I'm looking to start a calisthenics sort of thing and I was wondering if I should do push ups, break, push ups, break...

I'm looking to start a calisthenics sort of thing and I was wondering if I should do push ups, break, push ups, break, push ups break or do push ups then something else after and look back around, like in a circuit. Also general advice for calisthenics from people who do it is much appreciated. Also, is doing lots of push ups fast pointless for building strength and only getting muscular endurance?

Attached: fitnessfaqs_bar-765x400.jpg (765x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQQleh4xUjU
quickfileshare.org/2E15/Calisthenics.7z
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
antranik.org/bodyweight-training/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just hop on an actual routine my dude. Also get rings. If you want to I can upload some calisthenics stuff I have saved

Attached: Yellow.Diamond.full.2242097.png (2480x3507, 3.35M)

Calesthetnics is a meme but
>Dips
>Pullups
>Pushups
>Pistol Squats (***)
Do these or progress to these. Whatever you do dont get memed into doing muscle ups unless you hate your shoulders
>***
Leg development CANNOT happen without weights. Full stop. Also your posterior chain will be dog shit unless you incorporate deadlifts

Please do I am lost. Also should I get one of those pull up bars you stick in your doorway?

The bar is the bare (haha) minimum desu. Give me a couple of minutes so I can make a zip of the things I have

Attached: 1562477411553.png (910x1200, 678K)

>Also your posterior chain will be dog shit unless you incorporate deadlifts

youtube.com/watch?v=DQQleh4xUjU

wrong

idiotic the deadlift isnt just a hamstring or even prmarily a hamstring exercise you fat nigger retard

Alright quickfileshare.org/2E15/Calisthenics.7z
I personally reccomend the bodyweight evolution and body by rings. They are both made by FitnesFAQ ( posted his video the guy is basically Jeff for calisthenics imo).
If you are a complete beginner you may want to give this reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine a try.

Attached: ba75f9794541620c6807bfb7d87325a1.jpg (1216x2047, 226K)

oooo a dyel keyboard warrior is calling me names

mooooooom

Sho sho you gains goblin

Attached: IMG_20190701_010711.jpg (644x640, 105K)

post body

>Leg development CANNOT happen without weights
Bodyweight is weight. Your muscles don't know the difference. There are leg calisthenics moves that no one has been able to master yet. People have this idea that bodyweight legs stops at pistol squats and shrimp squats, and then they get pissed that they make no progress.

Nordic curls are great for hamstrings, but there's not much you can do for the spinal erectors and glutes (the other parts of the posterior chain) when it comes to bodyweight exercise.

Reverse hyper extensions count as bodyweight right? Bridges/squats/running should take care of the ass for the most part as well right (you will still build bigger legs with weights doe)

Attached: Zircon.(Houseki.no.Kuni).full.2221282.jpg (1340x1800, 483K)

You can get stimulus, but there's not really any way to max out effort with glutes and spinal erectors (especially spinal erectors) with body weight. That I'm aware of at least.

witnessed

do this my dude
antranik.org/bodyweight-training/

take heed of the information about steady state cycling in regards to building up connective tissue strength, go slowly, don't feel the need to rush, take the ego out of your routine and just do what your body is ready to do. or else fuck your wrists up like me and potentially have to rest for months. encorporate a mobility and stretches routine too (google starting stretching/molding mobility).

Attached: 5925e4e9a82e26e2aefd96773e8cde07f5726177bbfbae654340e64869e7c6d6_20180123_165920967_20180124_084959. (585x716, 55K)

Oh yeah I forgot about antranik. His free routine isn't half bad but personally I'd still put total beginners on RR

Attached: DRtcIiXXUAA7ZHp.png (744x650, 265K)

>but personally I'd still put total beginners on RR
Agreed. Depends what level OP is at really.

Seconding what said, rings are great. In fact, once you are strong enough, you can get a very good full body workout using nothing but a pair of rings.
The only problem with them is that even the simplest exercises are challenging for a complete newbie.

Sodomites get the rope.

I'd tell you to piss off but I'm sure you know that well by now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02-23-19-59-538_com.chrome.beta.jpg (1080x1273, 262K)

Stop posting anime trannies you fucking piece of shit.

Make me ya' bloody twat ;)

Attached: tumblr_ozh6ocm9AV1v6bs4yo1_400.gif (265x265, 2.99M)

Pick two pulls and two pushes from the list. Add hanging leg raises for abs and pistol squats for legs

do 3x8 per exercise. Enjoy your gains.

Attached: Bodyweight Exercises.png (727x209, 23K)

Forgot to add, look up for progressions regarding each exercise and start at the bottom.
I included advanced movements to give you goals to progress into.

Stablish a foundation using basic movements like pushups and pull ups then eventually you will transition into practising skills, such as muscle ups and Handstand Pushups.

All in All, Full body is GOAT routine for beginners and you should aim for 3 times a week.