/plg/ powerbloating general

One day you may edition

Attached: flamemaxxing.png (850x474, 706K)

Reddit is a good place for information and high quality discussions.

Low volume beginner routes are shit.

What should I do on ID after my PRs

Have sex and love life

What should I do in the gym?

Probably not have sex, but definitely love life

I haven't showered in 3 days my crotch smells very good I can't stop sniffing my fingers after having touched it.
/end blog

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1525986507639.png (270x344, 52K)

Do you daydream about being in embrace of black ladies like Pepe himself?

Sorry I meant the Squat*

It's alright fren, we all make mistakes.

yeah. but just one.

Attached: 1560882687186.png (550x535, 362K)

But really, you can cheat more on the bench and deadlift right?
How can you even cheat on the squat? Even wide stance parallel squats are hard as shit.

Get huge power gut and fat legs to reduce ROM?But, yeah wide stance squat make my hips wanna commit suicide.

M-me too, remember some nice Somalian model, probably mixed or whatever, but man she looked smoking hot.

> 3 days
rookie

But then you will increase the weight category and have to lift a bigger total to be relevant which defeats the purpose...

>Training
Wrote a program based on Smolov Jr, stretched into a 4 week macrocycle. On week 2, and loving life.

Basically this format: AxBxCxDx (squat, bench, dead, press).

>Smolov Jr. Main Lift
>3x8-10 Assistance Lift
>Technique Singles for Squat or Press
>Accessories 3x10-20
Bench 7x5@75%
Seated Pin Press 3x10
Squat 3x1@85%
Pullups x70
Plate Raises 3x10
Curls 3x10

>Eating
Unironically homemade fried chicken.

>Listening
80s style synth shit

>Fornicating
Got dry humped into oblivion before diving in, so dick is raw.

Attached: nice blog.png (768x768, 100K)

A gay dude said oh wow in a very obnoxious, girly voice after my set of diddies. Not sure what to think. I just nodded and said nothing. Does it count as a mire?

hes right though. people only car about bench, and aren't impressed by squat and deadlifts until you reach 8pl8

You obviously liked his attention, so yes.

Based, my first ever, had to share

High pool noodle low bar squats.

Attached: VID_20190715_19-VideoToMp4.webm (480x853, 1.64M)

My biggest plates are 32.5cm high
I noticed that i deadlift with shit form because i need to bend the fuck over to deadlift
What to do? Should i use some sort of a pad under my plates to match the size of 25kg plates?

(Ignore dyel body and weird equipment, i just started out)

Attached: 20190715_142919.jpg (754x656, 278K)

The bar should be 8 inches from the floor. That's all you have to do.

bro just go to gym

If you enjoy this hobby, invest in it. If you live in the land of freedom, you can get a dank ass barbell for $350, a rack for $300, plates for $1 per lb (new), and a bench for $150.

You can be set for life for under 2,000 bucks. Start saving your milk money.

you cant claim pool noodle bar tull about 6pl8. thats when those bars start shaking
just get in a better position. your shit equipment might help your technique/flexibility/etc when you finally get a real set up

3rd world shithole, there's a gym in my town but with only an atlas machine and 2 crunch benches

You are fucked my nigga

Do what you can with what you got then. You won't be powerlifting, but you can build strength. I would encourage you to do some conditioning and general athletic work to supplement

find used equipment online and go get it somehow

Where should I visit in Britain to take my gf to fuck and have fun with

>Training
1-board press 1rm and deadlift amrap with 4pl8

>Eating
Lasagna mmmm thank u mom

>Listening
Nothing in particular

>Feeling
Comfy because I did well in today's test

To my place, I'll make sure she gets fucked and has fun

>Feeling
Nobody asked.

work on your flexibility and learn to get in a good position. you are essentially doing deficit deadlifts, but since your probably not competing then this a good things and you'll get stronger because of it.
You just need to learn to do them right

Where do u live

Winchester
I do rec. it though,no memes. Good place, full of history and culture. The heart of Wessex and the home of Alfred the Great.

I'm like 4 months from my next competition and I want to start doing some conditioning at the end of my work outs for various reasons (burn more calories/ improve work capacity/ actually be fit).
What do you guys recommend?
(no running or cycling pls)

Haha you read it

Swim my nigga
t. Just swam surrounded by braphogs and MILFs

Prowler.

have your boyfriend plow your ass after your workouts you faggot.

Attached: o44hchf54ix01.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Tire flips, sledgehammer, oly lifts, swim, prowler

That would make his boyfriend sweat more than him he should plough him instead

I never planned to compete actually, but my goal is to hit competition-tier numbers for fun
For squats i use a lifting bench (sitting on bench, unracking the weight, walking over the bench, squatting and getting back to rack it), for OHP i just power clean the weight, so the only problem is with deadlifts
I guess i'll just carve some wood blocks to put the weight on for now, and i'll invest in proper plates later

Attaching a pic of my most "natural" deadlift stance which horrified me on video

Attached: 20190715_150209.jpg (668x704, 285K)

Can anyone give me some advice on program or just anything in general? I haven't been able to stick to a program. Wanna do upperbody at least 2x week. Most programs I see here don't have OHP, could I just add sets to my upperbody day or just have separate days and treat it like the bench? Or is it unrealistic to train OHP + all powerlifts?

I'm 32 years old, 1.82m tall I weigh 130kg (look like pregnant cow). I trained a bit as a teenager, a bit in my 20s now I started again a year ago but not consistently (a few weeks gym then 1-2 months no gym).

PRs: bench 150kg x1, 140kg x2 (am weaker now), hex bar deadlift 200kg, conventional deadlift 180kg, overhead press 85kg, squats 120kg x 5.

My goal is to keep improving my lifts, my gains come from inconsistent but high effort work where I usually lift till I'm exhausted and do at least some low reps every session almost.

You look white how are you third world?

K.

Try rock collecting

south africa
eastern europe

Maybe second world, but the living standards are like in the third world here

APPROVED INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED PROGRAMS

>Bro Tier (trying hard, having sex, loving life required)
5th Set (great for late intermediates)
5/3/1 (read 2nd Edition, then Beyond or Forever)
-- 531 with FSL/SSL 5x5 (moron proof)
-- 531 1000% Awesome (for early Intermediates)
-- Beyond 531 (training maximally for strength)
-- Leviathan (heavy single every session)
-- 531 for Hardgainers (hypertrophy)
-- Build the Monolith (hypertrophy)
-- Boring But Big (hypertrophy)
-- 351 for Powerlifting
-- Coffinworm (great for strength)
-- Advanced 531 (simple and great for strength)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Madcow Intermediate (great for early intermediates)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Conjugate (max effort + dynamic + repetition)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.
Juggernaut Method 2.0 (a more periodized 5/3/1)

>Nerd Tier (must have high IQ)
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies
Nuckols Average to Savage
Nuckols 28 Free
GZCL
TSA 9 Week
HLM (Heavy Light Medium)
Blevins Skynet AI
Juggernaut AI
Sheiko (for meet prep, don't break your dick)

>Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
Hepburn x Sheiko Blend (Tan Slacks blog)
Candito 6 Week
Texas Method 3-Day
Texas Method Trappy Version (homo)
The Bridge
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Slavic Swole
nSuns 5/3/1 (written by a 1200 lb totaling Redditor)
Hepburn "Power and Pump"
Programming 2 Win (by Jack Black)

>Optimal Tier (for gay, contrarian nerds)
Barbell Medicine

>Retard Cuck-Tier
PH3 (need a tourniquet to choke yourself, and it has a 100% injury rate)

*all of these programs work (except PH3), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important

Those are not third world, I lifted in powerlifting and crossfit gyms in Russia, Serbia, and Hungary, they were all great and had all the equipment you need.

These routines are starting to read like a hipster beer list

were you in city areas?
i live in a town with a population of like 1000

>i live in a town with a population of like 1000
Well then fuck, such places a less likely to have a good gym no matter what country you are in, at least from my experience

It's all beer.

south africa is 3rd world. they have ghouls.i think it depends on where in easter europenyou are. weightlifting was big for the commies

>they have ghouls
Кeк what the fuck

Attached: 1482368242422.jpg (1238x2513, 988K)

Attached: tumblr_n85ul5gKYK1qe8iwto2_250.gif (245x202, 825K)

Jesus christ

>tfw you forgot to pack your gym bag before vacation

Attached: 1547057710491.jpg (925x617, 88K)

holy shit

Attached: 1562193834368.png (597x597, 637K)

>WS4SB #1

thanks for the assist, my bloatbrother.

Attached: oga.png (626x1000, 226K)

where go?

>Gym bag
You can still lift without all your SBD fanboi accessories.

Da bitch, Carolina Beach

I don't train with a single piece of SBD gear you dingus

Just enjoy your vacation and take a break from the gym. You're pretty much stalled anyways.

which one? i lived in sc for a bit, so Charleston area was a staple. saw some over 3 foot hawk brutalized a squirrel and did a victorypose after snappingits neck, metal as fuck. pic is the bird

Attached: hawk.jpg (718x737, 421K)

Just south of Wilmington NC. Is nice.

I hit a 7.5 kg bench PR, did a 230kg squat double and 255kg deadlift double with more in the tank for squat and deadlift at the end of my last training cycle and I'm 6 weeks from a meet.

Lol, simmer down I'm just messing with you. I'm sure you'll hit big PRs at your meet ;)

>J. is getting weaker on sheiko
Lmaoo

Roiders getting memed are the best

Y-you too

Attached: sweat_guy_spiral_by_chadrocco-d866ob4.jpg (534x488, 250K)

Deadlifted 485 x 5 today, maybe could have grinded out a 6th rep, and I still have a few weeks left until I peak. I think I may hit a 600lbs pull... Will pray to the BLOAT lord everyday and night for the next few weeks.

test

Fucking dead ass thread

Look at my triceps bitches

Attached: tricep july 2019 88kg.png (411x761, 536K)

What are your lifts now?

I already squat 8pl8 though (counting both sides)

272,5kg pull would give 225kg as a 6rm

What if I dont wanna put effort into reading books

hail supermang

500 ERPS CABLE TICEPS

I don't know, I haven't maxed out in ages other than bench. The routine I am on has my CNS fried constantly anyway

Can do a 3plate bench quite comfortably for a single

I've been doing sets of 8 on 3plate squats, but I don't like squatting to train legs for the moment, prefer bulgarian split squats and other shit, knees are always hurting when I squat and I don't know why, I assume its to do with the amount of HIIT im doing all the time, gets pretty hard on your ankles/knees after a while

Deadlift don't know either. Only started doing them again 2 weeks ago, went up to 4plate for a single and it basically flew up

Maxing out isn't on my priorities at the moment when I know that I'm not strong enough to break my own lifetime personal PR's so it doesn't excite me yet

more pics because I'm starting to become vain as fuck again

Attached: day NEW absolute unit july 2019 88kg.png (554x761, 723K)

Wrong threadp

I tried split squat with body weight and my knee was fucked for a week lmao.

Depends on the 1rm calculator that you use. I use the Lombardi formula for all my lifts. I am still fatigued, if I peak correctly I should beat my current projection enough to reach 600lbs. If not this cycle, definetely the next.

Very wrong thread, pal

Ye ur probably right

I'll let you go back to your powerlifting things

tell us your routine or gtfo

>im still fatigued
Lol fatigue from day to day doesnt last that long, unless you did heavy dl’s the day before

6rm is about 83% of a max if your technique is efficient. you hitting 218kg for a maybe 6, sorry to bust your balls but dont think you can hit 272,5kg

feel free to prove me wrong by actually doing it

>routine
Wrong thread, guy

wat

Attached: 1554755924587.jpg (748x747, 80K)

You wouldn't believe me but I don't actually have a routine. Most of the time I'm just hitting 2-3 large muscle groups for 1-1.5 hours followed by 15mins of HIIT. I also mix in some random pure cardio/foam rolling sessions or hot yoga when I need to rehab my body because I'm too sore to train.

The entire premise of why I progress so fast is built around creating intense desire and inspiration. I literally work myself into an excited frenzy before going to the gym by listening to amazing soundtracks and visualizing how good I'm going to look / how strong I'm going to get to the point I'm euphoric and train like an animal for almost 2 hours while enjoying the shit out of it. Then immediately after training I get an even bigger dopamine rush just knowing that I put in an incredible workload session and I've done what I need to do today.

I don't even know if anyone else even does this shit

Body just follows the mind and if your mental is strong AF and insane, physique/strength will become the same

Oh, forgot to mention I'm amazing at forcefeeding myself aswell lol. Gains don't come unless you eat like a pig

Fatigue accumulates week to week, assuming you are training properly and increasing intensity/volume, right up to the day you taper to peak. I'll taper for a week with much lower volume/intensity and decrease fatigue to peak for the day I will test 1rm.

why tho?

Attached: 1534730169609.png (1024x546, 661K)

Threadly, but non-spamming, reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A CONVENTIONAL deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

basically low of attraction visualising mixed with heavy lifting and force feeding, interesting
are you training x1 muscle group per week or are you doing something similar to a full body routine MON WED FRI
Also how the fuck do you look leaner than during your youtube video series still eating like a pig?
my progress suffers in a imaginable way because either I look too fat to forcefeed myself even tho I have the willpower to do so, or dont progress in strength because Im undereating to have a respectable body i.e not looking like absolute shit with clothes on
atm Im cutting and back in september Ill eat like an ogre and tran heavy again