Redpill me on shitting Jow Forums

redpill me on shitting Jow Forums

how do I make sure I have a good and satisfying dookie every time I poop?

Attached: log.jpg (640x640, 40K)

F I B R E
I B R E F
B R E F I
R E F I B
E F I B R

Smoothie in the morning then you're good to eat whatever the rest of the day.

drop the processed sugar and the fattyfat. Eat fibrous, drink fuckton of water, eat yoghurt for dat gut biome.
Guaranteed perfect shit if you have rice broccoli yoghurt and water. Which should be your goto meal aince you're here

Nopoo

is shitting 2-3 times a day healthy ? these days i want to shit multiple times in aday.

Eat less, drink more

Apples senpai.
Unlike the other virgin fruits you dont have to peel and is not messy on the hands

Fiber gives me diarrhea. I get quite a lot though,

>satisfying

This

Get something that bulks it up, like psyllium husk or oatmeal.

You shouldn't eat more than ~70g a day though

You might be getting water soluble fiber, specifically inulin If you are taking soluble fibers. Too much of this and you get diarrhea as it helps bacteria grow in youe gut (which is a good thing unless you take too much). Try to take insoluble fibers instead. This will help with your diarrhea problem. Some examples are spinach, lettuce, or brown rice. I just take insoluble fiber pills since I hate vegetables and mostly have a carnivorous diet.

fix your diet. consume probiotics (take a supplement for a month if you're really deficient)

the amount you poop is directly related to how much you eat. eating at an excess? you're gonna poop a lot. eating at a deficit? you might only poop once every other day

How long to clean Cocaine out of your system (urine), bros? My friend has been doing it for about 7 months semi regularly... No more than a few lines each weekend, but always mixed with alcohol. He's trying to detox but he's worried that he'll be pissing hot for the next few weeks, and doesn't trust home drug tests.

He won't. People working in the rigs prefer coke over MJ for this reason. It takes a month or more for MJ to be not detectable in a piss test while for cocaine, up to 3 days. I have heard from my friends that a guy passed the piss test after 2 days after doing coke.

Also adding the bit if smoking the devil's lettuce, he should grab a bladder and fill it up with someone elses piss. That is more worriesome.

Thanks for the reply, bro. I've been telling him that he'll be fine for this very reason. It is water soluble at the end of the day. I think the main thing that's causing him to get hung up on it is that when you read online about this topic, the answers are always vague, and all say stuff like
>it depends on how long you've been using the drug
>it also depends on whether or not it is mixed with alcohol
>it is normally gone In 2-4 days, but heavy or chronic users can fail a drug test up to 2 weeks
Another place even says 22 days. The thing is, he's not a chronic user, he just does it at the weekend, and it's always like 1/2g split between at least 4 people, and then nothing for a week. It's been going on for about 8 months this year (and in the past but he was off it for a long time so it reset), so he is regular, but not a chronic user even by the most strict standards.

He shouldn't worry about it. The people I know does coke and drink every weekend since there is fuck all to do in camps. Taking coke instead of MJ to pass the piss test is common here.
I don't do it myself, just my work buddies, so I never had to worry about pissing hot.

Its fucked up how weed (which I personally don't do) keeps your piss hot for up to 2 months and you can have your life ruined over it, but something like fucking Cocaine is clean in under a week. Those drug tests are basically just pot tests, from what I can tell. So it's looking like he'll be fine, thanks bro, I am gonna reassure him when I see him. He's also 6ft tall and weighs about 155lbs so he's obviously got a pretty good metabolism.
One other thing, do you think it matters that it's a lab test? Surely those are more accurate, right?
Thanks again for the reply m8