Hey user, you go to the gym a lot. Why don't you take off your shirt and show us your abs?

>Hey user, you go to the gym a lot. Why don't you take off your shirt and show us your abs?

Attached: 3 girls abs.jpg (403x598, 76K)

I had this at a party not long ago
>best friend starts chanting
>user take your top off, user take your top off
>literally 20 people in the kitchen chanting it
>i dont have abs
>whydidnticutthisyear.jpg
>start shouting fuck off
>run out of the room and have a smoke til the chanting ends

Attached: skinner-window.jpg (479x479, 24K)

Jesus christ those girls must be in their 40s by now. Scratch that, all 3 are probably dead of overdose.

How much of a bloatlord are you?
Normies often times will think your athletic even if you don't have ripped abs you just needs a bit of definition in your upper body.

Friendly reminder that abs are a womans single favorite muscle group
>but I dont lift for women!
Yeah okay, more for us

I'm in alright shape but I'm the only one in our group that takes lifting seriously and I feel like they will be disappointed that im not shredded considering how much I'm into it

Autism and insecurity/10

Should've just thrown off your shirt and started lapdancing on the girl who began this shit.

>Not keeping it a secret that you're going to the gym
>Not getting ottermode with decently sized shoulders and arms
>Not telling thots you don't go the gym but just do a few push ups now and then

never gonna make it

Just embrace it and do it for a laugh.You have to become comfortable with it, otherwise the insecurities will just grow. You keep telling yourself you are not quite ready yet, but you will never really be ready. They will have much lower standards than you hold yourself up to.

just a shred of definition and size will make you semi-ripped in normie girls' eyes

You are probably overthinking it too much. As long as you are not a complete bloatlord normies will consider you impressive if you have some mass. Honestly in my experience it's better to be a bit higher bf and bigger than shredded and look like a twink, obviously the best is to be shredded and big but that takes a while to achieve natty.

post body bro, you probably have body dysmorphia

>Autism and insecurity/10
Yes
Please see

Having to take a top off in public is hard enough thinking everyone is looking and judging; but in that situation every single person in the room would've been looking and judging. Much easier to engage autism mode and run away.

I have a gf anyway it's not like I'm trying to impress a room full of women.

I don't know about you, but I go to the gym nearby where I live, and many of my friends and acquaintances live nearby and use the same gym. They're bound to see me there, so how can I pretend not to go to the gym?

How will posting his body here help? Half the comments will be "good job, user" then other half will be "lmfao dyel wtf kys". He will end up even more confused.

FUCK i wish someone asked me to do that... id go for it instantly

I have tattoos as well I cant be fucked for four or five replies of "kys degenerate" etc.

if you have just one comment telling you "good job, user" then you made it

My god

Yeah really though, such a pain in the ass to post body here and get no feedback besides "gay tattoos"

>Not saying to them "whats in it for me"
Girl in red has a decent pair.

My body is for my wife you filthy whores

Attached: 1553282499876.jpg (616x347, 49K)

I have a tatt and I've posted in cbt threads and had nice compliments.

Actions have consequences.

>Sorry ladies I only undress in the bedroom
>You can come join me if you want see me shirtless

This is the only response worse than what did

I'd just flex a 'cep and say something between the lines of "how's that for a start". Once again, I'm not autistic like you guys.

based response

No shit, but my tattoos aren't what I'm asking for feedback about. Just because a bunch of autistic school shooters reee because tattoos are popular now doesn't mean they can't stop crying about them for a second to comment on a physique instead of off-topic crying about tattoos being degenerate. Generally I just take it as people being bitter that I have a great physique and also tattoos.

good thing I'm fat enough that no one suspects I work out

This is what normies think is ripped user, you’ll be fine.

Attached: A5F116A6-5AF3-429A-9040-951A46FCD438.jpg (480x640, 49K)

I would just take my shirt off, but I'm an Ozarks hillbilly where everyone goes shirtless no matter how terrible they look.

b-but he has abs

9/10 times normies think abs are all it takes to be built. And maybe some arm and chest mass. You can be normie-tier built in three months if you’re skinny enough.

>Implying I'll be showing my hard earned abs to anyone who asks like a cheap whore
No thanks.

Just do the truffle shuffle

>dead of overdose.
Overdose of Starbucks maybe
There's nothing more fake than a scene girl

They're all drunk, they don't give a shit. I know this dyel skinny fat retard who takes his shirt off every chance he gets and does Zyzz poses and shit. Nobody cares. If you look even half way decent they'll be impressed

>Okay
>take shirt off and reveal abs
>take fat chick upstairs, pound her raw and cum all over those fat titties

Whew. Thank God, I'm on tren.

Attached: 65146_442898812225_351749002225_5052141_5165690_n.jpg (302x646, 30K)

brah

Attached: zyzz_comic.jpg (952x3499, 546K)

Every time they look, hop away from the weight/machine and start dancing with a serious expression on your face. When they ask, simply stop and stare and say
>Zumba.

Attached: images (19).jpg (214x317, 8K)

Damn, Zyzz looked like THAT? I remember when I would look at his physique and think he's freaking huge back when I was starting out. His abs aren't even fully defined here, still looks good though.

based and monogamypilled

>not appeasing your cult following and teaching them strength>aesthetics

Attached: 1562628517660.jpg (800x450, 49K)