How to get fit as a salaryman? i work 80 hours a week

how to get fit as a salaryman? i work 80 hours a week

Attached: afa.jpg (375x500, 48K)

Start by getting a job where you aren't working 80 hours a week. Company has their cock in your mouth.

>80 hours a week

Get a better job

it's part of work culture here. nothing i can do about it

japan sucks, sorry for your lack of free enterprise

Where are you from?

leave tbqh. youre writing in english so theres reason enough

the salaryman tradition is disgusting. fatherless families, no time for anything but work, leads to alcoholism bc drinkings the only available source of joy. salaryman lifestyle is unnatural and harmful. exploiting japanese conformity tendencies. loathsome

>168 hours in a week
>work - 80 hours
>rest - 80 hours
>working out - 8 hours A WEEK

Easy as that

Used to work 70 - 80 hours. There was a gym in the building across from me and that’s where I’d workout and shower. Prepare meals and do laundry on your day off. If it’s a goal of yours to get to the gym, you will go. If you’re a fat, lazy fuck then I don’t have any help for you.

That’s disgusting. Office work is the biggest gains rape known to man. And 80 hours a week just means you are literally being dry raped by your boss as he laughs in a boardroom counting money.

Attached: 17F884D4-E5D5-4681-8426-64575C48C692.jpg (654x660, 52K)

>they don’t understand labor laws and overtime

Imagine being poor. I’d rather work hard and retire by 40 than work until I’m fucking 68 because I was too much of a faggot in my twenties to handle 80 hour weeks.

yea this is true. Some people say they want to workout but they don't actually mean that. Because during that same week they went out to drink and only got 4 hours of sleep before work.

Whats the point of wasting your youth to have money when youre old?

>willingly working hours and not getting paid for it

Fucking cucks I swear to God you people make me sick. I'm all to happy to put in a few hours extra here and there to get shit done on time but if I'm being paid for exactly 40.0 hours a week you'd best fucking believe I'll be working exactly 40.0 hours a week.

>40 is old

your opinion is discarded

that's a retarded attitude
I rather be fit and be able to work until I'm 100 years old than retire at 40 being weak as shit and wasted my best years

>bragging about wasting the prime of your life

youll look back and regret it. despair awaits. the most common regret of the elderly is 'working too hard'

I thought the average work week was down to 55 hours in Japan now.

Your halfway to death. It absolutely is

Yes, exactly, people who can't handle 80 hours are faggots

Attached: 1420894632409.jpg (501x585, 141K)

80 hours of sitting in a nice comfy chair and you still complain lol go do 60 hours on night shift in a factory and you will know what real work is, not jerking off playing solitaire

You’re already wasting your youth shitposting online and playing video games. Don’t pull that garbage. You fucking faggots don’t have a youth to talk about.

>it’s virtually impossible to stay fit and work at the same time
>working a lot makes you weak
>wanting to work for Jewburg for a 100 years

Unironically stop posting

People die all the time. If you’re smart about what you can handle, you’re going to love to 90+ with modern medicine

Having a gym across from your apartment or in the building sounds really comfy and convenient. My gym is only 5 mins away, but it makes it way more of a commitment to go

dumb af dont ever reply to me again brainlet

Change jobs. You don't have enough free time. Getting fit is a lifestyle, not a hobby. Get a salary job where you're making six figures and work 35-40 hours a week. They exist if you're not a beta male and actually go after the things you want in life.

>having failed with the MGTOW strategy and the tranny strategy, r9k now tries the neet strategy

>unironically using strawman
not even close to being a refutation. unless youre running your own business/self-actualizing in some way then youre just another debt-slave

Office work is the exact opposite of gains rape.

>Work in an office
>30 mins break plus 1 hour for lunch
>Eat 3 big meals in our nice kitchen
>Friend works as police officer
>Eats if he's luck
>Drinks if he's lucky
>Works 12 hour days sometimes
>Too tired to exercise

Yes, I'm sure you're gonna earn so much money by your 40's so you don't have to work for the next 40 years...In what country is that possible and why not make working a part of your life (888) with some overtimes?

>retire by 40
Lmao. That's not how 80-hour-week industries work at all. They're just riding you hard until you burn out in 4-8 years and then they'll cycle you out for the next sucker.

Early retirement is a game of planning and investing, not manic overworking. And people who are eager to get on Mr. Goldstein's Wild Ride never seem to spare enough attention to make the right moves.

Shit lads, it's just that easy. Just quit your job and get one making a six figure salary instead.

Thanks bro.

Having a gym across from your apartment or in the building sounds really comfy and convenient. My gym is only 5 mins away, but it makes it way more of a commitment to go

Money made in the past has less value than money made in the future because of inflation. Things will be more expensive in the future anyway.

I really really think you need to focus in changing your job first
may ask what do you do?

>what is interest

You have to immediately go to the gym. I usually go after work because I’m more awake. If you wait, you won’t go.

btfo

>implying “wasting your youth” isn’t a strawman

It’s possible if you’re not out buying new shit every fucking year like a retarded consumer and invest your money correctly.

You are wrong. Handling 80 hour weeks is easy if you know how to work around it. “Burning out” is a shit meme used by lazy normies. 80 hours is far from manic overworking. People work two full time jobs for years and don’t get burned out. Working one job at 80 hours is even easier. As for investing and planning, I agree.

Might as well never work with that kind of retarded perception

it isnt a strawman tho. people demonstrably regret overworking if the only the only thing they have to show for it is money.

meanwhile theres an epidemic of burnout amongst salarymen. guess theyre 'lazy normies'.

>replies to every post
INSECURE AND BTFO

Money also accumulates through compound interest moron

>“Burning out” is a shit meme used by lazy normies. 80 hours is far from manic overworking.
Even the literal Chris Saccas and Jeff Bezoses of the world insist in interviews that 80-100 hour work weeks are something they reserve for relatively-short "sprint" periods, and express their concern that people will try to emulate manic misconceptions about them to their detriment. "Burning out" isn't a normie meme at all, it's more like "just work harder fgt" is just a stupid boomerism that the most successful people in the world deride as an excuse for taskmasters to squeeze employees for short-term gains.

Diminishing returns are no joke, unless you're a boss in a toxic industry where cycling used goods out is the norm anyway. Look up podcasts/interviews with successful people who *don't* have an immediate interest in convincing people like you to string themselves out. It might be really eye-opening.

>I thought the average work week was down to 55 hours in Japan now.
Maybe that's the actual hours that are being tracked. But a lot of salarymen also work outside of those hours and/or are expected to drink with their colleagues, which adds a bunch of extra hours.

What part of 'salary' don't you understand? OP isn't getting paid for the extra hours.

80 hour work weeks are defacto physiologically degenerative. You mentioned you're in a country where this is the norm? Get the fuck out of there OP. As much as people shit on the West, its actually pretty nice living here, except for the women...

Attached: 1562670749796.jpg (220x288, 11K)

My friend lives in Tokyo for years now and he has changed a few jobs and he always works 9-5
He said it's okay because he's a foreigner and he did it from day 1 so it wasn't a change in behavior.

Japanese perception of foriegn workers is basically that they can't handle it so they get treated with kids gloves

Japanese are Xenophobic as fuck. You will always be a foreigner to them. Even If he tried his best, never equal.

Yes, it's truly awful that they won't include you in their culture of spending so much time on the office that they can never even date or start families until their society starts to crumble for want of children.

How can a whole nation be so fucking autistic. In 80 hours you're probably as productive as someone in the west working half time

home gym was the only way i could get back into it. had to tell myself i can't find the time when my squat rack is literally next to my bed.

what is your hourly pay? not officially but salary / actual hours worked

How about you stop giving a fuck about whats expected of you and take control of your own damn life instead of working 80 hours a week in autist-land.

Attached: 605039012a1a95b9a0dacc962da361c1.png (1354x713, 797K)

You'll get overlooked for every promotion for the guy who took a stand and refused to get butt fucked. People like you make great worker bees.

Start by getting a job where you're not spending nearly half your fucking week at work

No wonder the suicide rate in Japan is so high

Attached: 1523731902072.jpg (858x618, 57K)

that's not from overworking tho
that's from overworking + the mandatory karaoke&beer session paid for by the company for "team bonding", + you gotta come to work tomorrow btw LOL

i fucking hate forced team building shit after hours

Get financial gains instead

>how to get fit as a salaryman? i work 80 hours a week
lmao what a cuck. If you're making Salary, then you should be working the minimum amount per week.

you're assuming he wouldn't be walked out the front door if he did that

wtf I'm making 600k per year and only working 30h per week now. Thank man!

I'm assuming he's retarded and doesn't understand that living on less but having more time is always the better choice.

how do you figure? you never want to get married and have kids or you expect that to happen while living out of a van so you don't have to work hard?

learning to live on less is obviously a good thing. grinding away at a young age to get the compound interest snowball working in your favor at a young age is a good idea though

I lived in tokyo for 2 years. A singificant amount of the work hours relate to be horrendously inefficient. I generally got through at least 30-50% more work than colleagues in the same time.

That's not how japan works m8. "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down"

>retire by 40
you mean killing yourself by 40?

This. I used to be jealous of office workers as a welder. They had such a relaxed line of work. Meanwhile hunking metal around, hammering it, sweating, grinding, and having your muscles ache from hours upon hours of uncomfortable positions really was work. 60-65 hours is an office is about 30-40 hours in a weld shop.

I assume you wouldn't have to deal with 90% of the bullshit associated with offices in a welding shop either

This is true. The dollar loses about 2-3%of value each year. Americans are now working more and getting less return.

You can beat it in stocks but your average savings account would be lucky to break even.

Do you have any literature suggestions for this idea? I'm looking for something along the lines of prospective avenues of utilization of this technique. Thanks

ah yes japanese people surely work hard

Attached: gamne-freak-company-logo.png (940x528, 44K)

Freight airline pilot is unironically the comfiest job ever.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-232610_Google.jpg (720x231, 118K)

We did when corporate came around. And still, like any industry, there was generally stupid drama. Just because it was harder work doesn't mean we were immune to people's temper tantrums etc. I actually worked at one place that I literally worked right around people that did office stuff. It was so bad, this place, that I was actually let go for not doing a woman's job because I was strong and she would cry about it. So yeah. We had it just as much in many cases.

prease undersund

Also rate my team for my current playthrough of HGSS.

Attached: HGSS.png (1654x352, 354K)

Either you are an ant or this is excellent bait.

Well that's gay. Sorry to hear m8

I would just start off with basics on the boglehead or morningstar forums. You should build up an emergency fund that would get you through 6 months before you start worrying about investing. And going heavy cash could be a decent idea considering how long this bull has gone on for. Be ready to dive in when the next crash comes.

>not picking totodile as your starter
not going to make it

Attached: b2a61a89282bdd4df59a31d8e7c7f74d97de5777_hq.jpg (821x950, 80K)

Yes its just that easy isnt it. Faggot

the mandatory drinking and karaoke would make me want to kill myself even more lol

Attached: TbK5Rwbl.jpg (360x640, 31K)

I used to work 70+ hours a week (not at an office/manual labor job) and was pretty happy with it, at least much better off than being a NEET, which I've been ever since I quit. After a couple months I'd gotten used to brief sleeps and waking up early, and was pretty productive in my off time: In the one afternoon or so I had off per week I'd get more done than I do now in a full week of freetime. Ideally one would find ways to occupy themselves without being a wageslave, but I get incredibly depressed when I'm not compelled to get up and do things everyday by someone else.

I had a hard time working out while doing 80 hours a week (I worked shifts, I'm a MD), but I managed by trying to work out in the morning. You have to make a couple of comprimises, but doing a full body work out two-three times a week with an hour work outs worked and got me stronger, though a bit slow.

You are below the age of 25 and have never had a job, I guarantee it

>interest 2% per annum
>inflation rate 3% per annum
In this hypothetical your money decreases in value by 1% per year. Best interest you can expect long term in the stock market (without risking capital) is *maybe* 6%.

8:00AM to 6:00PM job seem ok,go to the gym after dinner

>People die all the time. If you’re smart about what you can handle, you’re going to love to 90+ with modern medicine

lmao just stop posting slave. Your master is calling you while chad is fucked your girl.

fucking*

Let’s be honest if I don’t kill myself by 40 it’s a miracle either way

this kek

math is hard isn't it, buddy

>US salaryman
>work 30 hours a week
Move, seriously.

literally nothing wrong with that
t. amerimutt

Wake up at 05:00. Gym 06:00 for an hour. Work 07:30. Sleep 22:00.

Daily.

what jobs on earth require 80 hours of work a week to accomplish?

Lots when you take an hour to do a tasl that could have been completed in 10 minutes do to 5 other people having to approve it

I would unironically prefer that kind of work to office work. Office work drives me crazy, just sitting around waiting for the clock to move. I prefer actually doing something and keeping myself busy.

Task*
Due to*

i hate this idea that office workers do nothing all day yet still get paid a lot. so tired of it. it isnt fair

>burning through your best years just to retire when you've worn your body out
Like fuck that scoob
I'm working 30 hours all the way up to 68, then I'll just keep working because having a purpose and making meaningful contributions to society feels good

become a male stripper, hours are the only long thing you won't be taking

Don't be a salaryman. Do piece work and tell your colleagues to fuck off.