80 treadmills

>80 treadmills
>one squat/power rack
Y though

Attached: tom.jpg (250x190, 5K)

>someone runs 5 miles on the treadmill
>doesn't bring it back

Attached: Disgruntaled.jpg (840x400, 31K)

Because people want to look good (thin), not actually be fit

Because all the newbs and women go to the before their workout user

I'm bulking and now got a belly, because I listened to a gymbro who told me not do do cardio,
Yes I'm retarded

If you want to feel fit without putting in any real effort, then the treadmill is the machine for you. Most people who go to sub-$15/mo gyms are like this.

People are vain and want to be seen instead of just walking on the fucking sidewalk.

That's where the money is.

It's not physical exertion it's the fact a power rack requires research and dedicated learning to use.

>Live in Atlanta
>Roast to death if I try to run on the sidewalk in the summer because mankind was never meant to live in places this hot and humid
>Choke on exhaust fumes because this shithole was designed as an endless suburban sprawl where everyone drives everywhere
If I was anywhere else I would run outside, but fuck this shit
I do still want more squat racks though dammit

does lsd hinder gains? i got some but i never tried it myself. should i try some? i dont want to be in twink mode forever

Attached: 1517906304816-1517325982756-LSD-on-tongue.jpg (1250x703, 78K)

Might fry your brains if you do too much, but otherwise if you’re smart about it there aren’t all that many physical side effects as far as I’m aware.

>80 squat/power racks
>1 treadmill
Y though

Just make sure to test it before taking it. A safe dose of LSD and a lethal dose of an LSD analogue can be impossible to tell apart.

where is this blessed place

It's to attract more sign ups for people who won't use the gym. A gym with lots of cardio machines and friendly looking resistance machines and a smaller free weights area is more welcoming for middle aged women and teenage dyels. Get them to sign up never use the gym and keep their regulars happy by keeping the squat rack clean.

t. air conditioning worm

Sign me up

Georgia high schools have students literally fucking die during summer workouts, regularly enough that it's barely news
I ran cross country in high school and during August runs after school we'd typically have two or three cases of people passing out per year on my one large team
If the city magically lost all air conditioning for a week a significant portion of the very old and the very young would die by the end of it

Because normies think cardio is the best and only way to work out
>talk to friend
>he tells me a brisk walk carrying 5kg is better than than lifting weights
>>>>We are talking about arm strength

You must likely did a dirty bulk. It's okay. Just go on a cut and do cardio about three times a week. You're good

That is some NPC tier level thought process.

>band has two drummers

Attached: grr.jpg (392x243, 17K)

It’s amazing to talk with normies about fitness
>Weight 120kg
>Stop eating like 4000kcal a day
>Crash end up at 70kg in 6ish months
>Tell people to lose weight you just need to stop fucking eating
>They look confused scream about zero kcal soda being unhealthy and Muh survival mode Muh genetics and chow down another Mcfrappiato and juice for 1000kcal of sugar
>>>These people have known me since I was a fucking lardball

I live in ga too but I’m just messing with you lol

It’s generally bearable to run when the clock hits 4:30 or so. The sun’s rays are oblique so they don’t bore into your soul. Drink dat wawa and try it out senpai.

You answered your own question
Because you're at a Y

Attached: 1504216685367.jpg (614x768, 100K)

>lol just go outside and work out in objectively dangerous temperatures what are you a faggot
>disregard the fact this has no benefit.

I want to hear this please post an example