Earbud Reccomendations

Sup /fit

Ive just about fucking had it with the low T trash my gym plays, you guys have any good reccomendations for earbuds/headphones?

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Mpow-Bluetooth-Kopfhörer-Wasserdicht-Sportkopfhörer-Rot-Schwarz/dp/B0753VDT2N/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=mpow&qid=1563218092&s=gateway&sr=8-3
amazon.com/gp/product/B07MYSXK8H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had some extra cash money so I went a little expensive with my pair. The last pair I had shitted on me because I sweat to much.

Tarah pros:
>sweat proof/water proof
>fast recharge 5 minutes charge time equals 2 hits play time
>free app that lets you change equalizer
>Bluetooth

These were some of the major reasons I bought these so if you have some extra moolah I would try them out.

Attached: D89F6374-BE56-4773-B8F5-6D4E0A6E9DD5.png (1125x2436, 832K)

You only need 1 song:
Get into the Groove by Madonna

Anything with True Wireless Technology (TWS) and some water resistance.

The cheapest ones on eBay are good enough. Wires are annoying.

Attached: 9B4C9346-1562-4982-96FC-EAC54B90FE48.jpg (733x780, 153K)

if you have an iphone, unironically airpods

>zoomer

Attached: zoomer.jpg (700x885, 359K)

>t. contrarian
I'm 25. They're good. Get over your "POPULAR BAD" phase

Could use a pair of bluetooth ones, anything good for sale for prime day?

Skullcandy method wireless are pretty solid for the price. Can usually get 5 sessions on a charge.

I was going to buy ear buds but they normally fall out of my ears and I found these. They're comfy/10 with good sound quality and battery life. I couldn't recommend a better pair for the price. Found them cheap at Wal-Mart

Attached: 71h2HWoQBEL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x995, 180K)

They’re overpriced and mediocre quality

>overpriced
I'll give you that
>mediocre quality
they're pretty good for earbuds. and they work so easily/seamlessly with iphones (inb4 shill).
If you want great quality get over ear headphones like but I personally don't like them for working out

MPow bluetooth headphones. Not amazing quality but for the prize and comfort they're worth it.

amazon.de/Mpow-Bluetooth-Kopfhörer-Wasserdicht-Sportkopfhörer-Rot-Schwarz/dp/B0753VDT2N/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=mpow&qid=1563218092&s=gateway&sr=8-3

xiaomi airdots,pretty good for a cheap bluetooth earphone.

I have some wireless skullcandies. God tier at work but at the gym so many people use bluetooth and the signal can get fucked occasionally. So i have to wait it out sometimes as to not fuck up my set

Galaxy buds hands down

Has built in heart rate monitor
No wires
No headband
Never falls out
Water resistant
2 mics. One outside and one inside that picks up voice from ear canal if its loud outside
Build in "amplifier" mode like a hearing aid to give superhuman hearing
6hr battery life per bud + case acts like a recharging station that holds another 20hrs
15min charge time = 2-3hrs of battery life
Comes in black, white, and yellow (my preference for ease of finding...cats have kocked them down and scattered them 3 times now, color makes them easy to find)
Cheaper than airpods at ~$130

Attached: 20190715_155029.jpg (1903x1442, 1.55M)

If you are on a budget and want to go wireless these are hard to beat desu

Attached: pol_pl_QCY-T2C-TWS-Bezprzewodowe-sluchawki-bluetooth-5-0-15637_1.jpg (800x800, 39K)

Get the MPOW A5 on Amazon muh niggamaligga they are tippity top notch and are like 25 buckerooniskinerooners they won't blow your tippytits right the fuck off w ridiculous sound quality but battery lasts p good and the neckband is stiff which is nice cause the not stiff ones bounce around like a limp peepee round your neck and also these have some kinda noise cancellation it's JUST OK but totes mcgotes kills a good half of the noisewaves attacking your earholes from other fags and or shitass music in the gym

If you want earbuds that are gonna last I'm loving my Plantronics BackBeats. 60 bucks and never had a problem with em.

if you have an iphone get the airpods, theyre great and extremely convenient for way more than you think

I was going to buy these for my dad but all the review for this were pretty bad, with people saying it caused numerous audio cutouts

unironically beats, just ordered these.

Attached: beats.jpg (1144x1144, 94K)

Sennheiser CX-300

I'm still rocking my Jabra Bluebuds X from 2013. The original pair died in 2015 but they honored the warranty as it went from holding a charge to NOT holding a charge with no in-between.

Louis Vuitton earphones

Attached: work2.jpg (640x426, 26K)

sony mdr-zx330
been using this for almost 2 years now and zero fucking problems despite using them daily and falling from my head countless times, also great audio quality

25 = zoomed fuccboi. Give it up, you gave into the apple products are good products meme and admitted you are a homosex that doesn't into good audio stuffs.

I have the Powerbeats 3 rn, bought em for 50 bucks, want to upgrade but it’s an investment

Underrated post

I went with custom molded in-ear-monitors. High end audio equipment, plus they're ear plugs. I can mow the lawn while listening to quiet music with them. Great for flights, too. Since they're molded for my comically asymmetrical ears, they're very comfy to wear.

been using jaybirds for about 1.5 years, last pair went through the wash and stopped working have a pair of X3's now no complaints other then it sometimes cuts out for a second but its rarer

Attached: file.png (1217x1500, 287K)

Not OP but
does anyone have a good recommendations over-the-head wireless headphones?
im currently eyeing the pxc 550, but that's only because i have tried them on (pic related)

Attached: 81P8xHPMv0L._SX425_.jpg (425x507, 19K)

amazon.com/gp/product/B07MYSXK8H
I bought these a while ago and they're really nice. I only have to charge them once a week or so. (PPL 6x a week, so I'm spending like an hour a day in the gym give or take 15 to 30 minutes) Fuck these nigs spending $100 on a pair of fucking earbuds

Just ordered these from the chinks.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-15-11-42-453_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2248, 176K)

mpow flame are good budget ones