You can not retain this and be healthy

How true is this anons? “This” being that you can only obtain razor cut abs through this diet and that it’s not healthy to have this diet?

twitter.com/davidbhayter/status/1149025239520575488?s=21

Attached: 1D40A44D-3671-462C-9992-910D0CB1B4C4.jpg (1125x1726, 577K)

Yes, low-carb diets are unhealthy and unsustainable. The water loss itself isn't unhealthy for all I know (unless you take diuretics or other such things that bodybuilders take), but it happens to be the case that you need to reduce carbohydrate intake to lose some of the water in the tissues under the skin covering the muscles. When you eat sufficient carbs, the muscles themselves are larger, but so is the tissue covering it, so you are a bit bigger overall but less dry and lean-looking. At sufficiently low bodyfat percentage, you can be lean looking at adequate carb intake.

>Yes, low-carb diets are unhealthy and unsustainable.
Source:(you)r ass
The diet that bodybuilders and maybe even actors do before a shoot is not a normal low-carb diet.

Nah, you can maintain cut abs for months. He's not wrong about needing to dry the fuck out for them to be "razor cut" but you can have cut abs and not a fucking slab of gut without being unhealthy.

Don’t know if it’s unhealthy but it is really difficult for sure. Its very hard maintaining abs shredded and it requires a lot of effort and sacrifice. It is possible but I would only do it in summer

>Abs n' shit
The nigger and the Jew are becoming one

You can definitely maintain having low bf% (10-13) without much effort. He does have a point if you’re aiming for extremely low bf% (

Easy with roids

By low effort you mean practically no slip ups on junk food or alcohol. 10% bf isn’t easy to keep and you have to really live a healthy life

>retain
Maintain?

I sometimes pig out on KFC.
The point is there will be abs but you will have a softer belly at around 13%-15% bf. But you don't need to carry a gut

>low carb diets are unhealthy and unsustainable
You do not need carbs to survive, it's definitely not unhealthy to be low carb

Not sure what you are talking about. I have had visible abs my whole life, even over the course of gaining 50 pounds. Just keep up with core.

I’m just quoting what he said but yes

post body

Depends how low you're talking. Bodybuilders going to 4% and below, no way. 10%? Plenty of people maintain that natty- see Scrappy rock climbers, dancers, swimmers etc. Not great physiques (besides being lean) but nothing wrong

>guy in the OP caring about what other people think about him
>not working on himself to conquer his insecurities

god i fucking hate twitter

Snake Answer Me! Snake? SNAAAAKE!!!

That’s all social media

Diet?

Attached: dims.jpg (225x360, 11K)

Cult of Dusty is lame af. Used to like him years ago but learned to grow out of it

>Colonel Sanders... Come in.

Yes, Snake. In nutrition, diet is the sum of food consumed by a person or other organism. The word "diet" often implies the use of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons (with the two often being related). Although humans are omnivores, each culture and each person holds some food preferences or some food taboos. This may be due to personal tastes or ethical reasons.

Attached: Naomi.gif (142x250, 102K)

Based