if it's my body or my personality or whatever, regardless I hate my parents for putting me into this hell.

Ah yes clearly women pay for 200 dollar tickets to meet strangers

it was free entrance

They pay the $200 for the social media content.

Post body and face

Are you autistic or something OP?

I literally just started lifting and before I started lifting I had women giving me looks and asking me out and randomly asking me for hugs every other day.

Maybe it's your GAIT! Women can tell by your GAIT that you're a autist

Women pay for pictures and to party. They don't care about the music.

Lmao faggots.
Last time i was at a festival

>Girl comes to me, stares at me
>Take her close and ask her what you want?
>Her: "You're cute"
>Me: "Wanna go suck my dick?"
>Her: "Can i think about it?"
>Me: "Think fast"
>She stops for 5 seconds and says okay.
>Take her by her hand and take her at some secluded corner behind a toilet.
>She gets on it, but i have a limp dick because of mdma, so i just fuck off.

She was a 5/10 but still.
Don't even have an impressive physique, it's all about the face boyos.
Mdma aura helps too though.

Keep coping in the gym.

Attached: 885858.jpg (308x164, 12K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-235838_Gallery.jpg (828x1222, 502K)

lift weights

>here's a blackpill : Women don't give a fuck about muscles
wrong
doi.org/10.1098/rspb.2017.1819
>People have preferred types.
Women generally don't. Women's attraction tends to focus on men they predict other women will be most attracted to. Just having other women act attracted to a man makes him more attractive. This is because the optimal mating strategy for women requires them to select for sons who will be attractive to the largest number of women. Almost all women have a strong preference for tall, muscular, lean men with masculine features. Also, they almost all prefer wealthy men with confident (even to the point of being narcissistic), dominant, uncaring (even if they are outright psychopaths), risk-taking, extrovert personalities.
>Attractiveness is more than appearance.
Most of the variance in attraction is the result of physical factors. There are far more men who are very successful with women because of their looks than because of their personalities, social status, etc.

Imagine this is worth fucking typing here. Limp dick fucking faggot kek

Attached: OPs mum with white qt.jpg (1079x760, 581K)

An ugly slut at a festival tried to suck you bit your cock doesn't work? And you're proud of this story? 1/10 for making me respond.

Women pay 200 dollars so that they can have spent 200 dollars on something. Women don't spend money to get things, they spend money to demonstrate that they have money to spend. That's why women enjoy shopping but always end up buying ugly things. They don't give a shit about the result, they go for the process. They don't depend on wealth to attract a mate and if they ever actually needed anything they could just get a man to provide it, so they never developed any culture of caring about responsible management of resources. They are the ultimate consumers, which is why our female-dominated society is so consumerist.

just cut bro

that guy is not me (OP), it's a troll

Whereas in my case I worked out for a year and on this new years I had the taken girl of the group come up to me and tell me that all the girls were admiring my muscles and now I have a fuck buddy
Feels great man

I go to music festivals every single summer since I was about 19 and I am still a kissless virgin.

25 years old

you can't be that ugly
you must the the austistic-est man on earth

Then post your body or else this isn't a fit related thread you autist.

I'm not ugly at all and I'm pretty sure most people think of me as the most standard normalfag.
It just never happens. Not that I even try to approach though.

I think you guys have it all wrong when it comes to using your body to get girls. I see faggots like you coming to parties wearing all these tight t-shirts, thinking that girls will be impressed by this shit. No they won't be impressed. They can already see everything there is to see, your tight ass t-shirts made sure of that. You need to make sure that you wear regular t-shirts that are tight, but not too tight. For example go for slim fits. Then, girls will know that you work out and will be really curious to get that t-shirt off of you. Plus, knowing that you are not a showing off douchebag gets you additional points. If you have been lifting for at least 3 years you will know what I am talking about. A tight t-shirt is a recipe for failure. You are a douchebag, and girls don't like douchebags.

I lift for 6 years. I abhor skin tight t shirts, wifebeaters and other similarly cringy manchild wear.
I also never even kissed a girl.

I wasn't wearing a tight t-shirt

then you were wearing a t shirt that was not tight enough

have you tried approaching girls? After your first couple of rejections, things get easier. I literally don't care if a girl says yes or no at this point.

>then you were wearing a t shirt that was not tight enough
I think I was wearing a thin jacket, it wasn't very warm.

Honestly no, never approached a girl in my life. Fully aware it's all my fault.

>girls don't like douchebags
not true - not for a one night stand

wtf? dude just go up and start dancing with a chick that's eyeing you

>that's eyeing you
Exactly, ONLY ONE girl looked at me at the festival this year, how can I approach girls when they don't look at me? (not him, I'm op). I think I made a mistake when I let an ugly woman cockblock me for 45 minutes by standing next to me, maybe some girls would have looked at me during that time but didn't because they thought we were a couple, but still that's only part of the time I was there.

I don't know if no one eyes me at all or if I'm too autistic too pick it up, but yeah never seen it.

This nigga went to levitate

I've only approached a girl once in my life and I was 14.
I only said "Hey, do you know here the restrooms are?" Not even hitting on them. Genuinely curious.

They responded "uh, we all have boyfriends loser" and laughed walking away.
Those were women in their 20s calling a 14 year old boy a loser for wanting to know where the bathrooms were in a family fun center.

It's given me anxiety issues since.