Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is Supermang, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass fit threads. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own unaesthetic physiques, but you all take being DYEL to a whole new level. This is even worse than not being able to press 2plate on the bench for one rep.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the deadlifting team, and starter on my aesthetics squad. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also lift twice as much as you, faggot, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my gains.

Attached: old peak physique.png (371x662, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX04g9X-MAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

basado

Imagine bragging about aesthetics with that ugly ass core and pectus

>kg
this is an american website retard

Stay mad little fuckboy, you are an inferior weakling compared to me. You are just a frail, weak specimen, and it is clear that you are jealous that you don't have a physique that reflects and is a testament to your absolute willpower and dedication to pursuing greatness.

Have you ever had a girl ride your dick and when she gets off, realize the entire area underneath your backside is completely soaked because she just squirted on your dick? Of coarse not, because you couldn't make a girl squirt with your small baby muscles and weak ass aesthetic game.

Make sure you bow down the next time you are in my thread and in the presence of a superior being, and know your fucking place, trash.

Fuck out of my face, peasant.

Attached: full body pic old.jpg (366x793, 42K)

>Some bullshit
Okay wannabe masT

>Something about girl riding and squirting
Yeah she had a good time

>
My hamstrings are a little tight right now, so Im gonna not bow down

Let's see a current pic potato face

Did your sister get fat yet

Lol how mad are you right now

How about you post your own body and face or just accept im better at life than you and get the fuck out of my thread

Attached: handsome as fuck.jpg (646x646, 34K)

Yukon gold

flips truly are the most powerful race on earth

Circle the part of this that isnt ugly as fuck
>The dirt facial hair
>The beginnings of a double chin
>Jawline 404
>No definition of the neck at all
Not to mention the shit fashion choice
Yes, I know this is bait

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-114925~2.png (1080x1622, 637K)

We NEED someone to replace masT

> No timestamp

Nice larp bro

Haha, good one

Did this fat neckbeard just zoom in and crop my face to examine my goatee? Lmao. You need to step back from the computer and get a life my friend. Go outside and stop your wanking marathon before you develop severe rigor mortis in your wrist and erectile disfunction.

I don't expect to have a jawline until after I have finished my cut, which I haven't even started yet LOL

I was here before masT was here, and I'm actually natty

Yeah they're old pics but this one is recent, sorry no timestamps, just have to take my word on it. 88kg taken couple days ago

Attached: day NEW absolute unit july 2019 88kg.png (554x761, 723K)

Imagine being THIS new

Wait, how short are you to not have a jawline at 88kg? I'm 94kg and its very defined. Maybe shit genetics?

>Haha, good one
but it FACT
>Maybe shit genetics?
Hasn't seen mong's tiddie monster sister

Those pants look like they need to be hemmed manlet

nice bait supercuck
last time you posted a video was a few months ago and you lost all your gains and had saggy skin everywhere, btw you arent even the actual "supermang" just a boring kiddo

Standard patio table height is about 30 inches. That makes you about 5'5"?

You're left pec is way underdeveloped you should work on that

Newfags forgot who I was while I took a hiatus for a while while I re-acquired my aesthetics

(Answering before I get asked what happened to my gains last year; TLDR I used to work as a security guard, got in a fight and got bopped in the temple, bad concussion and lost my gains)

But I bounced back and am on track for aesthetics in record time, point me out someone else on fit who can gain as fast as I do, another 7 months I predict I'l be at 92kg with 8% bodyfat and nearing a 7plate deadlift. This was my second transformation btw

5'11

I haven't cut yet as I'm still gaining, bodyfat % isn't low enough to see those changes. Plus I'm not posting new pictures until I completely surpass my old peak form, not giving these little bitches an inch to even doubt their inferiority to me so I won't be posting proper new pics until I've completely 'made it'

Going away on holiday next week for a few weeks to an exotic location called Boracay, shit will be lit, last chance to be lax on my diet and fuck around, but once I get back its the complete transition to a completely clean and low fat strict diet as well as upping the HIIT/hot yoga/sauna sessions

Btw this entire board is full of weak willed pathetic phaggots who can't make it themselves so have to hate on others as long as I've remembered lol, do you know how refreshing it is to take a giant steaming hot shit on your head to remind you fags that you are fucking trash compared to me and will never come close to my incoming peak physique, I will run faster, jump higher and lift heavier than anyone, the true ultimate complete physique. I will build a body that will be an absolute testament to what is my unmatched focus, commitment, and sheer will.

Suck my fucking dick

Attached: tricep july 2019 88kg.png (411x761, 536K)

>you lost all your gains and had saggy skin everywhere,

Oh you mean this, where I absolutely shit on everyone progress speed, in what, my second smoke show?

I do what might hope to do in 3-5years in 6 months flat, because I'm a fucking beast and you're mentally pathetic.

You're a joke to me and couldn't hope to do what I do in three lifetimes. You hate me because I have the key to what you want so desperately to be able to do, be good at fitness, why you browse this forum in the first place, and I make it look EASY.

Attached: recent progress updated 2019.png (5944x2128, 3.58M)

must be so cash

Your entire body is way underdeveloped and weak and pathetic, you should work on that

Attached: deadlift old.png (745x756, 1.3M)

I'll admit that's some nice progress you got there mong
You're still ugly as fuck and isley can still wipe the floor with you but you're doing great

I miss this

>5'2"
>uses 25s instead of 45s

Post the video of this where he lifts it with a ? Shaped back

It's okay brah, I have a belt.
youtube.com/watch?v=vX04g9X-MAQ

Post a video on your YT channel so we know it's really you.

It sucks that you we're KOed and had to recover, best of luck with your plan

Lmao I encourage people like you to lift because eventually you're gonna end up hurting yourself because your ego is to big.

People like you are the typical douche gym rats with the snap backs who don't know what proper form is and just resort to roids because you want the easy way out

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-14-27-42.png (1080x2160, 1.6M)

IS THIS THE REAL SUPERMONG?!?!?!

Post proof

>takes gear
>thinks he’s hot shit

LOL

you look dark side phil and iced t had a baby

Damn I wish I had a girl to piss on my dick

imagine thinking that Jow Forums was an effective way to get your point across

>newfag doesn't know Supermong
thanks for the sage advice faggaroni

Is he the new mast Jow Forums?
Damn I miss the fraud threads.

Yea some of us don't waste years on a internet anime board lmao go workout you sjw fat pig

Is this the power of roids? He sure is an ugly dude, but still: nice progress!

Post cock brug. Mog me with how big it is.

Nice variation on a classic, OP.

Attached: 1517327930036.jpg (680x559, 124K)

God you're new.

Hey mang, where'd you go the past few months? And why did you take down your yt vids?
You gave me some pretty solid advice in one of your weekly progression threads, thanks for that

Supermong what's your best bench?
As in barbell flat bench max?

Where do you generate this pics, user

natty

natty

I don't post often on an anime shitposting forum because it is meaningless and does not give me any fulfillment or monetary gain. You only see me here today on this rare occasion for my own entertainment purposes and to gloat and because I'm vain as fuck

>And why did you take down your yt vids?
Wasn't happy with the content I was creating. Felt forced, wasn't interested in creating lifting content every week, I went completely off-topic in alot of videos, I don't like doing something i don't want to do half assed etc etc

Currently, 3plate 1rep
In the past, more

6.6inche length. 6.4inch girth, eat your heart out

fairly sure I mog the majority of the board in that faculty too lmao

Fair enough, thought maybe something took you out the game again
Enjoying these threads when you finally make them, Jow Forums is gay and defeatist as fuck these days

If been here since november of 2017 and I haven't seen his trip in a long time happy hes back and on the road to recovery!
We're all gonna make it brah!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 37K)

timestamp or gtfo

yo supermang you gonna post more youtube vids brah? I actually really liked them.

Post cock pic

So you're going by "supermang" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic...

Attached: 98280539-9BC2-40A7-942A-B5DC18DB6C4F.png (253x259, 96K)

Super creep. You sure look ugly, your face looks. And the hit in the head sure made you crazy.

Didn't, I downloaded it like a decade ago from /b/.

Attached: 1543083143025.jpg (1024x784, 91K)

is that Ed Bassmaster?

Mang post an update video on your YouTube channel. Why did you delete your other videos?

how old are you my dude?