So I am about to take steroids. What are your recommendations?

So I am about to take steroids. What are your recommendations?

Attached: F68A6E79-688E-4E29-B57F-0C98CA0E3A3D.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/attachments/1563142887927-jpg.842462/
instagram.com/dariajane13/?hl=ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hand over your natty card to the nearest GOMAD centre

My recommendation is to not take steroids or pills

some phytochemicals are better and cheaper

Its a mistake which you will regret and your gains will not in any shape or form make you happy.

say goodbye to your balls

Did they ban /fraud/ or some shit?

work out and eat lots

Find somebody to fuck quick

I heard estrogen works great.

250mg testosterone enanthate every 3.5 days for weeks 1-16
Have aromasin on hand in case you develop symptoms of high estrogen for weeks 2-16
Have nolvadex on hand for PCT of 20mg daily over weeks 18-22, and in case you develop gynocomastia
Educate yourself on symptoms of high/low estrogen, and on safe injection techniques. Get a blood panel with at least lipids, estradiol, and testosterone done before and after your cycle.

Alternatively: Each day 200mg trenbolone acetate, 200mg testosterone propionate, 200mg masteron propionate, 150mg anadrol, 25 IU growth hormone

Is Arimidex good enough?

I heard asin is bad for hair.

Also how much weight can I expect to gain on 500mg test a week?
Aim for how much lbs weekly?

Mostly unfounded, I prefer asin because it works well with nolva if you need to deal with a gyno flair up. But adex is fine too.
On a first cycle for someone near their natty limit, I'd aim to gain 2 lbs a week. About 30 lbs for the cycle. You'll gain a little fat but a lot of muscle.
Also be aware that you gain water weight almost immediately (should be easy to tell) which doesn't entirely count.

stop being so insecure, if you take roids it's only ever for other people

yes. masT went full autismo

>alternatively: YOTG!!

If you aren't on tren ace then don't bother

fuck that shit just do molly and ayahuasca

Thanks for your answers. Really appreciate.

I actually started such a cycle a week ago. I've pinned my second 250mg yesterday but I've woke up today surprisingly 2 lbs heavier.

I was thinking it was estrogen getting out of whack. Are you saying it could be normal?

sounds like water weight to me user

What’s your opinion on NPP?

boy?

Yes but is it a normal side effect while on such a cycle?

Jesus 25IU of GH lmaooo

yea.. just do some cardio youll be fine

A Chad. You will be a legend soon.

I see. Thanks

Don't

Okay.

juss do it.. i thought you were cool man. dont you want to get some tight teen poon?

Who is this sexy lady?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

that's a dude who cut his dick and balls off

Allow me to rephrase my question: who is this sexy man?

just be yourself ;)

Something is off with this girl... my peepee is tingly

Attached: yoshiiii.jpg (610x501, 20K)

>What are your recommendations?
I recommend that you ask yourself the following questions:
>are you mentally prepared for the possibility of having to inject testosterone for the rest of your life?
>are you using steroids for athletic performance or for looks?
>to what extent is remaining natural detrimental to your goals?
>have you done extensive research on steroids and the health and lifestyle implications?
>to what extent are steroids legal in your country?
>to what extent can your personal life be impaired by steroid use?
If you have asked yourself all these questions and still believe steroids are right for you, then go ahead.
Going over to the dark side is the right thing for some people, for others it isn't. In any case, it's a very big decision that shouldn't be taken lightly.

>the dark side
pic related

Attached: goliasanddd.jpg (600x619, 99K)

Do it. Lmao at all the upset nattycucks ITT.

>mg and not ml
>test everyday
>copy and paste advice

Dont waste it, some poeple think steroids will magically make them ripped but you still gotta lift like 2 hours a day for optimal gainz

That is a big guy.

>>mg and not ml
literally no one talks about testosterone in terms of ml. Different blends can have different amounts of mg per ml, so the correct choice is obviously to talk in terms of mg and let the person figure out how many ml he needs to inject in order to get the desired mg.
>>test everyday
that was clearly a joke
>>copy and paste advice
well maybe, but the reason he copied and pasted it (if he did), is that it's pretty good advice and actually works.

time with 2-3 weeks in between so that you keep some of the worse effects at bay.
Do this for a few months and if you are still unsatisfied, graduate to test. Don't bother with anything else. Eat lots of fruit.

Don't know how the first part of my post got cut off, but,

*Start with anavar for 2-3 days at a time with 2-3 weeks in between, etc.

Are you legitimately fucking retarded

This is the worst steroid advice I've ever read, hands down.

Isn't that the Bianca girl that keeps getting posted with her throat slit?

I dont /fruad/ yet but he seemed like a cool dude, what happened?

I'm two weeks into a 16 week cycle (750mg Test E weeks 1-16, 60mg dbol weeks 1-5).

My strength has shot up (added 15kg to bench alone). I've also added 8lbs which seems way too high, but I suspect it's water weight from the dbol. I'm taking 0.5mg adex EOD, and have no other side's - sex drive is through the roof, etc.

But I look a watery mess. Will this go away once I come off the dbol? Or is it just it now for the rest of the cycle?

I intend to cruise at 250mg Test E after the cycle rather than PCT so will cut then.

What can I expect from 50mg anadrol ED with 500mg test E3.5D?

Attached: 1561062342554.jpg (229x255, 12K)

wait what? Show me

In what way?

Stop before its to late.

Test+tren (300 mg/500 mg)

Keep your protein high, train hard and for fucks sake eat well off cycle

Nope.

what are you benching anyway

4 u

>But I look a watery mess. Will this go away once I come off the dbol?
Yes.

Pretty significant gainz. Enjoy.

Here
kiwifarms.net/attachments/1563142887927-jpg.842462/

nah this is him
instagram.com/dariajane13/?hl=ro

like what?

You'll be starting the balding thread in a few months and we'll all laugh at you for it.

Already am half bald, have to buzz.

>some phytochemicals are better and cheaper
no, there is no phytochemical that is better

are you legit retarded? mast was the most obnoxious person to ever post on this site

>he doesn't know

what phytochemicals work better than gear?

Wrong. Cycle HCG, balls stay plump and fertile. Please don't speak on shit you don't know. I don't know about faggots, therefore I defer to you.

These are solid things to ask yourself. Or if you're too lazy to look into any of those, then the short answer would be to not take steroids.

>this is my ex

Attached: 1552613547369.jpg (1440x1299, 100K)

Well I would fuck that whatever the fuck your ex is.

I recommend you stop being a faggot and throw them away.

ok retard

This

My recommendation is to take 100mg of test prop mixed with 400mg of test enth and 250mg of deca a week also some anadrol 50mg once a day. Don't forget your A.I. do that for about 6 weeks. Do PCT for two weeks (hcg & clomid) after being off for two weeks. Then wait for six weeks until your next cycle.

Indeed.

>>

My advice is to read the above thread...

Damn that's rekt.

Lots of glycogen (read: water) gains which will give you massive strength and size throughout the duration of cycle. If your diet is alright (e.g. you are eating 4-5K calories per day) you will actually make some keepable gains, if you dont intend on blasting and cruising.

Just EAT

>Just EAT
No one has problems with that except a few anorexics.

>no halotestin
Dropped.