Sneaking someone into anytime fitness

I’ve been hanging with this girl and she wants to start going to the gym like I do so I said after the employees leave I could bring her with me.
Problem is if I get caught I may face a fine and/or get suspended from the gym. I heard that they check the cameras every morning, is there any truth to this?
I snuck her in last night, so I guess I’ll see if I receive a call today.

Attached: 3EFD1657-4A8B-43B4-AED0-6572A311F0C7.jpg (267x188, 11K)

Normally gyms are okay with a guest. Just fucking ask.

Cant she just pay the entry fee like a normal person?

How fucking retarded are you? Gonna fucking Solid Snake her through the fucking vents just so you can avoid asking if you can bring a guest?

Or she could just pay the fee, I hope you get fucking banned you autist.

A friend and I got free two week passes for Pure gym. I had my code on my phone and it ran out of battery and died so I couldn't get out. My friend put in his code to let me out and they banned his account.

Pretty weird especially since it was free anyway.

You're gonna get a fine warning in the email, then if you do it again theyll charge you

Used to go to an anytime fitness owned by some insta roastie, few years back. Did the same thing and did not receive a call, but they did put a note on my account. Second time I tried it, they literally pulled me into their office to scold me.
Next time, just ask to bring a guest. Theyll be fine with it.

No bitch is worth losing your membership over. There are cameras everywhere anyway.

Eeeww a girl

Attached: 1561120898896.jpg (400x462, 26K)

I think they only let you bring a guest when there are employees there and we go in the evening usually.

Than ask dude.

Politely ask one of the employees.
I'm sure they will have no issue with it. Better to try, than to be suspended and still pay gym fees.

>Politely ask one of the employees
this also if you're friendly enough with the employees to begin with and they know you from coming in regularly, they probably won't give a fuck
at the same time
>No bitch is worth losing your membership over

I went to a local gym for a year for free without the staff knowing i had never paid or signed up as a member. I was new in town staying in a motel until my apartment was ready to be moved into (about a week). I found a local gym but it's monthly price was ridiculously high for what they offered. I mentioned i was staying at the motel and the staff told me i got a free pass so long as i was staying at the motel. This gym had a back entrance that many people used. So i would enter from that door and lift. Once i moved into my apartment i continued going without starting up a membership. None of the staff ever asked me about my membership nor ever cared to check if i had signed in. I did this for a year until i moved to a new town.

Did a similar thing when back from college but I wasn't asked about membership because I had gone there for a few years and my dad had gone there for years as well, so everybody there knows us both. I just walked by the counter and said hi and they just didn't really care. Being friendly with people pays off more than people realize.

I "snuck" my friend into the gym about a year ago and recieved an email the following day.
If you ask they're fine, if not they'll make you pay a fine

It's basically not possible. Their cameras detect the number of people that walk in when someone buzzes in. Anything more than 1 flags the time on the security footage. You absolutely will get caught.

> Offers service to a girl before he's sure he can provide it
Rip user

Unrelated but I work at a gym and I always get fucking homeless people and junkies trying to use the showers. They're the fucking worst.

Can confirm
I'm a PT at anytime fitness and every morning when we come in for shifts we check the cameras, they automatically record whenever the door opens
We have a bring a friend for a trial policy, just fucking walk in with her when one of us is working you brainlet
Jesus

Just ask. My anytime fitness has a little desk where you can fill out a guest sheet and if there is no employee you just slide it under the manager's door. Just fucking ask.